Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down (52011 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by freeze001(f): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2018
SlayerForever:

Shut up!
SlayerForever:

You're talking garbage. Shut up!

How silly can you get?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Lalas247(f): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

You see .... from a female... Pocochantas ishilove lalas247 you women are your own enemies.
oga free me na
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2018
wristbangle:
Let's hear the doctor's side of the story. I don't know much about medical field laws but in a case of emergency, must the nurse inform the doctor first?. Need to say, the doctor has violated medical practise code and human right law by his inhumane actions.

Investigation should be done thoroughly and if the culprit is found guilty must be sentenced to prison likely with some years' hard labour and attend temperament therapy.

People like him shouldn't be a medical practitioner at the first place. It's a pity we have mentally unstable people in the profession. It's all started from the basis where choice of student admission into medical field has been compromised.

A closed fracture especially limbs is not an emergency.

The nurse stated it that the said patient was in no obvious painful or respiratory distress.
However on no account should tge boss physically abuse his subjects. Its unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by weyreypey: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Lalas247:
oga free me na
Ok.... On one condition.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by freeze001(f): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2018
SlayerForever:

I noticed the girl was very stupid with that comment. Why must the issue be genderlized.

Really? And why would the gender aspect not come in? Would he have asked a male nurse to kneel down? Be honest and stop shying away from the truth cos u come across as a closet abuser and u are particularly pained because someone dares to call a spade a spade
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by tfelicityk(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2018
Human Dignity taken away... Haba! One day this doctor will do the same thing to his patients especially close relation one
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Lalas247(f): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

Ok.... On one condition.
oh Lord grin
what?
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2018
Weather the story has Side A,B and C or not what I understand that there is always an iota of Truth to every side of a story.

Hitting your colleagues or employee is non ethical And I am 100% against such.

That Man should face the wrath of the Law.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Papadoh(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2018
Oooh yanky yanking! What's the title of this blue film?
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by weyreypey: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Lalas247:

oh Lord grin
what?
Everything... Everything...then a kid.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by teemy(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2018
Dottore:
Anger couldn't let me read the writeup. The heading has relayed the message.
The nurse must be a stupid weakling. Why no get a mixture of some lethal substance in a syringe and inject the idiot when he's off his guard.
The way people hype certain profession in this country is just funny. You chose your own I chose mine. We are passionate about our respective carrier pursuits and goals.
Everyone mustn't be a doctor. Same way everyone mustn't be a nurse or soldier or police or accountant or engineer. My plate of food is not in your house neither is yours in mine. Arrant nonsense.

And lose her freedom. Not cool.

Going by this lawful way, the doctor would learn his lesson and if she is looking for a huge payday, she could get a lawyer and sue the doctor for every penny he has
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2018
LordsApostle:

you are the only sensible person on the whole of Nairaland.
The other part of the story that wasn't mentioned here is that the Doctor and the nurse had a thing outside work. They probably had a misunderstanding before the whole saga of patient emergency took place. However, even if he is her husband, assaulting is not right. I have my information from a very reliable source.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by maestroferddi: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Some doctors should watch it...

This rascality in the name of forming oga/superstar in the healthcare delivery is becoming commonplace.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by LordsApostle: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Vickygarl:

The other part of the story that wasn't mentioned here is that the Doctor and the nurse had a thing outside work. They probably had a misunderstanding before the whole saga of patient emergency took place. However, even if he is her husband, assaulting is not right. I have my information from a very reliable source.
making better sense now.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by SlayerForever: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

You see .... from a female... Pocochantas ishilove lalas247 you women are your own enemies.

Ah guy you just fall hand now. Why you follow these people dey genderlize everything? That's demented. When ladies genderlize everything,they're being prejudiced too,exactly the same attitude they're supposedly fighting.. Look at the people you mentioned sef,are they respectable ladies to you? Mhen,you don off me.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by freeze001(f): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:

Rubbish.. Just as doctors don't treat anybody with bullet wound until much evidence is brought to clear him/her.
Same scenario can be assumed here, because nobody know the real issues behind the story.. So I can't swallow it like some of u daft heads here

There is a directive from the Police now, all hospitals must attend to any gunshot victim first before filing a report with the police. The point is ti try to save the life n limbs first. Besides, the story is that the person was involved in an accident leading to a fracture not that he was shot.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by bello9: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2018
young ladies of this generation always derive a means to drag down, blackmail or tarnish the image of a successful man. I was expecting to see a sex assault, never knew the tactics have change.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Octaves(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:
Madam stop crying victim abeg u know the ethics of ur hospital that the doctor should see the patient first and u failed it.
And u were asked her to kneel down and u refused.
What happens to obey before complain.
Besides the doctor's side of the story should be heard
why would the doctor ask her to kneel down? is she a child?
the doctor's side of the story needs to be heard though

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Fela4ese: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2018
Total rubbish from the Dr what the Bleep does he think he is . Wish proper justice will take place I just bleed each time I see such rubbish been melted to humans

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by SlayerForever: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
freeze001:

Really? And why would the gender aspect not come in? Would he have asked a male nurse to kneel down? Be honest and stop shying away from the truth cos u come across as a closet abuser and u are particularly pained because someone dares to call a spade a spade
[/s]

Oh shut up already. The issue should never have been genderlized. The guy is just a brute that's all. The guy who quoted you has put it in perspective. Being "weaker" is subjective. A male staff may as well have being brutalised. In that case,you probably won't say zilch because it is a male staff. That's so wrong. When everything becomes genderlized then you're just as guilty as men who are sexist. Men who can't see anything beyond male and female. Mhen,you guys are something else.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by OhiOfIhima: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Firefire:
Video or Idontbelieveit
Shout up there, must everytin be Video. Believe it or not, it non of ur bizns. go n face ur hustling. The Victim has mentioned one or two eyewitness so go to the hospital n confirm... lazy youth!
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Lalas247(f): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2018
well we are yet to hear the docs side ....

I have been unfortunate to deal with a naija nurse and wow so rude and unprofessional...
not condoning violence but its best to hear both sides ..
ladies can form victim when the time comes ... cause there is no evidence this happened ...

what doc will pull out a belt... did he Tie her down

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by SlayerForever: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
mynd44

Look at this one!
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by phase1: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Another ego-bloated overfed deranged butcher in ward coat on the loose again. The girl might not be financially buoyant to prosecute this case to the latter as the Nigeria police will later abandon her if she is no longer paying them. This is where the Nursing council and the Association of Nurses and Midwifes should come in if they are really serious about maintaining their dignity.

With the medical report she has and her co-workers as witnesses, the police should be pressured to ensure the butcher ends up in prison. That's the only way they can be made to respect other professionals.

They've been brainwashed for too long that they can do anything in the multi-professional health sector and get away with it. Maybe it's time for the resetting of their brains with criminal charges and prison garbs.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by TheHottestGuy: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2018
freeze001:

I agree it is total disrespect to humanity; there is also that awareness of superior strength that feeds his actions and that is where the gender slant comes in because like I said, if it had been a male nurse, he wouldn't have been so stupid.
yeah. Since you've brought out the man v woman cards let's play it, shall we? First of, men respect each other because we know our capabilities. Do u know that issue would never have degenerated to that level if a man was involved? Because a man never feels they have something to prove but a woman on the other hand likes to prove that they aren't pushovers because they're women and they'll go to any length to do this. Not trying to justify what the Doc did. I had an encounter with a man recently n he was baying for blood until I dropped whatever I was doing n told him I would give it to him any way he wanted it and he mellowed down instata. If it were to be a woman I believe she would have tested me and tried to prove she wasn't scared.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Originalsly: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2018
To me...what sparked him off in the first place?...the patient was Hausa. Tribalism. Why did he slap the nurse?... she is not his age mate... her position doesn't matter...in his head she is a child and children must do as they are told without question or be punished. Would it be different if the nurse were a male ..No... males are also slapped around. ..even by Chinese and Indians. ..foreigners ...wives are assaulted...and what the husbands do about it...nothing. He is a doctor.... who would dare challenge a doctor?...not even the Police...male police. Society respects position. Let us now find fault with the nurse... we must find a way to blame her for what happened...it must be her fault.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by OhiOfIhima: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Weather the story has Side A,B and C or not what I understand that there is always an iota of Truth to every side of a story.

Hitting your colleagues or employee is non ethical And I am 100% against such.

That Man should face the wrath of the Law.
You can say dat again, if u read the story vr well, u can see d Nurse doesn't cajole wit d story dat is y she mentioned her colleagues n d security men. So those people can serve as the witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Jayel15(f): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:
Madam stop crying victim abeg u know the ethics of ur hospital that the doctor should see the patient first and u failed it.
And u were asked her to kneel down and u refused.
What happens to obey before complain.
Besides the doctor's side of the story should be heard
madam, your stupidity has no remedy how can you talk like this without reasoning. Don’t worry you guys should sit back and relax and watch how things will unfold, for those who think the story is a lie and for those who think professional misconduct is justified and those who are waiting to hear from the mad man’s side, keep waiting while the law keeps doing its work. We’d bring back the update to nairaland for you all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by encryptjay(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2018
Interesting thread; Seeing two ladies dig it out is quite interesting grin
LoL, there's more to this story jor!
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by SlayerForever: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2018
MrCork:

^^^atitude. ..and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland! ! ((Shake my head )) undecided

Mhen I'm counting these ladies that are like this on NL,it's disgusting! These particular ladies are totally classless! Distasteful bunch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

72 Nigerians Tested Positive For Coronavirus In Guangzhou - China Writes FG / You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.