Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. (54184 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / 100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by DIYhackers: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Treasure17:
Ronaldo my man. The beard fit you jire unlike..
yes oh we know am
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Aburimeernest(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
The best player 2018. Ronaldo to win 6th best player award
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by 22General(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Bimpe29: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
From Portugal's GOAT To Europe's GOAT.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by obebesimon001: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lol
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Faad77(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
keeping a goatee beard can never make yu a GOAT, Messi is d GOAT already.....He's far ahead of you, where is NwaAmaikpe

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by perdollar(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Folashade2016:
I will take you serious when you win the world cup as for now I rather stick to MERCY MERCI MESSI.

MY SIGNATURE
shade mi
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by kinkymax: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
abeg mak dz guy go shut up joor,,,na everything e dey take copy messi,,e don dey grow beard like messi again haba,, messi na him standard for evrything..messi na him nemesis,,,one funny tin is ,,, Ronaldo scores ppl still like messi pass am,,ronaldo no score ppl like messi pass am. dz guy can never I repeat can never outshine messi no matter wot he does. dats destiny he can only b second fiddle to messi even if messi has no legs.destiny###

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
OboOlora:
Team goatee.

Fcxk that midget with beards like Esau
These meme is boring already angry angry
Try something new...pls sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
lexyman:
Please leave it , but dont allow it to grow like that of Messi ... or else you will MISS PENALTY wink

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by XingXhang(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ororoooooooooo!

I love you die!

If you have 100000 fans, I'm one of them.
If you have 10000 fans, I'm one of them.
If you have 1000 fans. I'm one of them.
If you have 100 fans, I'm one of them.
If you have 10 fans, I'm one of them.
If you have 1 fan, THAT FAN IS ME!

ORORO!!!! It's because you INSPIRE me to become MORE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by SirLakes: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Felixalex:
U shave , u no shave u will still remain as rich, handsome, talented as u are.

I don tire to pretend I don't like this guy abeg, if I can love my chick and my side chicks why can't I love Messi and Ronaldo?

Loving both of them is d only way to enjoy football without heartbreaks grin cheesy grin grin

You deserve a rough mouth action..... Ama link u up with scatter wale grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Aliyu333: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
azeecoboy:
bros,shey I Cannor do comparism in peace again ni?
no vex Sir kontinue in peace ☺
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by allenuzoma(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
B
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Folashade2016(f): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
perdollar:
shade mi
Kilode
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by perdollar(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Folashade2016:

Kilode
emi ti love ye
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
One bad day and everybody has forgotten who Messi is.....na so life dey....i wish Messi and Ronaldo goodluck in the world cup
Like,seriously,are these guyz OK ...
C.Ronaldo is a great player,no doubt,but greater than Messi ...too too controversial to think the least !..But actually is these controversial ..

In all football ramifications, Messi over Ronaldo..
The thing about Ronaldo is that he is a "model-Footballer" unlike Messi who focuses only on football & Properties.
Messi literally makes ALL players that plays around him BETTER...but Ronaldo The same cannot be said of him.
Messi plays football for simply the deep love of the game...you can see it all around him...and Ronaldo ...he is more after accolades.
Anyway,that's the essence of football ; more goals,more trophies & better deals !

If am to have a team ,given the opportunity to choose between them...it's no brainer....of course,Messi !
But due credits to Ronaldo ,he have proven over & over again that hard work & persistency takes you farther than you could imagine...even against the best & most gifted chaps in the world !

Ronaldo is a gift for harwork & persistency ...!
Messi is an ingenious talent on his own total level !
>let's enjoy them wink

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by holluphemydavid(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
is dis news again?nairaland mod are...........................................if u knw u knw tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by toyosi15(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
lexyman:
Please leave it , but dont allow it to grow like that of Messi ... or else you will MISS PENALTY wink
oya sorry!!! The bitterness in blood is high grin
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Goodnuel: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Na wa ooo..

Me, no one wants to listen to why I ha e been keeping mine, they always say I should go and cut it..

angry angry
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by utenwuson: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Felixalex:
U shave , u no shave u will still remain as rich, handsome, talented as u are.

I don tire to pretend I don't like this guy abeg, if I can love my chick and my side chicks why can't I love Messi and Ronaldo?

Loving both of them is d only way to enjoy football without heartbreaks grin cheesy grin grin
hehehehehehehehehehehe... better for you, your comparison is funny

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by utenwuson: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Folashade2016:
I will take you serious when you win the world cup as for now I rather stick to MERCY MERCI MESSI.

MY SIGNATURE
messi no even win spoon for hin country.......
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by utenwuson: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
psychologist:
I now understand when all this Ronaldo fans refers him to GOAT

G = good
O = only
A = at
T = tapin

Teammessi GOAT = greatest of all time
Argue with urself cool
messi will soon send Argentina out of world cup with the way he misses penalties, he will miss his flight
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by utenwuson: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Avater0147:
He want to look like his master Messi. Ronaldo oneof the best of his Generation
Messi best of all time, the mos complete footballer in history
is Messi looking good to you? his beard covered his face that's why he misses penalties
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Myself2(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
oshe11:
Even his Goatee will NOT make him The GOAT

No nahhh, MISS PENALTY sorry Messi is THE GOAT
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Greystone: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
OboOlora:
Team goatee.

Fcxk that midget with beards like Esau

Eya fa... why do u hate Messi like this?
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Myself2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
SirLakes:

You deserve a rough mouth action..... Ama link u up with scatter wale grin cheesy

Scatter scatter
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by ikorodureporta: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
I no see any beards there na
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Felixalex(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
SirLakes:

Hahahahaha no thanks scatter wale indeed grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by saintkeppy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
This same guy doesn't have a Tattoo,
I like his style shaaa!

He's a bonafide Gee. cool
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by boujeeassnigga(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Didn't even notice it. *drops lean in fridge*
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by DrayZee: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
Glycolysis:

These meme is boring already angry angry
Try something new...pls sad
How about this? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazilians Stone Their Team To Welcome Them From World Cup / Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.