Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

TH REALITY OF Masturbation......please Read This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TH REALITY OF Masturbation......please Read This! (396 Views)

THE REALITY OF Masturbation......please Read This! / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TH REALITY OF Masturbation......please Read This! by FreshGreen: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
TH REALITY OF MASTURBATION......Please read this!
To start with, masturbation is self service by which one derives pleasure, it's usually performed using the hands, fingers, everyday objects, or dedicated intimacy gadgets. So the question: Is it sinful for a child of God to masturbate? The sincere and simple answer is that, it is biblically sinful based on these three points:

(1) IT'S DISHONORING YOUR BODY.
Pastors and preachers who claim that masturbation is not a sin are the same people who say a godly woman can dress any how; their base is that God's is not concern about what you do with your body, watch out! Such people believe God is only after your mind or your heart, and your body is none of His business, you can dress half naked as a woman, you can wear earrings as a man, perm your hair like woman; you can smoke, drink, it is your body, normal habit, and none of God's business.

Such teaching of your body is not God's business is satanic and unbiblical. God is interested in your body as well as your soul, God wants you to keep your heart holy as well as your body. Romans 12:1, "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service." Your heart is the throne of God, and your body is His temple; when you defile God's temple - your body - with masturbation or any uncleanness, you expose yourself to God's destruction.

1 Corinthians 3: 16, 17, "Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are." prostate cancer

(2) IT'S SEXUAL IMMORALITY
Any action by which one derives sexual pleasure - orgasm - apart from, between husband and wife, such is sexual immorality. There are several sexual immoralities like fornication, adultery, masturbation, homosexuality, etc. Those who involve in masturbation before or after marriage are immoral people before God. 1 Corinthians 5:9, "I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people."

(3) IT'S A SECRET SIN
It's something usually done in secret, if after you dedicate your life to Jesus. You can't have fellow children of God in the same room and you begin to masturbate. As Christian brother, you can snore when other brothers are with you in the same while while you sleep, but you can masturbate when you know other Christian people are with you, the same thing with a sister. You can sleep or snore while people are around, but you can't masturbate while good and godly people are around, you can't do that at a Christian camp when you are aware of others around.

THE REALITY
Masturbation is generated through immoral imaginations and thoughts, it is committing the sexual immorality in your mind and reflecting on your body.

Another reality about masturbation, it is romancing with demon! Scary but a simple truth. Behind every sin is a demon, when a demon of sexual immorality is romancing with a man or woman, the person will be filled with immoral pictures in their minds and reacting to those immoral thought brings ejaculation.

Some scientists say masturbation is good for health, that it prevents prostate cancer, the reality of this is that any scientific prove that encourages sin is satanic. A child of God is controlled by the unchanging word of God through the Spirit of God, and not by changing science manipulated by Satan to confuse and mislead many.

NO PRETENSE!
You can't finish masturbate and you feel free in God's presence, your conscience will tell you something is wrong, that you are defiled. If you now feel no guilt in masturbating, it means you have silenced or killed your conscience, since the Spirit of God will not continue to strive with a man, but you know it wasn't like that at the initial.

THREE WAYS OUT!
Masturbation is satanic anchor by which he uses to grip souls under his bondage. The solution is not to say it is not a sin, the solution is not marriage or attractive spouse, that never solve problem of lust.

The solutions are (1) You repent and rededicate your life to Jesus by admitting it as a sin against God and ready to forsake it. You must repent from all sins and surrender, you can not isolate masturbation. (2) You watch out against it, you detach yourself from immoral materials, movies, music and thoughts. Resist the devil when he brings the pressure on you to masturbate; just hold the feeling and resist the devil, he can't stay long, he will flee. It will come over you as if you can't resist it, but that is not true, you just hold it, don't torch and don't think about. It is a sin and you don't want to bring yourself under the bondage anymore. The more you resist and overcome the feeling, the more you are strong, keep watching, he can go and come after some months, don't relax but resist. (3) Pray about it. You must take it to God in your daily prayer to conquer the sinful notion and nature; pray for grace and strength to resist, to discipline your body and keep it under the Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 9:27
But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.

The Reason
The reason why you still fall back into masturbation or any sin after you are saved is because "You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin." Hebrews 12:4. Let me ask you, if you hear that anyone that masturbates will fall down and die immediately, and you see people doing it and falling dead, will you still do it when the pressure comes? I'm sure the answer is capital no, you will not want to kill yourself because of 5 minutes dirty masturbation, no matter how Satan pushes you, you will not want to masturbate and die. That is it! You must resist the devil to bloodshed. No excuse for living under the bondage of masturbation when Jesus has set you free.

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click the link
http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751
Our website: rtemoutreach.org
Re: TH REALITY OF Masturbation......please Read This! by sKeetz(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why do you care so much about what an adult does with his own genitals ? Mind your business oga grin
Re: TH REALITY OF Masturbation......please Read This! by edicied: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
sKeetz:
Why do you care so much about what an adult does with his own genitals ? Mind your business oga grin
Jesus sees Everything

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/18 / Just Before You Believe The TRENDING VOICE NOTE, Read This / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.