Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market (1127 Views)

Anger As 10 APC Governors Accompany Buhari To Daura For APC Registration / Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment / El-rufai Spent 3 Days In Abuja Lobbying To Accompany Buhari To Japan – Shehu San (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by 247frolicboss(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thousands of people accompanied President Buhari to the Azare Central Market where he sympathized with victims of the recent fire incident in the market.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-thousands-accompany-buhari-to-azare-central-market/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by GavelSlam: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Na this man Atiku wan challenge so?

The man has fanatical support.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by id911(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

I thought this is supposed to be a time for sober reflection and to sympathize with the loved ones of those that died? Are you guys this heartless and don't care a bit for the death that you have to play politics and campaign in every occasion even when Nigerians died in avoidable circumstances?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by yarimo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

ATIKU right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by GavelSlam: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
id911:

I thought this is supposed to be a time for sober reflection and to sympathize with the loved ones of those that died? Are you guys this heartless and don't care a bit for the death that you have to play politics and campaign in every occasion even when Nigerians died in avoidable circumstances?

GTFOH.

I'm making an observation as a bystander.

If you want to do other shit the floor is yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by yarimo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
id911:

shaataap so people has no right to show love to their president again abi? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by kettykings: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
i hope they wont start worshipping this man after 2019 Elections, this man has brainwashed an entire Region with his one sided , ethinicised antiorruption crussade
Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by id911(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

GTFOH.

You can continue eating from the garbage can... I got no time for such a being
Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by id911(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

GTFOH.

Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by id911(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
yarimo:
shaataap so people has no right to show love to their president again abi? undecided

Cry all you want, I don't know if you exist
Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by GavelSlam: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
id911:

Yet you've been quoting me up and down.

TFOH.
Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by gberra: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hate him or not, vote him or not, Buhari is a religion.

-truth burns

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by ORIENTATION101: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
I said and I will repeat again it will be easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than pdp to win 2019 elections.
Buhari is a religion in northern Nigeria.
100 of atiku,kwankaso,saraki,lamido dakwambo can never defeat sai baba

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by kahal29: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

I laugh Atiku in Swahili

"The Northern elites don't like President Buhari but the masses in the north can die for him. Until you can convince the northern masses that Buhari is not their Messiah, that is when anyone can defeat him in the North."
Babajide Kolade-otitoju

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by CilicMarin: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Thousands Accompany Buhari To Azare Central Market by lalasticlala(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2018

(1)

2019: Pdp, Adc, R-apc, 36 Other Parties Sign Alliance Mou / BREAK THEIR HEART...AS EKITI DECIDES / Zeus Polls Says APC Will Sweep More States In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.