Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

"I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man (1402 Views)

It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / I Need A Dominant Woman That’ll Use Me As Her Slave – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by Priscy01(f): 4:15am On Jun 22, 2018
A submissive Nigerian man is desperately in search of a woman who will treat him as a slave and he has taken to Facebook in search of this woman.

Smart Ochuka, from Enugu, Nigeria, shared his dilemma on a popular Facebook group that has a lot of followers. He wrote that he is a submissive masochist and wants a dominant woman who will treat him like a slave, make him was her clothes, lick her ass, armpit, verbally abuse him, and generally use him as a dog.

He wrote;
"Hello Preety Suzzy, i pray u doing great, Suzzy pls help me post this before I die in silence,

im a submissive masochist in search of a dominant woman that'll use me as her slave, make me wash her clothes n pants, lick her ass, feet, armpit, just use me as her dog, verbally abuse me, all those humiliations turns me on as I'm a 100% submissive guy,

I just need a dominant woman dt'll kp me in her house for 5days or a week n use me as her dog, I know its rare in Nigeria, but this is d real me, I crave this, I long for it, its my wired fantasy and I can't deny myself wat gives me pleasure,
Nb!! Interested persons should inbox me as I'm certain that this post will attract a thousand comments n I might not be able to see them all, Thanks."

Smart's Facebook friends may not exactly be surprised by this because he has been quite open about his sexuality and prides himself in being a man who helps people open up about their sexuality.

An initial post he shared on Facebook reads;
"Sometimes I just help this Niggers loosen up on their sexuality before they die with pretence, lol, 100% Exceptional African man"

His recent post has gotten thousands of reactions and comments. As expected, a lot of Nigerians are shocked by this and have called him out. Others find it hilarious, while some have praised him for his courage to live life as his true self.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/im-in-search-of-a-dominant-woman-woman-thatll-use-me-as-her-slave-man.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by ipobarecriminals: 4:19am On Jun 22, 2018
sad lipsrsealed cool wink cool ipobareslaves
Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by coolebux(m): 5:03am On Jun 22, 2018
E-diot when you don lick soured and smelly pvscy juice grin
Na only you go protest against femdom
Keep watching xvideos.com grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by hisgrace090: 5:07am On Jun 22, 2018
Village people thing!
Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by tetula123(m): 5:52am On Jun 22, 2018
na relaxer full this one brain. he looks like Nina's boyfriend Collins grin
Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by shortgun(m): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2018
Lazy yoot looking for Sugar mummy grin
Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by williamdeluxe(m): 6:04am On Jun 22, 2018
Diz 1 haff contacted Hiv

he b lookin 4 who to infect

submissive my foot
Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
coolebux:
E-diot when you don lick soured and smelly pvscy juice grin
Na only you go protest against femdom
Keep watching xvideos.com grin grin
Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by TruthHurts1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by fowinosu: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad lipsrsealed cool wink cool ipobareslaves
Fool
Shut up undecided
Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by COOL10(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2018
U ain't gonna get that in Naija.
Re: "I'm In Search Of A Dominant Woman Woman That'll Use Me As Her Slave " - Man by Suspect33(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2018
just a reminder friends, every breath we take draw us closer to our death, if you had died an hour ago, what would have been your eternal destiny? Heaven or Hell, remember hebrews 12 : 14, without holiness no man shall see God, you are reading this because of Gods love and grace over you, Jesus is patiently waiting, repent today and let heaven rejoice over you, for you don't know when you will breath your last, Jesus loves you.

(1) (Reply)

My Romance With Gambling And Lessons Learnt / Outrage As Groom Tries To Calm His Sidechic After She Showed Up At His Wedding / Nigeria Nurse Who Uses Voodoo Lands In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.