Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja (38955 Views)

DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by driand(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
angry
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by yazach: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
stane007:
The Department of State Services said it had arrested two Islamic State in West Africa commanders in Kukuntu village, Gwgwalada, Abuja.

According to the secret service, the suspects, Bashiru Adams and Rufai Sajo, were nabbed in Kukuntu village, Gwagwalada area of Nigeria’s capital.

Spokesman for the service Tony Opuiyo revealed that the suspects were arrested on 5 May after special operations on identified targets.

According to him, they were discovered to have concluded plans to spread the ideals of the terror group in the area.

It was also learned that the suspects were planning with Boko Haram to strike in the area.

The DSS also informed that after receiving intelligence reports, two experts in Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), Adamu Hassan, also known as Bale, and Abubakr Abubakar, also known as Alhaji or Buba, were apprehended.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/dss-arrests-two-suspected-isis-leaders-in-abuja/

Any group, any body perpetrating evil be it under the pretend of religion, tribe, association should be dealt with by the government.

But thorough investigation must be carried out to avoid unjust punishment of innocent civilian

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by contigiency(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WATCH OUT FOR ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF NIGERIA WHERE ISLAM SHALL DOMINATE EVERYWHERE

You talk rubbish. These are suspected terrorists and has nothing to do with Islam. I know that Yoruba nation is dominated by Muslims and nobody can say that they are terrorists.
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by yazach: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WATCH OUT FOR ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF NIGERIA WHERE ISLAM SHALL DOMINATE EVERYWHERE

Idiot why don't you safe your people from unnecessary spending when government arrest you.

I think you should be banned

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Bullhari007(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:
Two days ago Britain said they believe ISIS is Sneaking Jihadists Into Nigeria From Syria. Today DSS arrests suspected ISIS leaders in Abuja! Isn't this wonderful? Are you thinking what I am thinking??
clueless buhari keyed into BBC information to score another cheap political point...

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by 11doubledee: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mtchew this country. So the sun UK have better intel on security of Nigeria than.....
Power of information technology

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:
Two days ago Britain said they believe ISIS is Sneaking Jihadists Into Nigeria From Syria. Today DSS arrests suspected ISIS leaders in Abuja! Isn't this wonderful? Are you thinking what I am thinking??
What are you thinking? grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by HunWI: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
DSS scam
nairaman66:

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by HunWI: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Naija stop this scam.... Why na just two days... Just say APC is working why not arrest herdsmen slaughtering people everyday or Shakua

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:

I guess you didn't read the post..........

Go back and read it, this time around read it very very slowly. Okay?
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
iyke926:
Hahahaha..Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been caught in Nigeria. What the FBI, CIA, KGB, US Army couldn't do.
The ISIS guys were caught drinking burukutu in kutunku village.

DSS is working cheesy grin
Buhari is working grin grin

Buhari is working his asss off in his rat infested office!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Coneheads(f): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Its like those dss men do not love their jobs! How dare they arrest the boys of the aso rock terrorist?

Meanwhile,coneheads right now,on hearing isis
grin

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Mandesz(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:
another arrest of innocent man to enhance their propaganda

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by bakaredc: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
kerry57:
This should be a secret and not blown out now. Isis no be Boko ooo

The arrest was made may 5 and they didnt say anything about it, till the claim by the british that they believe isis is sneaking in jihadists into the country was made public..Definitely the DSS already have this intelligence report before Britain made it public... But i guess making the arrest a public knowledge is a tactical move knowing the news is in public domain already.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Ziggylady(f): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:

Yesoo!!...i am thinking what you are thinking cheesy....FG can only deceive the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ordinary Fulani herdsmen DSS and soldiers no fit arrest na almighty Isis them wan arrest.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by kamalcole3000: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
stane007:
The Department of State Services said it had arrested two Islamic State in West Africa commanders in Kukuntu village, Gwgwalada, Abuja.

According to the secret service, the suspects, Bashiru Adams and Rufai Sajo, were nabbed in Kukuntu village, Gwagwalada area of Nigeria’s capital.

Spokesman for the service Tony Opuiyo revealed that the suspects were arrested on 5 May after special operations on identified targets.

According to him, they were discovered to have concluded plans to spread the ideals of the terror group in the area.

It was also learned that the suspects were planning with Boko Haram to strike in the area.

The DSS also informed that after receiving intelligence reports, two experts in Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), Adamu Hassan, also known as Bale, and Abubakr Abubakar, also known as Alhaji or Buba, were apprehended.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/dss-arrests-two-suspected-isis-leaders-in-abuja/

They are deceiving Nigerians so to be portrayed as working
Anything to win people s support
Any tactics to this election

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
see animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by lionshare: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
SolexxBarry:
Hmm

Instagram account of 13k followers for sale abeg call or whatsapp me on 08133261377
How much do you intend to sale?
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Very fake story
No ISIS head would ever bear a western name like ADAMS!!!
Do these people even think at all??

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yesoo!!...i am thinking what you are thinking cheesy....FG can only deceive the gullible.

I swear!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mandesz:

another arrest of innocent man to enhance their propaganda

This is their modus operandi!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rotentina:

I guess you didn't read the post..........

Go back and read it, this time around read it very very slowly. Okay?

Nothing to read there!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
CaptJeffry:
What are you thinking? grin grin

Na my mouth you wan hear am? grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bullhari007:
clueless buhari keyed into BBC information to score another cheap political point...

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
iyke926:
Hahahaha..Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been caught in Nigeria. What the FBI, CIA, KGB, US Army couldn't do.
The ISIS guys were caught drinking burukutu in kutunku village.

DSS is working cheesy grin
Buhari is working grin grin

Hahaha!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by asawanathegreat(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
More of them are still in Nigeria, God will expose them all
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Temptee101(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wait first, are you guys not missing something. The report said they were arrested on May 5 abi na my eyes?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by SolexxBarry(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
lionshare:

How much do you intend to sale?
20k sir
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by ikemesit4477: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
That can never happen! Not in Nigeria!
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by gurunlocker: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:

Lol..... Yet you will say you guys are not terrorists.

What an irony!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank / Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College / Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.