Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans (47162 Views)

Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is How It Looks Like (photos & Videos) / Hushpuppi Hurt Himself So Bad It Looks Like A Crime Scene (Photos) / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2018
pocohantas:

What will you now say of that one called Toto Dick?

you mean toto dickdey?
Re: Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans by 01mcfadden(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Nairaland is no more the same without Nwamaikpe
Re: Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans by Ategberoson(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

How can she cry when she sees a kid dick to fucck everyday?

you've sworn with stupidity for a longtime, when are you parting away with it?
Re: Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans by enemyofprogress: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2018
To fok dis babe dey hungry me bad bad

Rokia2 go and baff
Re: Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans by Slimsly100(f): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hanty tiwa, which kain eye pencil u come draw so na? After all these years u never still sabi draw? O ga gan! grin grin
Re: Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
oyb:

you mean toto dickdey?

LOL, is that the correct pronunciation?
Noted! grin
Re: Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans by baby124: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
She just smoke weed.lol.
Re: Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans by showafrica(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
utenwuson:
seriously she look like she's still holding up tears.
anty tiwa pele

The guy introduced her to weed come go run meet Campbell not knowing tiwa is already in love. I know how women fall in love, it's so easy and sometimes they don't even know why they like you.
Re: Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans by Charly68: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
That lady was high on Shasha I beg
Re: Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans by themodernman: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2018
Mrop:
Some fans noticed Tiwa Savage has been crying or may be she is bothered about somethings in her new adorable photo which she captioned happy vibes.

See more comments below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/it-looks-like-uve-been-crying-fans-react-to-new-happy-vibes-photo-of-tiwa-savage/

But honestly this Tiwa babe no fine laidat as people dey talk, she just looks like the average Yoruba girl but Behind ed up with money.

She got fat eyes, concealed with heavy makeup...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures / Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.