Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. (12310 Views)

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by Sagamite(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2010
ruba_slipa:

Gotta say that I'm with the women on this one. Some of the comments men are making on this issue are disgraceful, don't list me among those men 'uniting to keep women down', especially with specious arguments.

Adultery or no adultery (and knowing what I can even do myself, let alone knowing what I have heard of happening before, I'm betting that this big man has seen more 'pata', than just the one his wife wears), the fact is that he is the one who wants to divorce his wife. In almost every advanced country, the eventual laws decree that when a man wants to abandon his wife and children, he has to continue to take care of them same way, they are not old socks that have developed holes. It's not just the support his wife gave him in the early years, it's the fact that he supposedly entered into a lifetime partnership contract with her, which he now wants to tear up.

Again, in most countries, the final legal position is that rich or poor, the richer party asking for divorce pays to maintain the 'ex' according to their means, and according to the wealth gained during the marriage. So a poor man can get away with 'tashere' money, because that's all he has. This man has to pay real money, as he can afford it. It even goes for mega-rich wives. Madonna had to pay her (rich) ex around £50m plus property when they divorced.

As far as I can see, most of the men making shameful comments are simply in favour of men being able to abandon their families cheaply. It is not only Nigerian men that like to be able to do this - the same behaviour shaped the divorce laws in Europe and America.

It seems extreme for the very rich, but actually they are intended to safeguard the poor.

All you guys claiming the wife is a gold-digger (she waited small to begin digging o!), comparing the wife with Heather Mills, saying the wife is equally at fault, it's unnecessary punishment, she is trying to frustrate him, she deserves nothing etc, should hang your heads.  lipsrsealed

Men don't like to marry a woman who is too much more successful than themselves, because they don't want to be treated the way that they like to treat women.

BTW, The comments (supposedly) from the kids on the case are pretty meaningless, they are more concerned with the family name, and say nothing to the point.

Moronic arguments as usual.

So a man that wants to leave a relationship is "abandoning" his wife and children. What a joke.

So because the West does something in a certian way, we should also do it. No justifications why it is right to do it that way except "if a man wants to leave a relationship, automatically the law should regard it as he is abandoning his wife and kids" despite WANTING custody of his kids. Unbelieveable ignorance! Moronic arguments.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by allycat: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Aloy+Emeka link=topic=457484.msg6210448#msg6210448 date=1276491510]
Your story didn't add up. If he showed up 20 years later because he went broke, what were his other children trying to share after his demise?
I didnt say he was broke, I said buisiness took a turn for the worse. He wasnt wretched when he died but was no where near the man we knew of in the 80's and early 90's.
Any way broke self is relative. For someone who was high flying with at least a house in London and other properties in Lagos, to be reduced to owning just one house in Isolo and another in the village: for him those were hard times. I believe they also assumed my aunts house and car were also his property.
Even the man with a mud hut in the village has people struggling over his property when he dies
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by rubaslipa: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2010
Sagamite:

Moronic arguments as usual.
You've come again with your bad attitude.  Listen, everyone on Nairaland knows what kind of thing you are. Hint to anyone who doesn't know, just click on his name and check his past posts.

As usual, the mainstay of your argument is to call other people 'slowpoke'. Is that your mother's nickname for you?

Sagamite:

So a man that wants to leave a relationship is "abandoning" his wife and children. What a joke.
You are the funnier joke. The guy wants to  skip to his next wife, and carry everything with him. His attitude doesn't appear to be that his wife is too greedy, he is saying that everything - all cash, assets and property belongs to him. He wants even the underage child (most likely so that he can dodge child maintenance money). After 18 years. You might not think he is trying to abandon the woman, but others are laughing at you.

The guy doesn't want to maintain his old, loyal wife, and he cannot bring out any offence she has committed. He already knows where his fresh 'pum-pum' is. Dat one na abandonment o! Don't defend the guy just because you can do the same thing.

Sagamite:

So because the West does something in a certian way, we should also do it. No justifications why it is right to do it that way except "if a man wants to leave a relationship, automatically the law should regard it as he is abandoning his wife and kids" despite WANTING custody of his kids. Unbelieveable ignorance! Moronic arguments.
Strangely enough, no matter what it is, anything that the West does is automatically bad in your eyes. As old as you are, you were opposing reading and writing as being 'White man's nonsense', and later, shouting against people sending their daughters to school as being 'un-African'.

If you can't talk even 10% sense, shut up. Aren't you the same person advocating that gay men and women should be burnt (na 'oyinbo invention'), and claiming that Amodu is on the same level as Lagerback (mainly on the grounds that Amodu is one of us, where as Lagerback is white). Don't let me start on you, because I will just fillet your back catalogue of posts to reveal the pathetic level of your comments.

SAGAMITE is one of the primitive, reactionary, misogynist, backwards, chauvinist, unreasoning and blind "people" whose attitudes hold back society from progress. Watch his responses. His standard attitude is that when he can't answer a point, he simply ignores it, and shifts the goalposts to another point. He has been already yapped up and down all over Nairaland, before I even registered, so I've said enough for now.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by rhymz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
Sagamite:

I am the type that would refuse to eat the bread until the chic butters both sides.  grin

Blatant injustice never brings peace or progress. There should be clear strive for justice even if it is quixotic.

I am saying the law in places like Africa is so screwed against women, some men are so heartless and wicked towards women exploiting the fact the society is patriarchal, but the women can not leave the relationship because they would end up destitute and suffering. So they stay in miserable relationships being unhappy. That is not right or fair.
. . .and I am also saying that as a human being, I would rather work with what is obtainable( and may be circumvent it to my own benefit) than work with quixotic beliefs that can't help me. . . I would rather a woman who would not bail out on me at the slightest provocation than the one that will have me sign up pre-nups to determine how to live with her and share my property if she gets tired of my mistakes. . .Yes, our laws are lopsided to the benefits of male-folks just like that of the west is so insanely pro-femalfolks- that alone shows there aint no such thing as a slice buttered on both sides. No system is perfect, you can only perfect it with a good attorney.
For instance, Imagine a woman asking for 1billion Naira plus 300,000 naira upkeep all because her husband wants a divorce, even though she has never contributed a dime to the success of such wealth. May be those flaws are there to keep both greedy men and greedy women in check.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by rhymz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
Sagamite:

I am the type that would refuse to eat the bread until the chic butters both sides.  grin

Blatant injustice never brings peace or progress. There should be clear strive for justice even if it is quixotic.

I am saying the law in places like Africa is so screwed against women, some men are so heartless and wicked towards women exploiting the fact the society is patriarchal, but the women can not leave the relationship because they would end up destitute and suffering. So they stay in miserable relationships being unhappy. That is not right or fair.
. . .and I am also saying that as a human being, I would rather work with what is obtainable( and may be circumvent it to my own benefit) than work with quixotic beliefs that can't help me. . . I would rather a woman who would not bail out on me at the slightest provocation than the one that will have me sign up pre-nups to determine how to live with her and share my property if she gets tired of my mistakes. . .Yes, our laws are lopsided to the benefits of male-folks just like that of the west is so insanely pro-femalfolks- that alone shows there aint no such thing as a slice buttered on both sides. No system is perfect, you can only perfect it with a good attorney.
For instance, Imagine a woman asking for 1billion Naira plus 300,000 naira upkeep all because her husband wants a divorce, even though she has never contributed a dime to the success of such wealth. May be those flaws are there to keep both greedy men and greedy women in check.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by AloyEmeka5: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2010
allycat:

I didnt say he was broke, I said buisiness took a turn for the worse. He wasnt wretched when he died but was no where near the man we knew of in the 80's and early 90's.
Any way broke self is relative. For someone who was high flying with at least a house in London and other properties in Lagos, to be reduced to owning just one house in  Isolo  and another in the village: for him those were hard times. I believe they also assumed my aunts house  and car were also his property.
Even the man with a mud hut in the village has people struggling over his property when he dies

If he was not broke, then there are chances he came back to your aunt out of penitence but you presented your initial story like he was washed up, hungry and barely hanging on to life thereby needing your aunt to support him.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by eldee(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Because there is no compensation to pay. Gbenga is 300x richer than Moji, so what does he want from her?.  He[Gbenga] should also be held responsible for child support tho even besides, his actions may be the reason why Moji cheated. Gbenga is known to be painting the town red with different women. This is not about Moji, it's about the injestice meted on women by Nigerian men and I am marveled at the speed all of them unite irrespective of religious, ethical and tribal differences in order to subdue women. Why do Nigerian men feel threatened and become self defensive whenever issues of divorce and the 50/50 settlement come up?

You know what he wants?? JUSTICE!!!
Everyone should be equal before the law . . . that just shows how wrong the law is in the first place.

By your logic, if I rob First Bank or Barclays, I should go without any punishment because they '300x richer' than me??
You're the one arguing blindly with some points that just make Def Jam Comedy look serious.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by eldee(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I can't be bothered to read all the arguments here but it seems we'll never agree to disagree.
Sagamite, I know is a lost cause. Him and satan are very good friends. Eldee, how do you plead?

You see what I said about not bringing in your moral standards into this.
I can't ignore the truth because I want to cross Spikedcylinder's moral threshold.

If you cannot bring valid points, I'll just go chill with Sagamite and Satan, they know a thing or two bout justice.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by eldee(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2010
ruba_slipa:

Gotta say that I'm with the women on this one. Some of the comments men are making on this issue are disgraceful, don't list me among those men 'uniting to keep women down', especially with specious arguments.

If y'all will step back and see that it's not a Men V Women thing and see that justice shouldn't be gender-coded, you'll agree with me.

ruba_slipa:

Adultery or no adultery (and knowing what I can even do myself, let alone knowing what I have heard of happening before, I'm betting that this big man has seen more 'pata', than just the one his wife wears), the fact is that he is the one who wants to divorce his wife. In almost every advanced country, the eventual laws decree that when a man wants to abandon his wife and children, he has to continue to take care of them same way, they are not old socks that have developed holes. It's not just the support his wife gave him in the early years, it's the fact that he supposedly entered into a lifetime partnership contract with her, which he now wants to tear up.

As I already pointed out before . . . there is no contract that could reasonably justify you halving one party's assets because of a breach.
It is unreasonable and out of touch with modern life to continue with this barbaric tradition.

ruba_slipa:

Again, in most countries, the final legal position is that rich or poor, the richer party asking for divorce pays to maintain the 'ex' according to their means, and according to the wealth gained during the marriage. So a poor man can get away with 'tashere' money, because that's all he has. This man has to pay real money, as he can afford it. It even goes for mega-rich wives. Madonna had to pay her (rich) ex around £50m plus property when they divorced.

As far as I can see, most of the men making shameful comments are simply in favour of men being able to abandon their families cheaply. It is not only Nigerian men that like to be able to do this - the same behaviour shaped the divorce laws in Europe and America.
It will be daft for you to base your argument on 'because it's done like that in developed countries, it must be right'.

Isn't it the same 'developed' countries that stopped black people from voting up until the 1950s??
Isn't it these same developed countries that did barbaric things in the name of spreading civilization??
Didn't your developed country go to South Africa to oppress the indigenous black people up until the 1990s??

I find that line of argument an insult to my intelligence.

ruba_slipa:

It seems extreme for the very rich, but actually they are intended to safeguard the poor.

How is it meant to protect the poor when 2 of every 3 divorces are brought forward by wives??
Isn't that just proof of where the laws of the West tend to support??
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
As much as I feel the woman's pain, she can't have 50% of anything.

I don't want any man wanting 50% of my future empire because I screwed the driver.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by AloyEmeka5: 6:46am On Jun 15, 2010
michelin89:

As much as I feel the woman's pain, she can't have 50% of anything.

I don't want any man wanting 50% of my future empire because I screwed the driver.

Who will give a man 50% of your empire because of that?. He will probably be guilty of adultery too besides, a woman screws her driver with a good reason but a man screws the maid for no reason[frivolous screwing]. Also adulterous women are usually a victim of adulterous husbands but adulterous husbands are victims of nobody but the HE-goat in them.  There are also cases of women who commit adultery because they are victims of emotional blackmail from men or even under some spell in some cases. I think the law should consider the differences in the type of adultery before awarding anything. The judicial sledge hammer should focus and hit hard on men alone because they are never victims of anything in this case.

Michelin, if you allow men to breathe some fresh air, they will soon start looking for allowance.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by AloyEmeka5: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2010
eldee:

By your logic, if I rob First Bank or Barclays, I should go without any punishment because they '300x richer' than me??
You're the one arguing blindly with some points that just make Def Jam Comedy look serious.

I don't know where you got this notion but Gbenga is free to sue for damages assuming Moji is affluent enough to pay him. Of course he will not because he will look cheap before his kinsmen. Will you not be ashamed to ask for 50% of your wife's empire in the case of divorce?. What kind of menn do we have in todays world?. They don't have any shame is mooching off a woman, hmmmm.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by Sagamite(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2010
ruba_slipa:

You've come again with your bad attitude.  Listen, everyone on Nairaland knows what kind of thing you are. Hint to anyone who doesn't know, just click on his name and check his past posts.

My bad attitude.

This is coming from the same pathetic individual that sees it acceptable to spill vulgar sexual insults about people's parents all to show he can be hot headed in insults.

ruba_slipa:

As usual, the mainstay of your argument is to call other people 'slowpoke'. Is that your mother's nickname for you?

A term very apt for people like you.

ruba_slipa:

You are the funnier joke. The guy wants to  skip to his next wife, and carry everything with him. His attitude doesn't appear to be that his wife is too greedy, he is saying that everything - all cash, assets and property belongs to him. He wants even the underage child (most likely so that he can dodge child maintenance money). After 18 years. You might not think he is trying to abandon the woman, but others are laughing at you.

You know about details of their relationship? If he does not feel like being with her anymore, he should be punished?

I know at your intellect level silly conjectures are your facts, I have highlighted them in bold. But can you tell me how you know he wanted his child for custody to avoid child maintenance? So if the child is with him, he would not maintain the child?

ruba_slipa:

The guy doesn't want to maintain his old, loyal wife, and he cannot bring out any offence she has committed. He already knows where his fresh 'pum-pum' is. Dat one na abandonment o! Don't defend the guy just because you can do the same thing.

You know she was loyal? You know he was happy in the relationship?

Can you live without conjecture?

ruba_slipa:

Strangely enough, no matter what it is, anything that the West does is automatically bad in your eyes. As old as you are, you were opposing reading and writing as being 'White man's nonsense', and later, shouting against people sending their daughters to school as being 'un-African'.

This is the time I have to call you it.

slowpoke!!!

Because I object to certain Western philosophy, does not imply I disagree with them on evrything.

I just hate people like you that appear to worship them and want us to follow certain acts without question or evaluation.

ruba_slipa:

If you can't talk even 10% sense, shut up. Aren't you the same person advocating that gay men and women should be burnt (na 'oyinbo invention'), and claiming that Amodu is on the same level as Lagerback (mainly on the grounds that Amodu is one of us, where as Lagerback is white). Don't let me start on you, because I will just fillet your back catalogue of posts to reveal the pathetic level of your comments.

I advocated you, the gay, to be burnt.

ruba_slipa:

SAGAMITE is one of the primitive, reactionary, misogynist, backwards, chauvinist, unreasoning and blind "people" whose attitudes hold back society from progress. Watch his responses. His standard attitude is that when he can't answer a point, he simply ignores it, and shifts the goalposts to another point. He has been already yapped up and down all over Nairaland, before I even registered, so I've said enough for now.

Bastardising each others arse is not progress.

Comeback with your conjectures and broken logic process.

I can see you modified this post from what you had down earlier when I first saw it but had no time to respond.

I thought you were stupidly denying (before modification) you did not say courts should see men ending marriages as an act of abandoning their wives and kids deserving punishment?  grin grin grin

Moronic logic process. You are getting smart, you know I would slaughter you if you had not modify.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by Sagamite(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2010
rhymz:

. . .and I am also saying that as a human being, I would rather work with what is obtainable( and may be circumvent it to my own benefit) than work with quixotic beliefs that can't help me. . .

Circumventing laws to YOUR advantage is not right.

An attempt at justice is way better than a blatant injustice.

rhymz:

I would rather a woman who would not bail out on me at the slightest provocation than the one that will have me sign up pre-nups to determine how to live with her and share my property if she gets tired of my mistakes.

I completely agree.

But the law should protect both sides and within the context of that protection, you should both be free to make informed decisions for yourself. The key word is "free".

That said, you can still target certain women like stillwater, who if you slap black and blue (I am not for one second saying you are like that), she would beg you to beat her just a bit and kneel down and ask you what you want to eat. A girl like her would never leave and she would love and worship you forever.  cheesy

rhymz:

. .Yes, our laws are lopsided to the benefits of male-folks just like that of the west is so insanely pro-femalfolks- that alone shows there aint no such thing as a slice buttered on both sides. No system is perfect, you can only perfect it with a good attorney.

No. It just shows there is no genuine attempt by both groups to butter both sides.

rhymz:

Madnesss.

She has been listening to too many stories of bitter western women milking men and she is hoping to utilise the same philosophy as punishment.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by Sagamite(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Because there is no compensation to pay. Gbenga is 300x richer than Moji, so what does he want from her?. He[Gbenga] should also be held responsible for child support tho even besides, his actions may be the reason why Moji cheated. Gbenga is known to be painting the town red with different women. This is not about Moji, it's about the injestice meted on women by Nigerian men and I am marveled at the speed all of them unite irrespective of religious, ethical and tribal differences in order to subdue women. Why do Nigerian men feel threatened and become self defensive whenever issues of divorce and the 50/50 settlement come up?

So if Gbenga cheats the courts should punish him.

But if Moji cheats, she should go scot free?

So courts should punish some for a certain offence and let others walk away without punishment?
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by Sagamite(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2010
Ruba_slipa, so eldee quoted you before you could modify? grin grin grin grin

At least I will give you credit for trying.

I would have cut and diced you.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by Sagamite(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Who will give a man 50% of your empire because of that?. He will probably be guilty of adultery too besides, a woman screws her driver with a good reason but a man screws the maid for no reason[frivolous screwing]. Also adulterous women are usually a victim of adulterous husbands but adulterous husbands are victims of nobody but the HE-goat in them.  There are also cases of women who commit adultery because they are victims of emotional blackmail from men or even under some spell in some cases. I think the law should consider the differences in the type of adultery before awarding anything. The judicial sledge hammer should focus and hit hard on men alone because they are never victims of anything in this case.

Michelin, if you allow men to breathe some fresh air, they will soon start looking for allowance.

So when a woman commits adultery it is OK?

There are good reasons?

Aloy+Emeka:

I don't know where you got this notion but Gbenga is free to sue for damages assuming Moji is affluent enough to pay him. Of course he will not because he will look cheap before his kinsmen. Will you not be ashamed to ask for 50% of your wife's empire in the case of divorce?. What kind of menn do we have in todays world?. They don't have any shame is mooching off a woman, hmmmm.

Are you trying to whine people up?
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by spikedcylinder: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2010
eldee:

You see what I said about not bringing in your moral standards into this.
I can't ignore the truth because I want to cross Spikedcylinder's moral threshold.

If you cannot bring valid points, I'll just go chill with Sagamite and Satan, they know a thing or two bout justice.

My 'valid points' are unacceptable to you, as yours are to me. If eldee's kini is meant solely for the maid and gardener, you can even throw in the butler in there, that's his palava. But eldee shouldn't get married or else someone stands the chance of taking away half his 'empire'. grin tongue
Meanwhile, sagamite usually has several pints of O-ve in his refrigerator. Join his party, whydoncha? tongue
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by AloyEmeka5: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2010
Sagamite:

So when a woman commits adultery it is OK?

There are good reasons?

Are you trying to whine people up?

Its not okay but women usually have their reasons for entering into adulterous affair unlike men who do it by force of habit. Also, how many women actually commit adultery compared to men where about 96% of them are guilty?
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by invisible2(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2010
Am sure this man sued for divorce because the wife is making his life hellish. She should get no dime!
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by Sagamite(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Its not okay but women usually have their reasons for entering into adulterous affair unlike men who do it by force of habit. Also, how many women actually commit adultery compared to men where about 96% of them are guilty?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

So if you have a reason it is okay?

Some reasons are acceptable, others are not?

Are you trying to whine me up?

Tell me the reasons you find acceptable.

You think women don't commit adultery because they, unlike men, don't boast about it? You think they don't cheat because they are more secretive and would not even let their best friend know what they are doing?
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by invisible2(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2010
No matter how hard you try, a woman will never tell you who screwed her, that's why it seems the men cheat more, doesn't it take two to tango anymore? For every man that cheats, there is a woman that cooperated.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by eldee(m): 4:29am On Jun 16, 2010
spikedcylinder:

My 'valid points' are unacceptable to you, as yours are to me. If eldee's kini is meant solely for the maid and gardener, you can even throw in the butler in there, that's his palava. But eldee shouldn't get married or else someone stands the chance of taking away half his 'empire'. grin tongue
Meanwhile, sagamite usually has several pints of O-ve in his refrigerator. Join his party, whydoncha? tongue

That's the thing . . . you're using a moral argument which is totally baseless.
And celebrating the law when you know it's unjust . . . I just need to see a reasoning that will hold water.

My argument is sumn you've not even challenged, all you're doing is bringing yourself as a moral yardstick and saying how I don't measure up.
I think you should get married to Aloy-emeka grin grin
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by AloyEmeka5: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2010
invisible!:

Am sure this man sued for divorce because the wife is making his life hellish. She should get no dime!

Sorry its not about your emotions or how you feel, it is about the law and Nigerian law says 50/50 upon divorce.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by AloyEmeka5: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2010
Sagamite:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

So if you have a reason it is okay?

Some reasons are acceptable, others are not?

Are you trying to whine me up?

Tell me the reasons you find acceptable.

You think women don't commit adultery because they, unlike men, don't boast about it? You think they don't cheat because they are more secretive and would not even let their best friend know what they are doing?

Women: sobs and depressed after series of abuse and neglect by her husband and any male shoulder she can cry on may take advantage of her emotional state.

Men: No problem at home, wife is screwing him fine yet he will shout, damn this chic got nice butt and I must get there or I die. Sort of an adultery of passion.
There case is like a well fed child who goes into the market to steal bread. That is why the law does not desire to spare them in terms of adultery. Forget the women hide theirs thingy; men are career adulterers.
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by Sagamite(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Women: sobs and depressed after series of abuse and neglect by her husband and any male shoulder she can cry on may take advantage of her emotional state.

Men: No problem at home, wife is screwing him fine yet he will shout, damn this chic got nice butt and I must get there or I die. Sort of an adultery of passion.
There case is like a well fed child who goes into the market to steal bread. That is why the law does not desire to spare them in terms of adultery. Forget the women hide theirs thingy; men are career adulterers.

So all women that cheat are abused? Women that are "neglected" have a right to cheat but a man that is not attracted to a woman anymore does not and should be punished?

When women cheat it is not their fault because it is a man that is "taking advantage of her emotional state"? But when all men cheat they are "career adulterers"?

Do you chat so much crap for a living?
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by tilie: 2:46am On Jun 18, 2010
i suppose somebody here is trying to buy sympathy.All this noise after reading everybodys view,ill say its a storm in a tea cup.
for the purpose of argument,if a man sleeps with another woman in marriage,it only means dat the wife has a problem.she couldnt hold her man.if i loose my man to my maid it only means my sexual life or something is in suspect.

However,without eroding comon sence,since the man is an industrialist and international businesman,i do not believe what the wife or peole working so hard to sell her story are correct.he could not have eloped with a maid.maybe someone else,definitly not a maid.this is one part of the story that i dont buy.

wait a minute,i supposed both parties have extended families,why havent they said anything.i think theres something dodgy here guys.open your eyes and dont get carried away by sentiments.is the wife a good wife,cos otherwise members of the mans family would have fought tooth and nail to make her remain in her matrimonial home.she doesnt look like a good person either thats why dat arena is quiet.

1 Billion naira,haha,after sleeping with some other people too.for someone to tell lies about anoda person sleeping with maid and demand for a billion,it shows the crooked nature of woman.the former husband as it seems is taken a good care of the children and they are old enough themselves,except for the last born.so one billion for what now?to become the latest sugar mummy in town.she didnt say that her children are suffering did she,cos they are all grown up.the last child is 14yrs old,so why the noise.the oldest manages the business in london,the other manages the business in lagos and south africa,so whats she fighting about cos i do not know which area shes lost out in the marriage except sexually.

An african man is entitled to so many wives so wats the problem.she probably thinks dat God wrote her name on his dick, no way.I think shes rather been punitive in her demands and irrational.no judge will grant that.

mrs ijaodola,while in london was he taken care of you,paying your rent and the kids.does he visit?if yes,so whats the argument.for a man to ask for a divorce only means that you probably have been fighting the other woman which i understand.it probably have become a mess which mostly would be created by you cos you are the embittered,so now you going for the jugular.
you have made this man more popular and hid business to progress more.all eyes willbe on you on how you manage any cent you get from him in this act of desperation.what you have done here should be a court contempt cause you want to aFFECT JUDGEMENT which shows what kind of a woman are you.

i pity you a lot and hope you find peace cause something tells me like you must have pushed that man to the extremes,you dont seem like a good woman to me, however at the end of the day my opinion remains mine.Go find peace with yourself.yourchildren are not suffering,its you fighting all alone
Re: Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. by CorperKola: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
so if alakija wan divorce her husband now, the husband is entitled to half of her properties
very nice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage / Am Looking For My Father / Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.