Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,239 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" (37207 Views)

Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" by CioAngels(f): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
It is sad if it is true, i will not rule out wives in this case, where the wife will say it is me or your mother because your mother is a witch. It is the man's mother that is always seen and not the wives mother that is the witch, so sad. Why wont i believe that wives would have connived with the pastor to call their mother a witch just for them to avoid their mother. This case is not new because it is seen, heard on daily bases. What we wives forgets is that the cynical things do to others will surely berth at your doorstep, no matter your prayers and jazz. Hope the story is not true.
Re: Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" by enoch273: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Metuh:

poor man shut up

Chai! You even carried your ancestral problems, depression and frustration to nairaland! shocked
Re: Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" by brenister10: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Viralkid:
Modified. It's sad that daddy showkey is acting like a child here.
And you are acting like baby.
Re: Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" by stilldee1: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Don't know how I ran into this thread that's 4 years old, but I remember those guys very, very well. Were class mates in pry and sec Sch b4 we moved out of Lagos. Anthony and Andrew. We used to call one Andus or something like that . I remember so well how their mother used to proudly follow them around back then.
Surprisingly sad how the relationship with their mum got sour.
Re: Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Interesting. Did they eventually respond to Daddy Showkey?

These twins abandoned their mother for 17 years. Damn!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo / Pictures From Beverly Osu's Birthday Party At Aura Night Club / DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.