Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! (1129 Views)

Retire Young, Retire Well And Retire Rich! / How Much Is 25L Of Palm Oil Now? / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by Yekeen145(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Palm oil man is willing to go into massive cultivation of hectares of palm kernel fruit. We are looking at:
1. Full scale production of palm oil
2. Sale of cracked palm kernel nut in tonnes
3. Palm kernel oil in thousands of litres
4. Palm kernel cake in mass
5. Other related aspects of production.

The farm will be located in a southwestern state and if you are willing and interested in this, you can always reach out to me, let's deliberate, meet and grow together. We can retire at 40 with this investment.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by cormerstone2019: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Am in.
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by Yekeen145(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Let's talk/chat on 07037375730
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by skipo01: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2018
07035483070 pls add d number
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by Femmybond: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by Yekeen145(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2018
We are working on getting the land and the place would be named "Palm Oil Village" Be part of this life time investment.
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by femzey(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
am In.add up 08137726375
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by sept30thfarms: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2018
I am interested 08026687039
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by Cutebumzy(f): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2018
I'm interested. 08091165780
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by statemancontact(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
I am also interested - 09082232350
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by fastlane84: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
interested

also check my siggy for real palm fruits biz
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by Yekeen145(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
We are going to be inter-cropping plantain so that our investment starts yielding returns from the first year. We don't need to wait for three years.
Also note that the palm oil investment will yield returns for seventeen (17) years.

Someone just got a hectare for his son to cater for his school fees.

Thank you all for the calls, chats and message.

Hectares still available.
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by annur77(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by emmyz09(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2018
Am interested 08023483750
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
All these internet farmers. I have been scammed before on nairaland. Before you invest in anything here , make sure u verify OP's details and info , pls meet in person.
Some people are very good at selling what they don't have.
I don't want cry babies later on.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by Yekeenbola(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
That remains your problem!

Pls, stay out of here.

Philpham:
All these internet farmers. I have been scammed before on nairaland. Before you invest in anything here , make sure u verify OP's details and info , pls meet in person.
Some people are very good at selling what they don't have.
I don't want cry babies later on.
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by Ademidd: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
You guys should verify before entering any palava businesses to avoid stories that touch.

Note- I don't know if the op is a scammer or not but what's his own issue with advising others to be careful and verify the deal he is advertising.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by Yekeenbola(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
You will always find people like him, everywhere.

Our plan is to own and establish a Palm oil cultivation together by pulling resources together, all we do from our end is to manage the farm and when it's ready for harvest, we harvest, process and sell the Palm oil and other bye products. ie: Palm kernel nut/oil

Nigeria is a consuming Nation, we need to be all proactive. We need to try and invest and feed ourselves and earn from it.

I am Palm oil man, I deal in marketing and selling of Palm oil, I have seen the way all these things work, with the level of demand from people. For example, I have demand for more than 10,000 tonnes of Palm kernel nut from a foreigner for export, 24 tonnes of same nut weekly to a company here in Nigeria and others to say a few. Palm oil supply is ever increasing.

So, one night, I thought about giving people opportunity especially the Nigerian civil servants, that are close to retirement, they face lots of problems accessing their pension but with this they can be well taken cared, full house wives and even youths.

As I proceed with this plan, someone advised we intercrop with plantain which we would do by his grace so that we can start earning from the first year.

We have successfully secured a hundred (100) hectares of land along Osogbo-Ibadan express road.
We visited the village and told them about what we are bringing to them and the results in few years, how we are going to transform their village, employ their women and youths and turn the fortune of the village through this project and they gave us prayers.
A friend advised we should register the company and we have chosen Palm oil city Nigeria Ltd. The search have gone to CAC today.

We are not scammers sir/ma. We are the Nigerian youth that is not lazy and not trying to find fault in what others are doing.

In few weeks to come, we are going to be clearing the land based on the number of interested people we get as we have gotten 20hectares taken already.

Through this platform in weeks, we are going to be hiring people to clear the land, and do the planting. We are also going to be purchasing the tenera hybrid of the Palm kernel fruit to be planted through this platform by his grace.

We are trying to get a office in Lagos, we have one in Abuja already.

We are not scammers cos we know how it feels to be scammed.

We are a vibrant Nigerian youth and pray that Palm oil city will compete favourable with the likes of Okomu oil in years to come.

Help this project with prayers and commitment, you are free to meet me in person if you are in Abuja. You can as well call/chat me up on my line. We are trying to invest in our futures through agriculture.

Thank you all and God bless us all.

Palm oil man.
Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by obua: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Add 08066454544

1 Like

Re: Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! by Odeyjoseph(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nice idea, you will need to combine small and big nuts so long the palm oil yield is high.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hello House How Lucrative Is Storage Business? / 9 Things You Never Knew About The Popular Scent Leaf / Cat Fish Fingerlings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.