Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup (34815 Views)

Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records / Divine Oduduru Becomes Second Fastest African, Sets New Nigerian Record / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup by Kingzd: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You dey watch football so?
Lol, I dey watch back of TV
Re: Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup by yongg: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Resembles the GOT's Unsullied
Re: Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup by Arsenalholic(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
devigblegble:
I had a dream that Argentina lost to Croatia and Nigeria beat Iceland mercilessly
Bro, the part A of your dream came to pass.

I really hope part B is confirmed tomorrow too.
Re: Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup by cool318(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
devigblegble:
I had a dream that Argentina lost to Croatia and Nigeria beat Iceland mercilessly
And it came to pass. I must say that you are more reliable than the Octopus and the Mystery Pig in terms of Predictions.
We will Thrash Iceland tomorrow.
Re: Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup by DavSagacity(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
devigblegble:
One part of your dream has come to pass Oooo....E remain make the Super eagles win merciless Tomorow. Else ehhnnn.....Until then
Re: Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup by newslifeop: 1:16am On Jun 22, 2018
hmm
Re: Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup by Krafty006: 5:26am On Jun 22, 2018
devigblegble:
waiting for your second dream to come to pass.
Re: Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup by bestower: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2018
I think it is this guy that sent ney mar out of the last world cup ....karma
Re: Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup by UyiIredia(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
devigblegble:

Bros. YOU TOO MUCH. I DEY FOLLOW YOU. You be beta prophet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweden Vs England: World Cup (0 - 2) On 7th July 2018 / Paul Pogba Deletes 'disrespectful' Tweet After Jose Mourinho Sacking / Jesse Lingard Mocks Arsenal After 3-1 Win (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.