Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video (52589 Views)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Omalichabby(f): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
holicalpha:
That Gift imade ehn

I officially crown you

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS OF THE KINGDOM OF SAVAGES.
I swear!
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Yungkid101(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by mikeweezy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
ossaichika:
Please give this guy a Bible!!!
pls which bible verse is that?
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by nanakgh(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
batmangh:
Chest beating online for invisible e-points. Better log off the internet and face the reality your Fulani president has brought you.

don't mind the clueless oaf
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
nextstep:
Critics and hypocrites who perform or receive the same thing they're getting upset about, even the president. Imagine: "what about all the youths who look up to you"....

Does that even make sense? The youths want to also get mouth action no ni.

I suppose they're just mad that it was exposed... or something...
You are the obvious f00l here can't you see?
Nobody has any issue with him getting a bj, posting it online is the problem. I suppose you expect people to clap for him so as not to be hypocritical. You might as well post a video of yourself while taking a dump in the toilet since everybody shyts. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Bigprick9inches: 12:21am On Jun 22, 2018
the only wrong thing here is posting the girl's vid publicly. except if she approved it
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Just30: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mouth Gig:
DIS UGLY BASTARD,FROM SLAVE COAST... grin grin O I MEAN GHANA.... grin grin..
okay now
Everyone knows you don't have sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria / Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.