Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo (38716 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by yuh2(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
My love for this lady with all sincerity knows no bounds. At times if not always, i wish i am the man in her life grin grin. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by nextstep(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Follygunners:
How can the news of someone being 'cute' make the FP? How's this educative for goodness sakes? This is the problem with the Nigerian youths, I swear. Absolute BS and Rubbish! The average Nigerian youth is lacking and bereft of basic ideas and information. I'm not against celebrities news but, this kind of article is balderdash, foolish and mediocre at best! Seun should do something abt these sort of nonsense.

These are the youths that are meant to be the future leaders of Nigeria. undecided Which Mod push this to the front page? angry angry

Can't we for God sake conform to the rest of the progressive western world and learn how to succeed? This is sooo fvcked up, I swear!

cc: Seun

?? If you want tech/investment and other "serious" news only, there are sub-forums on Nairaland for that. You can also go to the many blogs/forums that focus on that content and enjoy your fill of progressive news. The Nairaland FP is a place where all news of interest shows up. I do wish we'd tone down the over-sensational/mundane/celebrity/pepper-soup articles, but I won't go so far to start casting aspersions about the future leaders of Nigeria.

About following the progressive rest of the world... are you implying that the bulk of the content on their forums is not the same as here (gossip/entertainment/etc)? Because there is quite a lot of vapid content on any general forum in the world, in most of the media, and certainly on many blogs. Is it not the same West that also brought Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media that is mostly filled with - to borrow your term - balderdash?

No need to get all hot and bothered... here's a cookie.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nice one. I’m eating same but with akpu
rentAcock:
I will eat eba with egusi soup tonight just in case anyone wants to know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by Maket: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
kristonium:
This girl no dey old again??
Experienced after one dey maintain pass the inexperience learners na.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by engrjacuzzi: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
who's finer between Genevieve and Bianca?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Zoho24, is that wool? what kind of wool?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by moshino(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
2sa2:
Ageless Lesbian beauty kiss

Just like your mother.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by madjune(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Genny stopped aging at 33 ever since she listened to my advice and started using uzesu leaf to cook her soup.

Uzesu leaf is a wonder leaf commonly used in the Nok age which was millions of years ago and now rarely found in the regions of the Uzi river by those who know.

It promotes beauty and arrests the aging process.

If anyone is interested, consult me.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by madjune(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Genny stopped aging at 33 ever since she listened to my advice and started using uzesu leaf to cook her soup.

Uzesu leaf is a wonder leaf commonly used in the Nok age which was millions of years ago and now rarely found in the regions of the Uzi river by those who know.

It promotes beauty and arrests the aging process.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by aalangel(f): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
zoho23:
Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji sat pretty in a recent photo uploaded unto her IG page.

The actress donned a floral top paired with a burgundy jacket. She had her hair plaited with wool and finished off with a couple of rings and a simple stud earring.

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/genevieve-nnaji-is-super-beautiful-in.html

Nwa oma.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by Rapoo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Follygunners:
How can the news of someone being 'cute' make the FP? How's this educative for goodness sakes? This is the problem with the Nigerian youths, I swear. Absolute BS and Rubbish! The average Nigerian youth is lacking and bereft of basic ideas and information. I'm not against celebrities news but, this kind of article is balderdash, foolish and mediocre at best! Seun should do something abt these sort of nonsense.

These are the youths that are meant to be the future leaders of Nigeria. undecided Which Mod push this to the front page? angry angry

Can't we for God sake conform to the rest of the progressive western world and learn how to succeed? This is sooo fvcked up, I swear!

do you think it is easy to be super cute

her personality alone should get her to FP.
a lady with Morales.
she has managed to stay out of controversy.
she's a role model
you hardly see her indecently dressed.
she's very beautiful with little or no make up.

tell me why she won't make FB
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by bimbim75: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mariangeles:
I miss seeing her in movies... undecided
She has upgrade,now doing movies worth millions of naira.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by okwabayi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Follygunners:

People still come here for knowledge? I laugh in pidginese. The only individuals who frequent this forum are attention seekers who were probably unloved as children. Their work is trolling in different forms.

Nobody forced you to click the link. You read the title before clicking then rather than leaving immediately, took the time to post. The forum admin has the last laugh because you contributed to the growth of his business even in anger. You still have the time to mention replies so... let's just say I wouldn't do the same if in your position.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by okwabayi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
See the way small girls useless themselves. The biggest [and most coded] runs girl of Nollywood is here giving young men virtual sleepless nights while frolicking with men four times her age to make ends meet.

If you want to quote me think of Atiku first before you spew rubbish. You'll only make yourself look foolish in the end.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by Baonel(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Genny pls continue to show all these slay queens and mamas, they don't have to come out naked to be sexy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by rentAcock(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Nice one. I’m eating same but with akpu

Mmm akpu, been a while I had it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by sollybaby(f): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Who tell u say na wool be that
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by chrisskynet(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
What's super cute about the picx.. Op use your head na
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by sambal007(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
If naijaloaded can just help me to meet my dream actress and philanthropist, I would be the most happiest being on earth...thanks(Genevieve nnaji)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by ElsonMorali: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
I think her her looks and acting is over rated to be honest in my opinion.

It's a shame that no Nollywood actor was cast in Black Panther. Yet they will be forming yeye celebrity upandan.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
I will eat eba with egusi soup tonight just in case anyone wants to know.

And I'm binge watching The Walking Dead all day.

You know just in case someone is interested angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by rentAcock(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And I'm binge watching The Walking Dead all day.

You know just in case someone is interested angry

Lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by NEOJ: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
And so what how does this one as to do with Nigeria economy that is in the states of pis ma dist ma.believe. Me this teke teme I can't Koto in their po ho.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by ndindiatu: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
kristonium:
This girl no dey old again??
go old her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by etrange: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mariangeles:
I miss seeing her in movies... undecided

Lol... bro, that's cause she no longer does home videos. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
what do u mean by super cute
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by niyot124: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Still looking for the "super" cheesy undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo by newslifeop: 1:06am On Jun 22, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Jokes About Omoni Oboli's Photoshopped Hips / Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian? / Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.