Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? (8683 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2010
Why do ladies fall so cheap by stooping so low to sleep with their boyfriends before getting married?
Marriage means that the woman's body and her husband body belongs to each other
therefore having a sex affair outside marriage is like a type of stealing.
If your man really loves you, he should respect that body by putting a ring on you and say "I DO"(get married) before sleeping with you.
I am 25 years old and still a virgin and I will not dare to sleep with any lady outside marriage.
I will treat her like a lady she deserves by getting married before the next level.
ladies out there, take my advice and stop being cheap. Thanks
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2010
Are you a virgin?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by r231(m): 12:24am On Jun 05, 2010
ok
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by olaolabiy: 12:24am On Jun 05, 2010
shut up
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 12:29am On Jun 05, 2010
@michelin, yes I am a virgin
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 05, 2010
jmoore:

@michelin, yes I am a virgin

But that still doesn't make you better than anyone else who isn't.

You are free to enjoy your dignity and respect for yourself and virgin wife, but refrain from looking down on others who have shared their loving moments with someone who wasn't their husband.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2010
I am not looking down on those who are not virgins. where those moments loving or lusting? I recently had a chat with a girl and she did regret losing her virginity to her boy friend.

I am saying the truth, it is a choice to follow the truth
Just because you believe in something does not make your beliefs to be true.
If a man who is born blind refuses to believe that the sun exist, it does not affect the existence of the sun as it continues to shine on us.
Find the truth, believe in it and it will change your life

1 Like

Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 05, 2010
jmoore:

I am not looking down on those who are not virgins. where those moments loving or lusting? I recently had a chat with a girl and she did regret losing her virginity to her boy friend.

I am saying the truth, it is a choice to follow the truth
Just because you believe in something does not make your beliefs to be true.
If a man who is born blind refuses to believe that the sun exist, it does not affect the existence of the sun as it continues to shine on us.
Find the truth, believe in it and it will change your life

One case cannot make a general rule.

I have loved and lust and I know the difference. There is no way you can tell what someone feels when you have never been inside their mind.

Fact is se-x remains a personal issue and it's up to the individual to decide how they want to live their sexual lives.

But that shouldn't disturb you. There are still virgins around. You can choose and make a happy home (if virginity indeed makes a better marriage). Let those who you think have lost their assets live to regret their actions (if indeed it's such a great loss).
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 12:56am On Jun 05, 2010
I do not want to go into further debate about this.
It may lead to a very long thread.

Everyone should be responsible for his or her actions.

This is just an advice

1 Like

Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 05, 2010
jmoore:

I do not want to go into further debate about this.
It may lead to a very long thread.

Everyone should be responsible for his or her actions.

This is just an advice
'
Then you shouldnt have created this retarded thread.

You must think that men are flying so rich when they open up their zippers before marriage.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Dolemite(f): 1:02am On Jun 05, 2010
@OP
. . .because sex is sweet. . .
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by nguage(m): 1:03am On Jun 05, 2010
Your values are good but a more important value that you should have is not to dictate other people's values. If you want a discussion, you should start by telling your audience why you have chosen to be a virgin. When you're done, you should listen to their own points too with an open mind. The ability to reason, alone and with other human beings, is more important than the ability to restrain sexual urges.

1 Like

Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 05, 2010
n-guage:

Your values are good but a more important value that you should have is not to dictate other people's values. If you want a discussion, you should start by telling your audience why you have chosen to be a virgin. When you're done, you should listen to their own points too with an open mind. The ability to reason, alone and with other human beings, is more important than the ability to restrain sexual urges.
+1
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Felincous(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2010
Oh boy abeg shine your eyes shocked, never marry anybody b/c of virginity. I discover nowadays, people think virginity determines success in marriage. Blame economy for everything, atleast at 18 one should be thinking of getting married under normal circumstances,but  how will u hold a man or a lady @ 30 who can not boldly stand on his or her feet as regards marriage. Character is the key. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by googles: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ok sir.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by adetoru(f): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2010
choice, is individual,you made yours,othes made theirs,freewill is given to all.But good on you tho,keep it up
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Areaboy2(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2010
@ poster, 

funny enuff life isnt as direct as you make it sound.

-grow up
- meet a woman
- fall in love
- get married
- have babies
- grow old together

now this is ideal. but we all know life doest always pan out that way. some of us get married and other don't some married ones live happily ever after and other get a divorce.

since life isn't direct, why then do you arrange such a thing as intimacy only after marriage?

If you make up your mind to keep to your values, feel free to do that but don't expect everyone else to do things the way you do.

I always say this to my frens.

"Good and Bad is only determined by Culture and Religion"

so ask yourself this question before you jump on a space wagon for critics
What is good? and what is Bad?

Gracias undecided
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by slex(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2010
1. First of all it is by choice to be a virgin b4 marriage or lose it b4 marriage.

2. Does getting married to a virgin guaranty a successful marriage?

3. If everyone here was to follow your 'advice' not to get married to a 'non-virgin', what will happen to ladies who lost their virginity through being raped?

4. Do not be surprised the girl you are courting is deceiving you that she is a virgin and when you both finally tie the knot you find out on your wedding night that she is not a virgin.

Peace be with you.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by otokx(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2010
Interesting
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by indie22(f): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2010
There is no week I log on to nairaland that I don't see a thread about virgins, disvirgining, virginity,bla bla bla. I honestly don't get some people's fascination with it.

Saving your virginity or choosing to explore before settling down surely concerns no one else but yourself, you find some women who stay virgins till marriage eventually get popped and become nymphos that even their husbands can't match their sexual appetite. What should matter to a man should be if the woman would make a good wife, a good mother and home maker,and if he sees her as the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with not him worrying about whether he'll find himself a virgin wife or not.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by femmy2010(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2010
The world has change and would take the grace of God to find a man that wud not sleep with you b4 marriage.virgin,u will understand soon.

1 Like

Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2010
Sleeping with their boyfriend, cheap?. . .

I guess since the unemployment rates increases day by day, people ought to be free to create daft topics on a blogging site.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by cyriluzo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2010
mama-gee:

Sleeping with their boyfriend, cheap?. . .

I guess since the unemployment rates increases day by day, people ought to be free to create daft topics on a blogging site.

Yes dear, its is cheap cos all it takes is just to condition ur mind dat u are in love, follow the rhythm of ur body, pull off ur cloths and dats dat, so simple and so cheap. It takes a lot of guts to say NO! LETS WAIT TILL MARRIAGE, if u tink its easy try it.

1 Like

Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2010
^^Abeg , don't start preaching for me. . .

I know what you're driving at.
grin
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by cyriluzo(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2010
Am not a preacher and am not planning on doing or being dat. Just stating d obvious. Deny it if u can
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by indie22(f): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2010
Stating what obvious?

That a woman is cheap if she has sex before marriage?

My dear, grow with the times, you can hog your virginty for as long as you like, it concerns no one, same as how other people want to do their own thing shouldn't be your concern. Stop being so judgemental abeg!
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2010
Its a free world and people have choices, you choose your path the nonvirgin choose theirs. The good book say "THOU SHALT NOT JUDGE SO THAT YOU MAY NOT BE JUDGED"
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2010
cyriluzo:

Yes dear, its is cheap cos all it takes is just to condition your mind dat u are in love, follow the rhythm of your body, pull off your cloths and dats dat, so simple and so cheap. It takes a lot of guts to say NO! LETS WAIT TILL MARRIAGE, if u tink its easy try it.

What happens to their boyfriends? Are they also cheap?
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2010
@Ebonyeyes

Don't mind the hypocrites!
they claim sleeping with someone before marriage is a sin
yet they forget judging those people makes them guilty as well.
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2010
mama-gee:

@Ebonyeyes

Don't mind the hypocrites!
they claim sleeping with someone before marriage is a sin
yet they forget judging those people makes them guilty as well.

My dear the hell fire pit will be fuller than we think, not only will it contain non-christians, hypocritical christians will be joining the party too. grin grin grin
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

My dear the hell fire pit will be fuller than we think, not only will it contain non-christians, hypocritical christians will be joining the party too. grin grin grin
And perhaps with some hypocritical, sermon preaching mofoic Nairalanders. grin
Re: Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2010
mama-gee:

And perhaps with some hypocritical, sermon preaching mofoic Nairalanders. grin
Each and every one of them girl grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! / Ladies Only: What Attributes Get U Smitten Over A Guy At 1st & then 2nd Sight / I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.