Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down (51907 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2018
the man should be thrown into the lions den
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by slysteel: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry sad ipob with their fl*theads are always Angry%aggressive. How i wish the lady nah man so dat dey can slug it out.Spit on his jhudas head
Fool,it's not only igbo people that bear okolo,it can also be found amongst the urhobo,it's ekiti, benin and Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by bello9: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2018
TheHottestGuy:
yeah. Since you've brought out the man v woman cards let's play it, shall we? First of, men respect each other because we know our capabilities. Do u know that issue would never have degenerated to that level if a man was involved? Because a man never feels they have something to prove but a woman on the other hand likes to prove that they aren't pushovers because they're women and they'll go to any length to do this. Not trying to justify what the Doc did. I had an encounter with a man recently n he was baying for blood until I dropped whatever I was doing n told him I would give it to him any way he wanted it and he mellowed down instata. If it were to be a woman I believe she would have tested me and tried to prove she wasn't scared.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by jackie35(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

http://punchng.com/lekki-doctor-flogs-orders-nurse-to-kneel-down/

Okolo abi wetin una call him needs to be taken to 'YABA LEFT'.

You have gut to beat a lady not even ordinary lady, a princess for that matter........... Princess from IFE OODUA.

I hope that lady did not curse him sha, because if truly the matter is as i read it here and she curse Okolo......... omo gbagbe future o.

Adeyera, sorry jare.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Portgas(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry sad ipob with their fl*theads are always Angry%aggressive. How i wish the lady nah man so dat dey can slug it out.Spit on his jhudas head

You really think he has the liver to try it with a man?
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by TheHottestGuy: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2018
SlayerForever:

Ah guy you just fall hand now. Why you follow this people dey genderlize everything? That's demented. When ladies genderlize everything,they're being prejudiced too,exactly the same attitude they're supposedly fighting.. Look at the people you mentioned sef,are they respectable ladies to you? Mhen,you don off me.
i dey feel u guy
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Crieff(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2018
These are the type of unprofessional doctors that have their license revoked. Silly doctor.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Bryan88(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
what has IPOB gat 2 do with this story? Fish brains

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by SlayerForever: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
freeze001:

How silly can you get?
[/s]
Definitely not as silly as you've been.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by emmanuelex1(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2018
Doctors always see female nurses as mere help. I have a feeling that if it was a male lab scientist or pharmacist he would not dare try this.
weyreypey:

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Bryan88(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2018
The truth of d matter is that Dr Okolo don dey beg her f*ck since and she no gree...and that's jst it....NEEEEXXXXXT!!!
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by SlayerForever: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2018
TheHottestGuy:
i dey feel u guy

Chop knuckles jor �
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by DrMuzungu(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2018
He would not treat that way a daughter of a local big-time gangster and murderer.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Kellibae(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Jayel15:
[s]madam, your stupidity has no remedy how can you talk like this without reasoning. Don’t worry you guys should sit back and relax and watch how things will unfold, for those who think the story is a lie and for those who think professional misconduct is justified and those who are waiting to hear from the mad man’s side, keep waiting while the law keeps doing its work. We’d bring back the update to nairaland[/s] for you all

Pls shut up.. U are as daft as the rude nurse.
Serves her right tho.
Now u can go and kill urself for all I care
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by LisaAnne(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by LisaAnne(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by diadem10: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:

Rubbish.. Just as doctors don't treat anybody with bullet wound until much evidence is brought to clear him/her.
Same scenario can be assumed here, because nobody know the real issues behind the story.. So I can't swallow it like some of u daft heads here

Dumb sentimental hoe who's all about 'our kinsmen' rubbish. What work ethics support the battering of your fellow professional colleague? Okolo had better pack his gabbage to his redmud land where such thing is tolerated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Kellibae(f): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2018
freeze001:

There is a directive from the Police now, all hospitals must attend to any gunshot victim first before filing a report with the police. The point is ti try to save the life n limbs first. Besides, the story is that the person was involved in an accident leading to a fracture not that he was shot.

I just brought that as a scenario, because the rule existed before.
Who know the rule if the rule of the hospital is that the doctor must see the patient before any other thing.
The lady must have done something bad or even hit the Doctor first. No mad man can start hitting a lady based on the report we read here.its obvious the lady is trying to play a victim card.
My own take

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry sad [s]ipob with their fl*theads are always Angry%aggressive. How i wish the lady nah man so dat dey can slug it out.Spit on his jhudas head[/s][/s]

Now that your joblessness has made you to become this ugly shit, how much is it going to cost to make you a better shit?
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by pocohantas(f): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

You see .... from a female... Pocochantas ishilove lalas247 you women are your own enemies.

Please, do us a favour and shut up.
A lady brought in gender and you were quick to tell her not to make it a gender thing, but the moment a lady makes a comment...you run shouting women are their worst enemy.The man that brutalised a woman? Is he our friend?Once again shut up.

I hope she gets justice, such actions are not tolerated in organisations, irrespective of the perpetrator's gender.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by diadem10: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:

I just brought that as a scenario, because the rule existed before.
Who know the rule if the rule of the hospital is that the doctor must see the patient before any other thing.
The lady must have done something bad or even hit the Doctor first. No mad man can start hitting a lady based on the report we read here.its obvious the lady is trying to play a victim card.
My own take
Stupid mentality. Speaks more of the home that brought you up. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by emmanuelex1(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2018
So this is a justifiable reason to beat a nurse? I won't be surprise if your a doctor, I only pity Nigerians becos you hype a profession so much as if others are irrelevant, hence NIGERIAN doctors' suffer from superiority complex. Tell that doctor to relocate to Canada and try this nonsense to a cleaner
Kellibae:
Madam stop crying victim abeg u know the ethics of ur hospital that the doctor should see the patient first and u failed it.
And u were asked her to kneel down and u refused.
What happens to obey before complain.
Besides the doctor's side of the story should be heard
!

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Kellibae(f): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2018
diadem10:

[s]Dumb sentimental hoe who's all about 'our kinsmen' rubbish. What work ethics support the battering of your fellow professional colleague? Okolo had better pack his gabbage to his redmud land[/s].

Lol go and sent him home na grin
Hope u know ur comment is as useless as u are if after ranting u still can't come and beat me. tongue
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by HomeOfMe(f): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

For no reason should any man hit a woman;no matter how unruly,bad,useless the woman is. Woman can be deliberately stubborn or do things to provoke you,but hitting her is a capii NO. That man should be in for it. Those shouting fl*d heads/1pobs up and down,this is not about tribe,anyone can do it,si get your nasty selves out to get some sense.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Kellibae(f): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2018
diadem10:

Stupid mentality. Speaks more of the home that brought you up. Yeye dey smell.
Ntoor!!!! tongue
Mr go and kill urself thats my opinion.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2018
That is against professional ethics, his license should be seized for the time been. If you think that's harsh of me, am a medical student too

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by oooduancalmdown: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2018
diadem10:

Dumb sentimental hoe who's all about 'our kinsmen' rubbish. What work ethics support the battering of your fellow professional colleague? Okolo had better pack his gabbage to his redmud land where such thing is tolerated.
I suspect that hoe is iboe flat-head

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by emmanuelex1(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Really? how do you think the doctor will respond if this is not reported by the nurse?
LordsApostle:

you are the only sensible person on the whole of Nairaland.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by billyG(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2018
If this is true NMA shld have nutty doc licence withdrawn,except they are bias as usual.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by diadem10: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:

Lol go and sent him home na grin
Hope u know ur comment is as useless as u are if after ranting u still can't come and beat me. tongue
lmao. Your hubby/boyfriend already had a degree in panel beating of your skull, hence I will save you that. Miserable duck like yourself seeking company in misery.

And yeah, Okolo had better pack to his village where such hooliganism is tolerated on women. Awon coward oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by CalebClinton: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2018
Pls u pple shld free kellibea, those insults are too much on her, is she d only nairalander eeh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin / Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.