Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Film On Depression, Domestic Violence, "ZOE" To Be Premiered In Abuja - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Film On Depression, Domestic Violence, "ZOE" To Be Premiered In Abuja (431 Views)

Sarki Dariya, Josh2funny, Sam& Song Excite Abuja Residents As Depression Pills H / Say No To Domestic Violence / Dorothy Zoe Represent Benin Republic Was Crowned Miss Globe Queen 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Film On Depression, Domestic Violence, "ZOE" To Be Premiered In Abuja by okrote4real: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2018
In an effort to enlighten the public on the issue of depression and domestic violence, De Mydas Koncept Inc has produced a soul touching movie to expose the dangers of what people are facing everyday in a new movie titled "ZOE."
Written and directed by Forinclay Ejeh, the Creative Director / CEO, De Mydas Koncept Inc. He said as a movie maker, he has continued to hear the stories of lots of people as it has to do with depression.
"I decided to tell this story because of my love for humanity, I see a lot of children going through pain but couldn’t speak I have had a first hand encounter with a depressed child before and I know what it feels like, after a long thought one night Everything I wrote cane as a dream and I shot it afterwards, so it’s a true event movie.
" Lot's of people call me on a daily basis that they are depressed. I have been counseling and encouraging many.
" I saved a lady who has been depressed for five years from committing suicide. That is to tell you the gravity of what we are taking about.
"The movie portrays lots of societal issues and how to combat them with the help of professionals.
" And we will be taking this movie to different state because the people need to know the effect of depression and child abuse, " he explained.
The movie talks about 10-year-old Zoe, who's mother is a victim of incessant domestic violence from her abusive husband suffers in silence up to a point where sleep becomes her only escape from her unbearable reality.
It is important to note that an overwhelming preponderance of children exposed to such domestic violence suffer from other psychological conditions such as depression and chronic anxiety.
The movie also has top Nollywood actors like Chris Okagbue, Scarlet Gomez, Tony Goodman, Paul Vicks, Stephanie Odinuwe and others . It be premiered in Abuja on a slated date.
On Depression, Domestic Violence, "ZOE" To Be Premiered In Abuja

In an effort to enlighten the public on the issue of depression and domestic violence, De Mydas Koncept Inc has produced a soul touching movie to expose the dangers of what people are facing everyday in a new movie titled "ZOE."
Written and directed by Forinclay Ejeh, the Creative Director / CEO, De Mydas Koncept Inc. He said as a movie maker, he has continued to hear the stories of lots of people as it has to do with depression.
"I decided to tell this story because of my love for humanity, I see a lot of children going through pain but couldn’t speak I have had a first hand encounter with a depressed child before and I know what it feels like, after a long thought one night Everything I wrote cane as a dream and I shot it afterwards, so it’s a true event movie.
" Lot's of people call me on a daily basis that they are depressed. I have been counseling and encouraging many.
" I saved a lady who has been depressed for five years from committing suicide. That is to tell you the gravity of what we are taking about.
"The movie portrays lots of societal issues and how to combat them with the help of professionals.
" And we will be taking this movie to different state because the people need to know the effect of depression and child abuse, " he explained.
The movie talks about 10-year-old Zoe, who's mother is a victim of incessant domestic violence from her abusive husband suffers in silence up to a point where sleep becomes her only escape from her unbearable reality.
It is important to note that an overwhelming preponderance of children exposed to such domestic violence suffer from other psychological conditions such as depression and chronic anxiety.
The movie also has top Nollywood actors like Chris Okagbue, Scarlet Gomez, Tony Goodman, Paul Vicks, Stephanie Odinuwe and others . It be premiered in Abuja on a slated date.

(1) (Reply)

Naess Ae-funai Awards (naa)2018 / What's The Best Souvenirs You Can Give Your Event Guests? / Global Housing And Real Estate Summit And Expo Cyprus 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.