Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (33045 Views)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by buske(m): 6:14am On Jun 22, 2018
I have been dating this girl, since after my graduation from the university three years ago. Prior to that we've were very close friends.

Our relationship has been the type where we know very much about each other. we talk about everything. We practically know each other in and out.

She's the very soft time, in the sense that she finds it hard to say no or shout at people irrespective of what they've done. To give you a picture of what I'm talking about, with a very confusing episode...a man once collected her phone and practically walked away with it in broad daylight without any form of resistance. Another episode; The other day, after waiting for about 5 months to get the complete amount to purchase a phone, she took the whole sum and gave it to a person she hardly knows and we've been looking for him ever since.

While I'm the analytical type of person. This has its own downsides too as atimes, I tend not to know when to just let things go.

Okay..Let me give you the main gist of what transpired so you can tell me if I could have reacted or done things better or it wasn't my fault.

So yesterday, she called me and was like "emmh..baby, can you give me Rev. David's number, I want to pass it to a friend who needs spiritual counseling" (Rev
David is my bossom friend who just got out of the Seminary, They two are hardly acquainted due to obvious reasons.) "aaah... I should give you Rev. David's number??...Wait who is the person?...doesn't he/she have a church/pastor he/she can go to?" I was perplexed by the request. Since we share a lot, I was expecting at least an overview of the reason for the request. My girlfriend became defensive instead," Are you giving me the number or not? ".. At this point, my interest is hightened. So I ask her to at least give me minor details about the person or the situation at hand. It became a drag and led to a slight argument. She got angry and for the first time in many years..cut the call on me.

"aaaah....what is the problem, what is making this girl get all worked up like this?" I called and called back but she didn't pick up. I was mad and confused.
Now, like I said at the beginning, besides the fact that we talked about everything...she is also the type that can easily be defrauded. So this made me put up guard and she is ignited my interest in the case by her dodgy attitude.

So I sent her a text, giving her one last chance to pick my call and threatened to never call again if she failed to. So she called!

After dragging the issue for long and lying(something she's never done) here and there. I got to find out that it was about a guy whom I was suspecting she was having an affair with. (she never knew I was suspecting her though because I never showed it. I was looking for the perfect time to make a case)

I was mad!

After dropping the call. She texted me. Disclaiming having an affair with him, telling me that he had made her promise that it should be just between them.

See...This is a girl that tells me everything about her friends...from the friend who just had an abortion, to the one who almost had her womb removed, to the one whose parents are quarreling, to the one cheating on her boyfriend and so on. Why was this case so special that I couldn't even get a hint??.

I replied, telling her that I never believed her and told her I wasn't going to call her again and that she shouldn't bother calling me. Next thing I know, she turns it on me, accusing me of breaking up with her over the phone. She had repeated this accusation in the past. So I told her that since she's so 'eager' about us breaking up over the phone, her prayers had finally been answered today..I didn't reply any messages henceforth.

Now I'm confused, I don't know what to make out of this episode.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by youngest85(m): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Na Godwin

43 Likes

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by ITbomb(m): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2018
youngest85:
Na Godwin
What time is the match

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by redcliff: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2018
youngest85:
Na Godwin

lmao! ode. @op your case is a bit dicey. as i was reading i wanted to say you did wrong by inquiring alot but on reading further and discovering the kind of person she is(not the cheating part, the very vulnerable person, i think you did not do bad by wanting to know more and the sad part is that its with someone you suspect her with. its difficult to be with a woman who is very deceivable and dont have some mind of their own because the relationship would suffer. if she is willing to change, i mean really change, then maybe you both can talk about it and give it another shot but if something of this nature or similar or anything that revolves around the kind of person you dont like and cant tolerate her to be, i think its best you move on. this kind of person would crash your marriage by "mistake" without even knowing that she did/is.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by dukeprince50: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2018
ITbomb:

What time is the match
are u talking about Brazil match? I think Brazil match is 1pm, Nigerian match is 6pm

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by wilybebsy(m): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2018
The way relationships matter dey take tire me these days ehn undecided undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by buske(m): 6:39am On Jun 22, 2018
redcliff:

lmao! ode. @op your case is a bit dicey. as i was reading i wanted to say you did wrong by inquiring alot but on reading further and discovering the kind of person she is(not the cheating part, the very vulnerable person, i think you did not do bad by wanting to know more and the sad part is that its with someone you suspect her with. its difficult to be with a woman who is very deceivable and dont have some mind of their own because the relationship would suffer. if she is willing to change, i mean really change, then maybe you both can talk about it and give it another shot but if something of this nature or similar or anything that revolves around the kind of person you dont like and cant tolerate her to be, i think its best you move on. this kind of person would crash your marriage by "mistake" without even knowing that she is.

Thank you very much. You understand!

Like...I am very concerned about that her vulnerability. Sometimes... I can't even trust her wit herself.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by tetula123(m): 6:44am On Jun 22, 2018
relationship lately is starting to feel like a chore.

35 Likes

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2018
I'm still reading hard here to find out the real reason you had to break a 3year old relationship over the phone just like that.

Wait, let me put on glasses too. undecided

Ehee, so is it that you suspect her or is it because she's easily deceived which one?

Breaking up with her just because you suspect her fidelity status makes you insecure and immature. Nearly every woman has problem of indecision and can be easily deceived so either way, you're absolutely wrong QED. undecided

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by buske(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I'm still reading hard here to find out the real reason you had to break a 3year old relationship over the phone just like that.

Wait, let me put on glasses too. undecided

Ehee, so is it that you suspect her or is it because she's easily deceived which one?

Breaking up with her just because you suspect her fidelity status makes you insecure and immature. Nearly every woman has problem of indecision and can be easily deceived so either way, you're absolutely wrong QED. undecided

If your glasses are really working and you can read behind the lines, you'd understand that it was only anger/quarrel. We haven't really broken up.

8 Likes

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by Khutie: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2018
buske:

If your glasses are really working and you can read behind the lines, you'd understand that it was only anger/quarrel. We haven't really broken up.
•••At this critical stage in yhur life, if yhur bank account ain't sending yhu monthly statement of 500k-1m quit that fvcking relationship bruh.

And don't tell me, life ain't all about money because that's the biggest lie of the century.

Lastly, don't even call that hoe again. grin

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2018
•At this critical stage in yhur life, if yhur bank account ain't sending yhu monthly statement of 500k-1m quit that fvcking relationship bruh.

And don't tell me, life ain't all about money because that's the biggest lie of the century.

Lastly, don't even call that hoe again.

grin grin nigga u no get joy

23 Likes

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by edimolu(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2018
When will you stop giving much regards to those hoes!! Bleep her and be done with the biitch!!!

20 Likes

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2018
Fix ur relationship my dear,its a good one judging frm ur write ups,,,u are jst overreacting on something u guys can jst sort out in no time

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by Bossontop(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2018
undecided
Well i wiil jus mind my business

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by Iamdmentor1(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2018
You should be 25 or older and you acted childishly You were very insecure and allowed your emotions get the better of you. You should have thought it through to the end.
You should have given her the number. If you think she's having an affair with someone, invite her over. Talk to her, and listen to her body language.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by opsyswagger(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2018
Ok.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by Abfinest007(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2018
she
Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by Whothecapfits: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2018
Person no fit lies again for relationship? this CHANGE Don affect everything.

1 Like

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by tgmservice: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2018
This your story is too long and dull

Op your babe has given the money and phone you gave her to her main bf that is lashing her behind your back.

Its not new

25 Likes

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by sammirano: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2018
I just detest gullible girls.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by opsyswagger(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Bro is she the only girl in the world I just broke up with my babe last week.. mehn.. life goes on.. people dey fine moneyy no be girl at this time.. if Money dey.. babe go show..... don't allow any babe to distract ur future.. bro..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2018
The more you get old, the more you realise that even your poor parents are trying.

GIVE THEM ACCOLADES NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

This Generation tire me
Girl to Girl..
Girl 1: I have a boyfriend now!
Girl 2: Is he cute?
Girl 3: Does he have money?...

Boy to Boy...
Boy 1: I got a new girlfriend now!!
Boy 2: She get yansh?
Boy 3: You don fxck her?...
I'm tired of this generation

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by Constie(f): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by merryossai(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2018
s
Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by zone51: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2018
You have been friendzoned all this while. Thank God you are out of the zone now cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! by Frankyboy1(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2018
Rule number 1: never trust a woman! Seen.it all, done it all, banged countless girls whom their bf will swear on their lives re faithful! The longer a relationship the more boring it gets to a woman, women re more eager to explore as long as the bond of secrecy is enacted,due to judgemental societal pattern! Before ur docile gf can be this secretive about a guy, trust me the probability she likes him is 100%, that she has been banged 80%, except he is not a bad ass nigga.
Look bro, u re in line, never trust a lying bitch, never give a woman 100% of ur heart, once they ve it, they spill it, give her in.bits,nd watch her chasing for more, never gve her ultimate security, except she is ur wife! Lol, my friend just laying a babe in my apartment rit now ,whose wedding is next Saturday, nd u know wat, d bf is keeping her for d d day nit

45 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.