Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition (12651 Views)

When Is The Next Edition Of Coding Competition On Nairaland ? / Google Kick Start 2019 Global Online Coding Competition And How To Apply / Coding Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by edicied: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hakeem12:
Great news, a step towards development. This is the kind of news we want on front-page, not someone buys a car, someone leaks a sex tape or some posts hot pics.
Lol how many people view this kind of page?
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by Hakeem12(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
edicied:
Lol how many people view this kind of page?
Yeah, you are actually right though.
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by kamden: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2018

No centre for the most populated AJEGUNLE city
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by Prinxxdave: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
wittyt98:
how can I enroll my little sister into something like this even if her school doesn't participate in the program? any info?

which movie z dis
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by Donald3d(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Great !
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by Donald3d(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
chordrylateral:
I really want to learn this coding but I don't know how to work it around my schedules Like seriously
I can help
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by koladebrainiac(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Phyde:

How did you apply and what are the requirements? I am very much interested in this coding stuff.
i got their website on twitter its being long oo. they were advertising it. i am not sure if they are still registering here http://audax.com.ng/
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by Simpubozz(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
I hope it would be in language of their choice
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by Ayotemide(f): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
givan:
Lagos is in a hurry to become a world-class city. Ambodé is dipping his hands into to many waters and he's catching too little fish for the amount of effort he's putting into it.

Lagos cannot become a world-class destination when it still greedily depends on a monthly federal allocation. Lagos must use it massive weight to fight against the corrupt federal system that's is forcing a state to grow at same pace irrespective of it capability.

Else, Lagos would continue to be a massive slump, devoid of modern development.
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by tollyboy5(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lolz less people are opening this thread because Nigeria are filled with olodos mynd44 and seun I hope you've enrolled your children in coding classes and pls try help one topic from this forum to get to front page so people would be aware of new tech Nigerians
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by Kamxin(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
chordrylateral:
I really want to learn this coding but I don't know how to work it around my schedules Like seriously

Contact us at
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by davostar: 5:13am On Jun 22, 2018
How can they compete in something they were never taught.

Even in Universities you're still being thought
"This is mouse"
"This is keyboard"
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by Phyde: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
koladebrainiac:
i got their website on twitter its being long oo. they were advertising it. i am not sure if they are still registering here http://audax.com.ng/
Ok, thanks
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by Epeak: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Visit us at [url]e-peak systems[/url https://www.e-peaksystems.com] for your Industrial UPS and inverter installation. Our 3kva to 30kva Online Double Conversion UPSs are used by banks to provide up to 72 hours power backup for their ATMs, branches, and cash center. We also sell 20kva to 600kva Online UPSs to hospitals and diagnostic centers to protect and backup their critical equipment (ICU, CT Scans, Xray machines, theatres, etc). Visit https://www.e-peaksystems.com/solutions/power-solutions/ups-inverters/
Re: CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition by Handsome507(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2018
koladebrainiac:
I apllied for this thing,they emailed me and gave me date to be attending for free. but i no go
pls what was the requirement to register for the program

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common good python programming practices you should know / Can You Survive If You Stopped Working In Tech? / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.