Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth (44571 Views)

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Ayodele70: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Millionaire blogger Linda Ikeji has sent out a public warning to her fans and family.

She doesn't want her being wealth and able to get anything for herself be a reason people won't get her baby gifts for her son.

Read her lovely post below...

"Now let me make a very public and official warning. People always say 'Linda has money, Linda has money' so people hardly give me anything. . 'What do you give a woman who can buy anything she wants?', they say. Is that so? Pls pls, I don't want to hear that nonsense when my son is born. I want gifts! Baby gifts. So all of you be warned! And start preparing "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/linda-ikeji-sends-out-public-and-official-warning-about-her-baby.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 22, 2018
youngest85:
Can a baby come out from a smelling crayfish?
Shut up and be respectful!
If your sister or mom is called such names how would you feel? Ekpa!

446 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Luminee(f): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2018
youngest85:

I don't know if it is likes you want for this stupid comment or you are not just ok cos I can't really trust the brain where this trash came from.

228 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Munzy14(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2018
linda, its a simple thing. If you do present gifts to others, they will reciprocate the gestures.

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by GistmoreNG: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2018
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by ZoeyJ(f): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by spinna: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2018
Lol @ Linda
SMH at all the nonsense talking trolls.
It's on NL I understood the meaning of the word troll cos they're many here.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Tallesty1(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2018
A public and official warning to those you expect gifts from? Who does that?
youngest85:
Dude, the reason I will not list you for sale on Jiji is because they're not doing any give away now and nobody will pay a dime to own you cause you ain't worth a broken kobo.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2018
grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I always knew this youngest85 to be catastrophic...

But the comments on this thread gat no drop of chill...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by talk2saintify(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:
What of if the baby con die? grin

Just thinking out loud undecided

youngest85:

nonentities nairaland gave a platform to showcase themselves.
idiots that linda can comfortably feed them and their household for the rest of their miserable lives existence on earth.

jealousy and bitterness go kill una troway. shiorrrrr

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by LadyHeaven(f): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2018
youngest85 has bought bad market, mumu wanted likes but got extreme vicious bashing grin

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Naijawebmaster: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2018
No matter how wealthy someone is, people still value gifts and value the person who gifts them.

Still looking for a reliable website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required*

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by nelsonebby(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2018
Happy woman
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by SoapQueen(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2018
youngest85 just stole Linda's shine on this post albeit a Mumu post.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Factfinder1(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2018
I can't gift a baby that I don't know his real and complete father and mother ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2018
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Bossontop(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2018
undecided
Gifts keh??.....wen im planning to come and partake of the stomach infrastructural amenities available in your house

19 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by SoapQueen(f): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Factfinder1:
I can't gift a baby that I don't know his real and complete father and mother ...

Nadia Buari has 4 kids. Nobody knows their father's face. Keep your gifts and show some "respek" to the unborn.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by myke92(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Alright, seen.. What's next?
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by utenwuson: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2018
just tell us you are broke......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Gets 200 Roses From Mr Eazi For Valentine / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) / Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.