Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

"Shiite On Rampage In Kaduna": We All Have Limit Of Patience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Shiite On Rampage In Kaduna": We All Have Limit Of Patience (618 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Southern Kaduna: We Will Be There For As Long As Is Necessary — NAF / Kaduna: We Hold Everyone To Account For These Latest Killings – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shiite On Rampage In Kaduna": We All Have Limit Of Patience by Elbinawi: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2018
Adetutu Balogun @Tutsy22 sent me a Video clip titled:

"Shiite on rampage in Kaduna"
In the Video I saw a dead policeman and a destroyed police car.

Buhari police opened fire on our peaceful protest in Kaduna and killed at least two of our brothers. They injured Many that included women and children.

We urge restrain but we can not control everybody. Not everybody will be patient to such brutal killings by Buhari army and police. When youngsters sees their friends murdered almost daily by Buhari army and police, they can go on edge to extract revenge.

A responsible government do not take it citizens to the edge with brutal slaughter and inhuman massacres. There is a limit for everyone. Buhari, Elrufai and gang are bloodthirsty Wahhabi savages who were paid by Saudi Arabia to destroy Shia Islam in Nigeria.

When I recently visited the Holy City of Qom, Iran, for pilgrimage, I met Shia brothers and sisters from all part of the world. They all asked me about Armed Resistance to avenge the #ZariaGenocide? I told them that our Leader, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, ordered us to maintain peace and order in all our programs and activities.

Buhari, Elrufai and other Saudi agents in Nigeria must understand that there are Shia warriors around the world who are eager to avenge the Zaria genocide. It is always easy to start a war but difficult to stop.

Nigerians should call for justice for the victims of Zaria genocide and the ongoing #ShiaGenocide by the Saudi-sponsored murderous criminals who are hell-bent on killing innocent Shia Muslims in Nigeria.

#FreeZakzaky
#GodProtectZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: "Shiite On Rampage In Kaduna": We All Have Limit Of Patience by philGeo(m): 2:37am On Jun 22, 2018
Buhari personal interest is not Nigeria interest, if he have any issue with any person he should settle it not to involve Nigeria and Nigerians, the law is above every person in Nigeria (supremacy) but he always disobey court orders. And he should be careful when deal with religion issue, they Christians are killing on daily basis nothing have been done about it and this people anger directly or indirectly will be towards Christians and why arresting this Man and pretend not to know about renounce Terrorist group, call MURIC? which are try hard to see that Christians are completely eliminated? Some time i think that Buhari and MURIC have common hidden agenda. Buhari and MURIC seem to be one, Only that one is single person and the other organisation but have the same goals, Vision and Mission.
Re: "Shiite On Rampage In Kaduna": We All Have Limit Of Patience by PamaT(m): 4:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Only in Nigeria that a simple case would be judged for years.
Only in Nigeria they disobey court orders.
If they channel the energy they use for oppression to war against Fulani herdsmen......

1 Like

Re: "Shiite On Rampage In Kaduna": We All Have Limit Of Patience by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2018
They all asked me about Armed Resistance to avenge the #ZariaGenocide? I told them that our Leader, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, ordered us to maintain peace and order in all our programs and activities.

Always ready to Arm Countries, but not ready to support infrastructural development there
Re: "Shiite On Rampage In Kaduna": We All Have Limit Of Patience by mpianya39(m): 6:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Zoogerian republic is about to sink grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu said it that it will start like a protest in the northern part of the zoo cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Man Writes An Open Letter To The PDP (see Details) / The APC Government Has Executed 13 Federal Roads And Intervention Projects In Ek / Voting Will Be The Worst Thing I Will Do In Year 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.