Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. (1715 Views)

Maradona: "Teams No Longer Fear Argentina.. Nigeria Disgraced Us" / Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup / Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by resurgent2019: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Time and time again, God has proved his love for the people of Israel. He would bless those who bless Israel, ans CURSE those who curse Israel. In the build up to the World Cup, the Argentinians messed with the children of God by boycotting a friendly match slated for Jerusalem—at the request of Palestine.

When I heard about the boycott, I knew there was trouble on the mountain because Israel is a country dear to God’s heart. We have had copious examples of nations and individuals that have been disgraced because they worked against the interest of Israel. Barack obama was disgraced and his legacy achievements in Office eroded when his preferred candidate—Hillary Clinton failed to clinch the US Presidency, due in large part to Obama’s support for Israel’s enemies. The countries surrounding Israel have also faced humiliating defeat in wars against God’s own children(see Yom Kippur war). There are too many examples to cite but for paucity of time.

The lessons to be learnt from God’s chastisement of Argentina is that Christians should take the issue of Israel and God’s word more seriously. Do not for the sake of political correctness support Israel’s enemies in the battle for Jerusalem. That land belongs to King David and soon coming King Jesus. If you go against Israel, God will most surely go against you. This is no scare tactic but spiritual reality. Even erratic characters like Donald Trump are enjoying God’s grace because they have keyed into the secret of God’s word. And that’s why Israel-Jewish super pacs are awash with funds from US business men. And that is also why the Democratic Party won’t smell the White House for a long time to come.

As for the local scene(Nigeria), Christians are advised to obey God’s word, and our enemies will be subdued like the children of Israel conquered their enemies. There should be no political correctness as that is the road to perdition.

In closing, I would State that I sympathize with Lionel Messi, who’s caught up in the middle of God’s chastisement of Argentina for the embarrassment of Israel. His international career is essentially over. Next time, he would not side with heathens over the children of God. Christians should not let the lessons from these incidences pass them by.

He who has ears, let him hear.

Selah.

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
undecided

Don't know what to say
Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by madridguy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Trash

resurgent2019:
[s]Time and time again, God has proved his love for the people of Israel. He would bless those who bless Israel, ans CURSE those who curse Israel. In the build up to the World Cup, the Argentinians messed with the children of God by boycotting a friendly match slated for Jerusalem—at the request of Palestine.

When I heard about the boycott, I knew there was trouble on the mountain because Israel is a country dear to God’s heart. We have had copious examples of nations and individuals that have been disgraced because they worked against the interest of Israel. Barack obama was disgraced and his legacy achievements in Office eroded when his preferred candidate—Hillary Clinton failed to clinch the US Presidency, due in large part to Obama’s support for Israel’s enemies. The countries surrounding Israel have also faced humiliating defeat in wars against God’s own children(see Yom Kippur war). There are too many examples to cite but for paucity of time.

The lessons to be learnt from God’s chastisement of Argentina is that Christians should take the issue of Israel and God’s word more seriously. Do not for the sake of political correctness support Israel’s enemies in the battle for Jerusalem. That land belongs to King David and soon coming King Jesus. If you go against Israel, God will most surely go against you. This is no scare tactic but spiritual reality. Even erratic characters like Donald Trump are enjoying God’s grace because they have keyed into the secret of God’s word. And that’s why Israel-Jewish super pacs are awash with funds from US business men. And that is also why the Democratic Party won’t smell the White House for a long time to come.

As for the local scene(Nigeria), Christians are advised to obey God’s word, and our enemies will be subdued like the children of Israel conquered their enemies. There should be no political correctness as that is the road to perdition.

In closing, I would State that I sympathize with Lionel Messi, who’s caught up in the middle of God’s chastisement of Argentina for embarrassment of Israel. His international career is essentially over. Next time, he would not side with heathens over the children of God. Christians should not let the lessons from these incidences pass them by.

Selah.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by LibertyRep: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why isn't Israel in the World Cup?

1 Like

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by ybalogs(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
madridguy:
Trash

Rubbish!!!
Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by madridguy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
God bless you for this question.

LibertyRep:

1 Like

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by resurgent2019: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
I know muslims will insult and slander me but my message is for the Christians on NL. No need for insults. Even the Argentinian people and Lionel Messi will be remorseful now. They are Christians, they would know.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by madridguy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Forget religion for futbol shocked shocked shocked if you no sabi you no sabi, 120 days fasting and prayer is useless on the pitch grin grin grin

resurgent2019:
I know muslims will insult and slander me but my message is for the Christians on NL. No need for insults. Even the Argentinian people and Lionel Messi will be remorseful now. They are Christians, they would know.

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by Ojiofor: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
resurgent2019:
Time and time again, God has proved his love for the people of Israel. He would bless those who bless Israel, ans CURSE those who curse Israel. In the build up to the World Cup, the Argentinians messed with the children of God by boycotting a friendly match slated for Jerusalem—at the request of Palestine.

In closing, I would State that I sympathize with Lionel Messi, who’s caught up in the middle of God’s chastisement of Argentina for the embarrassment of Israel. His international career is essentially over. Next time, he would not side with heathens over the children of God. Christians should not let the lessons from these incidences pass them by.

Selah.

Israel themselves couldn't qualify for the world cup.SMH for Africans.

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by resurgent2019: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sheldon Adelson has been using his money to buy influence and favorable policies for Israel on Capitol Hill for years and God keeps blessing him. He cut a $30million cheque for the Republican Party 2 months ago, and he has been doing that for ages.

Do you simpletons think Sheldon Adelson is a fool? I won’t respond to insults from any muslim.

My message is for Christians, they reserve the right to discern or not. Lionel Messi, Argentinians and the Palestinians (and the Arab world) can attest to what it feels like facing the wrath of God for going against Israel.

I can’t shout abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by oooduancalmdown: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
No wonder you are a failed lawyer. You failed in school and you are frustrated. Your dummy head did not tell you Argentinians are Christains( Catholics). Your brain did not also tell you that just like Nigeria, Argentina did not play well in their friendly matches. In fact, that is enough to tell something was wrong with the team. Let me tell you that they are still likely to qualify. Tomorrow and last match determines everything. You are hating on footballers that can feed your family for decades.
Religious fanatic like you don't know that the whites don't give a damn about you whether you are Muslim or Christian. You simply a black slave to them. You are the only Yoruba person I know that hate muslims. Go and do your DNA test because you might have a Biafran blood in you, hence, your unnecessary hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by oooduancalmdown: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
LibertyRep:
Great question.

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by chiefolododo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Na true oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by emeijeh(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
I will believe this only if Argentina lose to Nigeria
Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by resurgent2019: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
No wonder you are a failed lawyer. You failed in school and you are frustrated. Your dummy head did not tell you Argentinians are Christains( Catholics). Your brain did not also tell you that just like Nigeria, Argentina did not play well in their friendly matches. In fact, that is enough to tell something was wrong with the team. Let me tell you that they are still likely to qualify. Tomorrow and last match determines everything. You are hating on footballers that can feed your family for decades.
Religious fanatic like you don't know that the whites don't give a damn about you whether you are Muslim or Christian. You simply a black slave to them. You are the only Yoruba person I know that hate muslims. Go and do your DNA test because you might have a Biafran blood in you, hence, your unnecessary hate.

I don’t hate Muslims (In fact, 2 of my closest friends are Muslims and they know how I feel about Islamic fanatics). I only hate Islamic terrorism. On the issue of Israel, you shouldn’t bother yourself as I assume you ain’t Christian, so why bother?

As for your insult on the failed lawyer thing, you don’t know me na. How can you say for a fact for a fact that “you” failed?

Olofo ni e oo. And I used to respect you for being dogged in the Yoruba struggle.

My message was not for Muslims but for Christians.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by bedspread: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Argentina really messed up not playing Isreal.... There problem is Really Spiritual...

1 Like

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by resurgent2019: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

And as for whether I have Biafra blood in me because I denounce terrorism, I will ask: does Donald trump, Nigel farrage, gert wilders, jean maria le pen, FFK, and a host of right wing afficionados who are not politically correct biafrans?

So anybody that calls terrorism for what it is hates Muslims? Oya mi leni fun e ooo. Ode disappoint ara e sha.

Omo mi noni e....ma worry.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by Voiz234(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Israel is not even a xtian nation. I don't understand y you r joining sport and religion. Other countries dt didn't "insult" Israel dt r still loosing Nko?

Israel is blessed no doubt buh not blessed with football victories, they ain't even @ d world cup.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by resurgent2019: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
bedspread:
Argentina really messed up not playing Isreal.... There problem is Really Spiritual...

That is where the problem is but people will insult me and call me a bigot.

Christians with the spirit of discernment will know where I am coming from. And Lionel Messi played a central role in the boycott fiasco as he caved in to threats from extremists to burn his jerseys and hurt him.

What can extremists do as opposed to Jehovah, the Lord of hosts? Now Ronaldo has been elevated above Messi before the whole world? On a normal day, we know Ronaldo is not as good as Messi but due to the punishment Messi is facing, he has been disgraced before the whole world.

No wahala sha. I don talk my own comot.

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by resurgent2019: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Voiz234:
Israel is not even a xtian nation. I don't understand y you r joining sport and religion. Other countries dt didn't "insult" Israel dt r still loosing Nko?

Israel is blessed no doubt buh not blessed with football victories, they ain't even @ d world cup.

It’s muxh more deeper than that. Google the boycott of the friendly. It caused the state of Israel a lot of embarrassment.
Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by EternalTruths: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
resurgent2019:

It’s muxh more deeper than that. Google the boycott of the friendly. It caused the state of Israel a lot of embarrassment.

Do you know that Israelis support Biafra.?

What do you think will happen to Anti Biafran ethnic groups of Nigeria
Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by oooduancalmdown: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
resurgent2019:

I don’t hate Muslims. I hate Islamic terrorism. On the issue of Israel, you shouldn’t bother yourself as I assume you ain’t Christian, so why bother.

As for your insult on the failed lawyer thing, you don’t know me na. How do can you say for a fact for a fact that “you” failed?

Olofo ni e oo. And I used to respect you for being dogged in the Yoruba struggle.

My message was not for Muslims but for Christians.

It is well.
Olofo ni iya e you nit-wit. Look here, you are not the only person that hate terrorism. Everyone do. I don't like Hausa-Fulanis but I don't hate Muslims because there are Yoruba people that practise it. Anybody that wants to bring religion-tension and hate to Yorubaland, may Ogun, Sango, and Esu strike that person dead. You are a guy I know that always say hateful things about Muslims. You support the flat-heads when they start their hate towards "Yoruba muslims". How about insulting the Hausa-Fulanis that kill innocent people everywhere instead of hating on Muslims? How many Yoruba muslims do you see do such things? Not that I like Islam and its teachings, I have no choice to accept them in my land for peaceful coexistence. Morever, since I don't see any suicide bombers in Yorubaland, I don't see any reason why I should hate them. That was how one fool from a pentecoastal church was insulting white garment church goers until we quarrelled. Yoruba people are born to be tolerant. We don't have hate in our blood. Go and do a DNA test. I am certain you have an Ibo blood in you. Dirt bag!

1 Like

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by resurgent2019: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
EternalTruths:

Do you know that Israelis support Biafra.?

What do you think will happen to Anti Biafran ethnic groups of Nigeria

If the igbos plan well, arm themselves up, build up their region, stem emigration from the igboland, and carry out a robust, sustained and coordinated diplomatic campaign, then there is nothing any Nigerian tribe can do to stop their Biafra.

It is a very simple matter that we have overflogged on NL.
Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by EternalTruths: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
resurgent2019:

If the igbos plan well, arm themselves up, build up their region, stem emigration from the igboland, and carry out a robust, sustained and coordinated diplomatic campaign, then there is nothing any Nigerian tribe can do to stop their Biafra.

It is a very simple matter that we have overflogged on NL.

Tell your people to back out if they don't want the God of Israel to vanquish them due to their Anti Jewish support of the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by oooduancalmdown: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
resurgent2019:

And as for whether I have Biafra blood in me because I denounce terrorism, I will ask: does Donald trump, Nigel farrage, gert wilders, jean maria le pen, FFK, and a host of right wing afficionados who are not politically correct biafrans?

So anybody that calls terrorism for what it is hates Muslims? Oya mi leni fun e ooo. Ode disappoint ara e sha.

Omo mi noni e....ma worry.
Ta lomo e? You better give yourself brain. FFK does not hate Muslims. I heard his mother was a Muslim. That bastard is just angry that Jonathan did not enter the second time. That son of a LovePeddler called Fani Kayode is only fighting for his pocket. That bastard is a disgrace to Yoruba people. His elder brother was gay who died of AIDS. The fool called Fani Kayode speaks from both sides of his mouth. The bastard has been married four times before he began dating that Biafran LovePeddler. I have said it before that I must not see that bastard face to face - not in the Airport or anywhere. I will remove one of his teeth and tell him why I did so. The old fool is only looking for relevance with his ugly Biafra whorish wife. The only people that like him are iboes. He is not relevant in Yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by resurgent2019: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Olofo ni iya e you nit-wit. Look here, you are not the only person that hate terrorism. Everyone do. I don't like Hausa-Fulanis but I don't hate Muslims because there are Yoruba people that practise it. Anybody that wants to bring religion-tension and hate to Yorubaland, may Ogun, Sango, and Esu strike that person dead. You are a guy I know that always say hateful things about Muslims. You support the flat-heads when they start their hate towards "Yoruba muslims". How about insulting the Hausa-Fulanis that kill innocent people everywhere instead of hating on Muslims? How many Yoruba muslims do you see do such things? Not that I like Islam and its teachings, I have no choice to accept them in my land for peaceful coexistence. Morever, since I don't see any suicide bombers in Yorubaland, I don't see any reason why I should hate them. That was how one fool from a pentecoastal church was insulting white garment church goers until we quarrelled. Yoruba people are born to be tolerant. We don't have hate in our blood. Go and do a DNA test. I am certain you have an Ibo blood in you. Dirt bag!

Calm down, you are taking things personal. Who told you I don’t call out the Hausas? I do when I can, fact is I see them as people that can’t be reasoned with. They are too violent.

About hating my own yoruba brothers who are Muslim, nothing can be farther from the truth. I admit I am caught up between being politically correct and the threats of extremism in our backyard. Unless we want to deceive ourselves, we have radical elements in yorubaland and the faster we uproot them, the better. People like ishaq oloyede, Prof. Akintola of Muric, the Barr. Shittu of Min. of Comm. are well known extremists who are tearing at the seams of Yoruba unity. You can’t expect us all to shut up and soak it in just to project an image of religious harmony. How long does it take an average Muslim to pick up bombs? We might say it won’t happen in yorubaland, but that’s what northerners were saying less than 10 years ago.

As Yorubas, we are obligated to call out extremism wherever it rears its ugly head in our land. In the aspect of tolerance, we have many muslims in yorubaland who are loved by all because they have been liberal, and inclusive in leadership:Tinubu, Fashola, Amosun, Ajimobi, Pa Akande and many, many more. I can’t hate Muslims because they are all around me, where will I run to if I instigate religious strife in yorubaland?

As for the allegations of siding with Igbos when they show hate to our Muslim brethren, I admit I have had moments of indiscretion, which is largely due to the way some of our Muslim brother display fanatical and cult like supper Buhari and APC just because of faith. They have abrogated to themselves the duty to mow down and subjugate Nigerians of other faith just because they think a fellow Muslim is in power. This is why it seems the igbos are making inroads with their “Yoruba Muslim” taunt. Ti ogiri o ba lanu, alangba ole wo ogiri. They have seen that there is a divide rearing it’s head and true to their nature, igbos have pounced on it to destabilize us. But they can’t succeed and they know it, they only try. We won’t be divided on religious basis in yorubaland. But we urgently need to crack down on extremists on both sides of the divide—especially Muslims.

I insist that I do not hate Islam—but I reserve the right to abhor the worst impulses of its adherents. That is only natural of me as I seek to protect myself and my family, and to preserve the secularity of yorubaland. I do not muslims, ore.

I hope my epistle has been worth it?

1 Like

Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by resurgent2019: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
EternalTruths:

Tell your people to back out if they don't want the God of Israel to vanquish them due to their Anti Jewish support of the Igbos.

Back out od where? I don’t understand your post.
Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by EternalTruths: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
resurgent2019:

Back out od where? I don’t understand your post.
Tell your people to stop opposing Biafra.
Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by resurgent2019: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
EternalTruths:

Tell your people to stop opposing Biafra.

My people or Hausa? You want me to type epistle this night but I won’t. You know it deep within you that Yorubas do not care whether igbos leave or stay in Nigeria. In fact, most f us want you to leave because your wahala is too much and we don’t have the strength to hate. I was among the pioneers of Yoruba enlightenment to igbo hate on NL (an unenviable record), and even I am tired of the back and forth. Most Yorubas don’t even split hares on the issue of Biafra. They only respond to unwarranted insults coming from you igbos. We feel just as uncomfortable as the average white American does when immigrants storm the US, when we see igbos everywhere in yorubaland. We can’t possibly be against Biafra—and you know it.

Igbos should face up north and stop insulting Yorubas on cyberspace for what doesn’t concern them. If you can plan well, no force on earth can stop your Biafra.

Peace.
Re: Argentina Transgressed Against Israel—now They Have Been Disgraced. by oooduancalmdown: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
resurgent2019:

Calm down, you are taking things personal. Who told you I don’t call out the Hausas? I do when I can, fact is I see them as people that can’t be reasoned with. They are too violent.

About hating my own yoruba brothers who are Muslim, nothing can be farther from the truth. I admit I am caught up between being politically correct and the threats of extremism in our backyard. Unless we want to deceive ourselves, we have radical elements in yorubaland and the faster we uproot them, the better. People like ishaq oloyede, Prof. Akintola of Muric, the Barr. Shittu of Min. of Comm. are well known extremists who are tearing at the seams of Yoruba unity. You can’t expect us all to shut up and soak it in just to project an image of religious harmony. How long does it take an average Muslim to pick up bombs? We might say it won’t happen in yorubaland, but that’s what northerners were saying less than 10 years ago.

As Yorubas, we are obligated to call out extremism wherever it rears its ugly head in our land. In the aspect of tolerance, we have many muslims in yorubaland who are loved by all because they have been liberal, and inclusive in leadership:Tinubu, Fashola, Amosun, Ajimobi, Pa Akande and many, many more. I can’t hate Muslims because they are all around me, where will I run to if I instigate religious strife in yorubaland?

As for the allegations of siding with Igbos when they show hate to our Muslim brethren, I admit I have had moments of indiscretion, which is largely due to the way some of our Muslim brother display fanatical and cult like supper Buhari and APC just because of faith. They have abrogated to themselves the duty to mow down and subjugate Nigerians of other faith just because they think a fellow Muslim is in power. This is why it seems the igbos are making inroads with their “Yoruba Muslim” taunt. Ti ogiri o ba lanu, alangba ole wo ogiri. They have seen that there is a divide rearing it’s head and true to their nature, igbos have pounced on it to destabilize us. But they can’t succeed and they know it, they only try. We won’t be divided on religious basis in yorubaland. But we urgently need to crack down on extremists on both sides of the divide—especially Muslims.

I insist that I do not hate Islam—but I reserve the right to abhor the worst impulses of its adherents. That is only natural of me as I seek to protect myself and my family, and to preserve the secularity of yorubaland. I do not muslims, ore.

I hope my epistle has been worth it?
Mo ti gbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Actress Strips To Inspire Cristiano Ronaldo And Portugal (Photos) / Uk Pool Wk40 ×20×32×47× Pair 13 Or 44 / Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.