Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Secondary School Girl Comits Suicide,After Disagreement With Her Mum In Zimbabwe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Girl Comits Suicide,After Disagreement With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (429 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Girl Comits Suicide,After Disagreement With Her Mum In Zimbabwe by Groovenaija360(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
A FORM One pupil at Pumula High School in Bulawayo allegedly committed suicide by hanging yesterday, the third such incident in Bulawayo this term.

Brightness Thebe (15) from Magwegwe West suburb had not been attending lessons prior to her hanging.

Bulawayo Metropolitan Provincial police spokesperson, Inspector Precious Simango confirmed the incident. “We received a case of sudden death by hanging of a 15-year-old female. She had a misunderstanding with her mother following her refusal to attend school leading to the mother beating her up,” said Insp Simango.

She said while at work yesterday, the mother received information that her daughter had hanged herself.

“The body was discovered by a tenant hanging from a mango tree in their yard, said Insp Simango.

Ms Zenzele Dlamini, an employee at Hillside Teachers College, said her daughter had been refusing to attend school since last term.

“Last term, the school authorities called me over that matter. I took her to my sister’s place in Makokoba suburb where we counselled her on the importance of education. It seems this did not change her attitude towards school and just last week the school authorities called me again. This time teachers said she had been absent for eight days,” she said.

Ms Dlamini said on Tuesday she once again persuaded her daughter to attend school and she thought everything was fine. “This morning I actually woke her up as usual to lock the doors as I left for work. At around 8AM, I received a phone call informing me that Brightness was dead. She had hanged herself.”

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/primary-school-girl-commits-suicide-after-disagreement-with-her-mum-in-zimbabwe/

Re: Secondary School Girl Comits Suicide,After Disagreement With Her Mum In Zimbabwe by emeijeh(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
People no dey fear to die again these days o
Re: Secondary School Girl Comits Suicide,After Disagreement With Her Mum In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please if you have any sign of depression speak with a friend. In suicide everyone loses. It is not the only way out.

#FightDepression
#SayNoToSuicide
#GodLovesYou
Re: Secondary School Girl Comits Suicide,After Disagreement With Her Mum In Zimbabwe by Groovenaija360(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
cc;lalasticlala

This is sad news
Re: Secondary School Girl Comits Suicide,After Disagreement With Her Mum In Zimbabwe by Donald3d(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Chai
Re: Secondary School Girl Comits Suicide,After Disagreement With Her Mum In Zimbabwe by Chevrolet076(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
[/quote]
what about mum's news........................... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Groovenaija360:
cc;lalasticlala

This is dad news
Re: Secondary School Girl Comits Suicide,After Disagreement With Her Mum In Zimbabwe by Chevrolet076(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
quote me and get banned [i][/i]...................... no chilling cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Secondary School Girl Comits Suicide,After Disagreement With Her Mum In Zimbabwe by Benblaq(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Verbal Abuse

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Post-utme 2018: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, Dates And Registration Details / Sex For Marks: ICPC Prosecutes Prof Akindele, Confirms Many Similar Cases / How To Apply For Fully Funded Phd Scholarships At Denmark 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.