Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,583 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Don't Be Fooled Argentina With Poor Form Can Win The World Cup. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don't Be Fooled Argentina With Poor Form Can Win The World Cup. (540 Views)

Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / "Don't Be A Nikola Kalinic" / Argentina 2 Vs Nigeria 4: Super Eagles Shocked Argentina With A Great Comeback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Fooled Argentina With Poor Form Can Win The World Cup. by Orangina(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
I ,have seen such situation, thus, using the best looser to win the world cup,it happens, thats how they start on a low key note, don't be surprised to see them win this tournament. just watchout, football is fixed and manipulated. to think of it Argentina's qualifying campaign was also abysmal. but they made it to RUSSIA. MADRID CAME second from the group stage to win the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. this is just a way for them to climb to the top and maybe messi wins his maiden world cup. This is what i see in my vision.
Re: Don't Be Fooled Argentina With Poor Form Can Win The World Cup. by rottennaija(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Orangina:
I ,have seen such situation, thus, using the best looser to win the world cup,it happens, thats how they start on a low key note, don't be surprised to see them win this tournament. just watchout, football is fixed and manipulated. to think of it Argentina's qualifying campaign was also abysmal. but they made it to RUSSIA. MADRID CAME second from the group stage to win the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. this is just a way for them to climb to the top and maybe messi wins his maiden world cup. This is what i see in my vision.

I wish I could have a taste of what you are having

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled Argentina With Poor Form Can Win The World Cup. by emeijeh(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
rottennaija:

I wish I could have a taste of what you are having

He is spewing thrash
Re: Don't Be Fooled Argentina With Poor Form Can Win The World Cup. by madone: 12:25am On Jun 22, 2018
Orangina:
igbo is bad. Especially when u smoke without food

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Nigerian Commissioner And Russian Officials After Super Eagles' Victory. / Iranian Fans Stops C Ronaldo From Sleeping So He Doesn’t Destroy Them In The WC / Hilarious Video Of A Turkish Man's Crazy Love For Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.