Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Getting Result.... And How To Make It Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Getting Result.... And How To Make It Work (821 Views)

Running Instagram ADS Is Not Enough… Try This! / Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Getting Result.... And How To Make It Work by webme(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
I believed we are all here for a purpose and the purpose is to make more money. The truth is! If you are not advertising you can't get result.

We all known that Facebook and Instagram is the most popular and the cheapest advertisement platform and we need to utilize it very well.

But the truth is! Facebook is changing everyday and is giving a lot of people problems. They easily flag ads account without any notice and there is nothing you can do about it.

But, you need to know how to spend less and make more profits. And how u can prevent them from flagging your ads account.

Let's Look At It:

Spend Less....

Yes! If you are starting new on ads manager, u need to spend less. Have noticed that if you have small daily budget you will get result because Facebook will try to show your ads to people. They want you to get result for you to be able to spend more.

I have many foreign advertiser who have discovered this also and they always tell you to spend less. Instead of spending $20 daily on one ad, duplicate that ad and make it $10 daily for each.

Another thing is... 70% of my ads before is Facebook with Instagram. But now, if I want to sell particular product. I will create three ads. Instagram, Facebook and Instagram with facebook. What do I mean by Instagram with Facebook? Thesame ad for Instagram and Facebook.

For example: I tried to sell a products on 19th and I creates an ads. Instagram and Facebook differently. I want to test if I will get the result. I used just 1k to do that which is #500 daily budget on Facebook and on Instagram. The products is health products and am selling it for 12k.

To my surprised... I got 3 orders from Instagram and 2 orders from Facebook. That is cool profits for just 1k ads.

So, spending less and spreading my budget on different ads gives me result.

Another thing is Video:

Hummmm! This is very important. I always use video for my imported products when I want to advertise on Facebook . is only when am driving traffic to my sites that I don't use video.

U remember that Instagram video is maximum of 1 minutes? So, when creating video for your ads make sure the first 10-20 seconds of your video creates hungry for your potential buyers. With this: they will watch and watch again to know the action to take.

When it come to Facebook and Instagram ads, video marketing Is very important and u must do it right. If you do this wrong. People will just be viewing your ads without anything.

Make sure you create the best video that explained your products and services and that can cause hungry to your prospective clients which will turn them into paying customers.

When Driving traffic to your sites. Make sure you first use Facebook engagement first before using traffic. Use engagement or message for sometimes before u start on driving traffics this can save your ads accounts.

Conclusion
If you are not advertising on Facebook and Instagram, you are leaving alot of money on the table. If you don't know how to advertise on these platform please, learn it. U can also contact me, I can help you set it up.

You are still keeping your imported products at home, looking at it everyday because you don't know how to target right on Facebook.

If you don't practice it, you can't be master.

Do you want me to create the best video ads for you? I will gladly do that with best price.

Note:
The screen short is the ads I said I set up on 19th.

Have a wonderful day

1 Like

Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Getting Result.... And How To Make It Work by webme(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is the ad I run for my website from one of my ads account

Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Getting Result.... And How To Make It Work by webme(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
I knew Those Guys will surprised many Nigerian Yesterday. Musa for real
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Getting Result.... And How To Make It Work by AgroZat: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Send your details for us to contact you
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Getting Result.... And How To Make It Work by AgroZat: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2018
My own WhatsApp contact is 08137034762
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Getting Result.... And How To Make It Work by webme(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2018
AgroZat:
Send your details for us to contact you
Check my profile for WhatsApp
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Getting Result.... And How To Make It Work by webme(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2019
Hello Guys

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Into Mini Importation This Is For You / Large Quantities Of Cutlery (Knives,Spoons & Forks) For Sale / How Can Double My 60k Before Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.