Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him (61685 Views)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by ceoreportnaija: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
A new mother is claiming Dangote’s new son-in-law, Jamil Abubakar is the father of her 7-week-old son but claims he’s trying to silence her because he wants nothing to do with her or the baby.

22-year-old Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu said Jamil never mentioned to her that he was involved with someone else when they got intimate. She said she only found out he was getting married to Dangote’s daughter after she was already pregnant with his baby. She was 8 months pregnant when the society wedding of Jamil Abubakar and Fatima Dangote held.

Now, she’s claiming that Jamil wants to keep her quiet after the baby was born and came out looking like him. She says he wants nothing to do with her and the baby and wants to pay her off so she can leave the country with the baby and never contact him again. But their lawyers have not been able to come to an agreement and she’s scared she and her baby might be in danger.

“I fear for my safety and that of my baby because this whole situation is becoming too messy and overwhelming,” she wrote.

She added: “Let it be known to the general public that should anything bad happen to I or the baby, this man is responsible!!!”.

Read the rest of her claims below.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/06/21/photos-dangotes-son-in-law-jamil-abubakar-allegedly-side-chic-give-birth/

2 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by ceoreportnaija: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by ceoreportnaija: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by AloyalNigerian(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lemme wait for d other side of d story b4 I comment

13 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
The sidechic is more pretty than the wife moneychick. grin

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by bigtt76(f): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
When she was riding the dick ....she nor inform the world of a potential risk to her life only after everything has gone down south grin

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by soberdrunk(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Enemies of progress oooo!! They don't want Jamil to enjoy his yogurt, the sidechic sef is suffering from spirit of greed, "100 million"!! Kilode!!?? The fact that she came up with a price shows she is money oriented, to settle this issue, Jamil should pay me 95million i will marry the sidechic and take care of 'my' child........ angry

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by SalamRushdie: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
Enemies of progress oooo!! They don't want Jamil to enjoy his yogurt, the sidechic sef is suffering from spirit of greed, "100 million"!! Kilode!!?? The fact that she came up with a price shows she is money oriented, to settle this issue, Jamil should pay me 95million i will marry the sidechic and take care of 'my' child........ angry

Lol

15 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by SalamRushdie: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
I thought Dangote said he hired private investigators to investigate his son inlay over secret things like this and he found him clean with no blemish

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Kelamma(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Greedy girl! You hear say them hold money na im you forget your pant.

When you people were dancing tango,shaku shaku,one corner, etc on the bed,did you call us to watch? Now that you have exhausted your usefulness, you are inviting us. You see your life? Slay mama! Abeg shift make we see road.
In short, your baby is crying. Go give am breast.

25 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by sunnysunny69(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
:Who go read this long sermon?

12 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by calddon(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
The hustle is too real
Being a "baby mama" is now an occupation

28 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by DWJOBScom(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Not surprised at all

This is a heavy skeleton o but not strange to men like him....

They always show themselves after a while. The guy is not a smart dude as this can go away in peace - GIVE HER THE MONEY SHE WANTS!

This dude must be a gold digger!

15 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
When gals wan get sense like dis

3 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by calabreset: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
this is really serious!

4 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by jegz25(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
My igbo people... Anything for the money

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
interesting
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by MrLouisVanGaal1: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Baby Mama.. The latest job in town. The new way for lazy, ignorant women to survive. Pity the ignorant, Randy brothers out there.

17 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Cheii congrats grin meanwhile up croatia!

4 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
But he did not rape her na...
She should have used contraceptives or forced him to use condom.

It is quite obvious that she wanted to hook him with pregnancy.

42 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Trexnemesis(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Argentina 0 Croatia 3

4 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by haftob(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
See resemblance! He can't deny this!

49 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by legitnow: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
HE HAD TO IMPREGANATE SOMEBODY ELSE BEFORE HE GO AND MARRY.

POLYGAMY IS A DISEASE!

11 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by rentAcock(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
That baby has Dangote's eyes, nose and cheek bone. This woman can retire now, her future is secured.

9 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
shocked

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by ipobarecriminals: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
sad
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by killuminati(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gold-digging Biafran hoe. Wetin concern Aboki with Igbos punana? cry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by LaIabobo: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
He had sex with you 8months before his marriage and you got pregnant.

Babe, you were just a phase and he moved on when it was time to get settled.

So your lawyer is trying to reach an agreement with him.

Dude even offered you 40k monthly or 5million payout, instead of the100million you requested, yet you decided to blackmail the son of a former IGP and drag his father in-law.

Gaan sit down, Gold digger.

23 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by theophorus(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
...Hope you didn't lure Him to impregnate You?

Considering the level of 'Hatred' her people has for people from that region, I can never imagine this 'Beauty' getting Pregnant for a 'Gworo Chewing' Mallam.

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop / Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.