Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

Then I For Some Reason Didn't Reach The Question. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Then I For Some Reason Didn't Reach The Question. (907 Views)

See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview / Website Can't Be Reach Through Wireless / Few Things You Didn't Know About Flutterwave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Then I For Some Reason Didn't Reach The Question. by BevKaur: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Download the ancient game from the network in mdf format from SQL Server. When starting, writes "unknown file format.". What kind of nonsense? By the way this already occurs not for the first time, I remember still somehow also downloaded - the same case was.
Re: Then I For Some Reason Didn't Reach The Question. by MarleyKing: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
You may repair mdf with Graphical Interface or alternative variant might be using one solution from Google - https://sql.recoverytoolbox.com/
- Right-click “Databases” and click the “Attach” option to open the Attach Databases dialog box.
- Click the “Add” button to open the Locate Database Files dialog box.
- Type in the full name of the .MDF file, including the full device and directory path, as the following example illustrates:
c:\data files\my_data.mdf
Click the "OK" button. SQL Server Management Studio loads the database from the .MDF file.

(1) (Reply)

Portfolio / Let Me Join Your Team Of Web Developers / Bitcoin Mining Software BTC Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.