Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him (61751 Views)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by kasmilla(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

Well..
It is not going to stop anytime soon.

These naive girls will keep marrying their enemies.

Unless there is a quick return to the old order where Igbo women are forbidden to marry outside igboland.

Even then, I think it is impossible . The igbos have dispersed outside the homeland so much that our women have become fair game to any sick fucck out there..

Look at that Yoruba character above. How can you stop igbo women in Lagos from falling prey to animals like that when they are surrounded by a majority of non- igbo men as their primary neighbours in Lagos.
In the work place, the schools ,the malls, e. t. c., non-igbos are the bulk of the men they get to meet ,and so they fall prey to any depravity.

It is a complex issue bordering on too much economic migration from the igbo homeland.
It is a shame.

nwanne pls cool down, u know I like reading ur comments but not with dis anger. Wat about d ones on nairaland, afta seeing d hate going on here, will still travel to yorubaland to sex.

2 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Boss13: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
odi1278:
You must be very stupid. She had a right to ask for any amount. I suPort her 100%. She should milk everything from him or he comes out and confirm that yes the baby is his.

I agree with this and I support her 100%. What payoff would be sufficient to raise that child alone, I don’t think N100million is sufficient. If he is suggesting a payoff then he should be willingly to go all the nine yards.

For those calling her a good digger, what do we call Abubakar who decided consciously to enjoy himself; he should also bear the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by rOsy247(f): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why expose the face of this innocent baby anyway.
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by CSTR1003: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
kasmilla:
nwanne pls cool down, u know I like reading ur comments but not with did anger
I am sad.

I just started thinking about it critically, and it hit me.
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by LaIabobo: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
grandstar:

40k is too small.

Anyway, he should be responsible and be a father. That is what matters at the end.

The guy shares 80% of the blame.

He was keen on marrying Dangote's daughter and that is the root of 90% of the problem.

As a Muslim however, he can't marry a Christian.

His ex is a gold digger fallng for him because of his father's name and wealth.

He wants to marry Dangote's daughter because of either the name or the wealth

Dangote has someone irresponsible as a son in law.

Well, I don't know either of them. but I know that it's very possible the guy met dangote's daughter after impregnating tht lady and Fatima dangote probably has knowledge of the baby.

Northerners don't usually date for long, especially when it's a marriage between two elite families. they families arange their meet up and they agree on a date for marriage afterwards, all usually under 6 months.

40k monthly isn't too small for a 7 weeks baby abeg... just cuz the guy is rich she's billing him 100 million.

1 Like

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by legitnow: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
kasmilla:
nwanne pls cool down, u know I like reading ur comments but not with dis anger. Wat about d ones on nairaland, afta seeing d hate going on here, will still travel to yorubaland to sex.

tell him Oooo!

CSTR1003:

I am sad.

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by kasmilla(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

I am sad.

Wat abt d ones here on nairaland ,afta seeing the hate going on. will still travel, Bleep abort for yoruba for peanut, at least I know of two in romance and literature section
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by legitnow: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

I am sad.

U see this guy? The one with the cap? He is always smiling.

Always surrounded by the most beautiful women in Nigeria

He always have access to all the Oga at the top.

Do u need me to go further?

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by LaIabobo: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
odi1278:
You must be very stupid. She had a right to ask for any amount. I suPort her 100%. She should milk everything from him or he comes out and confirm that yes the baby is his.

Oga calm down.

Where did you read that he denied paternity??

The lady even said he wanted to place the baby on 40k monthly.

The lady is only blackmailing him now bcuz he isn't ready to pay her the 100 million she asked for.

He didn't commit the after marriage, infact, he might not have met Fatima dangote when the lady got pregnant.

Chill ehn.
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by CSTR1003: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
legitnow:

U see this guy? He is always smiling.
Those who know, know.
Terrible. We have failed ourselves.
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Tecno66: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
God help us from bad market. May we not enter the trap of a potential baby mama.
soberdrunk:
Enemies of progress oooo!! They don't want Jamil to enjoy his yogurt, the sidechic sef is suffering from spirit of greed, "100 million"!! Kilode!!?? The fact that she came up with a price shows she is money oriented, to settle this issue, Jamil should pay me 95million i will marry the sidechic and take care of 'my' child........ angry

3 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by RandyLewis(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
legitnow:

U see this guy? The one with the cap? He is always smiling.
who's the guy on cap
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by zicoraads: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gold digging bítch!

3 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by grandstar(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
LaIabobo:

Well, I don't know either of them. but I know that it's very possible the guy met dangote's daughter after impregnating tht lady and Fatima dangote probably has knowledge of the baby.

Northerners don't usually date for long, especially when it's a marriage between two elite families. they families arange their meet up and they agree on a date for marriage afterwards, all usually under 6 months.

40k monthly isn't too small for a 7 weeks baby abeg... just cuz the guy is rich she's billing him 100 million.

Is 40k enough to take care of a baby?

3 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by legitnow: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

Those who know, know.

Terrible. We have failed ourselves.

Nwanne, there is money in pimping. There is no business like hoe business! grin
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by LaIabobo: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
grandstar:

Is 40k enough to take care of a baby?

Lol 40k that some breadwinners earn monthly.

His social class may be different but abeg 40k is enough for baby upkeep monthly.

Dragging him on social media is blackmail.

3 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by DWJOBScom(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You completely stupid for writing this and a complete disgrace.

You must be a pained relative or you are the terrible felllow
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Albinoworwor: 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
profolaolu:
You mean the wh*re is more pretty

A man that cannot control his third leg and patronises a LovePeddler is know as what undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Bimpe29: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is really messy, like it was for Argentinian Messi and Co.
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Solorrman(m): 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
legitnow:
HE HAD TO IMPREGANATE SOMEBODY ELSE BEFORE HE GO AND MARRY.

POLYGAMY IS A DISEASE!
what abt fornication ? U are nt marrying more but ur dickk is always in strange market and ofcourse nobody can dance and sing hallelujah in ur church. Tell me which religion followers use to Bleep for 9 years without marriage only if chinasa and hillary bkom adult that their said parent should get married. U dnt even leave ur mums and sisters its abomination only in nollywood,u wil see papa john dey spent his salary in mama chidebere bar drinking ogogoro with a prostitute only to come home and urinate on mama nkechi thats always the story frm ur area hotel,alcohol,cult,rituals,a corpse is found,he behead his mother for money rituals,a pastor was caught with human head,kidnappers are burn alive,a house wife got stuck while fornicating in aba or enugu,arm cultist clashed with police,pastor godwin inpregnated a housewife during deliverence, thats how ur society lives and all these in d name that u are developed,educated justify mama chidimma wears mini skirt bkos she is wise,u despise hijab as mascurade and head slammers nt knwing thaj jesus was the first head slammer when praying written in ur said holy scriptures,just do reply me bt am sorry that i quit reading even compliments on nairaland,u can cal me illitrate northener,burutai or gowon thats ur palava
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by BabaRamota1980: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2018
Abi, na which kind wahala be this now?

Igbo amaka! Una sweet for dip and go well well grin
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by enemyofprogress: 12:48am On Jun 22, 2018
Accidental discharge. Not surprised, na ibo girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by MobilityExpress: 1:10am On Jun 22, 2018
shocked Chaiii, no DNA needed. This baby totally looks like the father, a perfect photocopy grin

1 Like

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by donqx: 1:14am On Jun 22, 2018
hmm
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by obowunmi(m): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
Enemies of progress oooo!! They don't want Jamil to enjoy his yogurt, the sidechic sef is suffering from spirit of greed, "100 million"!! Kilode!!?? The fact that she came up with a price shows she is money oriented, to settle this issue, Jamil should pay me 95million i will marry the sidechic and take care of 'my' child........ angry

Me sef go claim the child. grin grin grin
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 22, 2018
legitnow:

His crime was being stupidly loaded.

Now he want to run and enjoy happy married life after impregnating our Igbo sister.

Aboki do this alot after feeding fat on Biafra oil.

He either pay child suport or come and carry her as First wife. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

His father was not a bad IGP, he served well under GEJ for a Northerner.

Courts can't tell him to pay child support.

In Nigerian law only ex wives and ex husbands who got divorced and were awarded custody of kids can request for child support.

2 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 22, 2018
grandstar:

40k is too small.

Anyway, he should be responsible and be a father. That is what matters at the end.

The guy shares 80% of the blame.

He was keen on marrying Dangote's daughter and that is the root of 90% of the problem.

As a Muslim however, he can't marry a Christian.

His ex is a gold digger fallng for him because of his father's name and wealth.

He wants to marry Dangote's daughter because of either the name or the wealth

Dangote has someone irresponsible as a son in law.

are you that stupid?

Is 40k per month not enough?
they both brought the child into this world together so she should be adding atleast 30k monthly.

You can't pop out a kid and expect someone to take all responsibility 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by grandstar(m): 1:45am On Jun 22, 2018
Elder001:

are you that stupid?

Is 40k per month not enough?
they both brought the child into this world together so she should be adding atleast 30k monthly.

You can't pop out a kid and expect someone to take all responsibility 100%.

Why the insult? Why the resort to insults? Did I insult you? Please learn to put your point across without resorting to crude language (Collosians 4:6)

Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 22, 2018
grandstar:

Why the insult? Why the resort to insults? Did I insult you? Please learn to put your point across without resorting to crude language (Collosians 4:6)

Take care.

Smh
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Bluemalam: 3:45am On Jun 22, 2018
theophorus:
...Hope you didn't lure Him to impregnate You?

Considering the level of 'Hatred' her people has for people from that region, I can never imagine this Biafran 'Beauty' getting Pregnant for a 'Gworo Chewing' Mallam.

Abi o! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by chuksohams(m): 3:47am On Jun 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]I Wan knw d kind leaking wey her brain dey leak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn / Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun / Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.