Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue (25961 Views)

2face Poses With Albert Einstein Statue / D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by Yomzzyblog: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Kokomaster, D'banj shared this photo as he posed with Physicist, Albert Einstein statue with caption;

"Meet My Friend #alberteinstein"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/dbanj-poses-with-albert-einstein-statue.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by Yomzzyblog: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Bangalee and Genius Physicist cheesy

See more photos here >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/dbanj-poses-with-albert-einstein-statue.html
Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by chriskosherbal(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2018
Bangalee my man .

NO matter what you do I can never hate u

That your song "why me" was a hit I can never forget cheesy

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2018
Olodo meets genius.

It would have been genius meets genuis irreapective of their fields if it was musicians like the late chief Osita Osadebe or Lazarus Ekwueme or contemporary musicians like phyno, chidinma, naeto c, Zoro, Mr raw, slow dog, Chiwetel Ejiofor etc

11 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by KendrickAyomide: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Olodo meets genius.

It would have been genius meets genuis irreapective of their fields if it was musicians like the late chief Osita Osadebe or Lazarus Ekwueme or contemporary musicians like phyno, chidinma, naeto c, Zoro, Mr raw, slow dog , Chiwetel Ejiofor etc
i was liking your definition of Genius until you mentioned the names of those Failed mediocre artistes that can't lace the boots of D'banj

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by eliysammy: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2018
He is your friend, oya, Just name 2 of his achievement.

If Einstein was alive right now, You wouldn't even comprehend what comes out of his mouth because you both are far opposite intellectually.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by Anigreat: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2018
shocked

Eistein status is more useful than dbanj

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by itspzpics(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2018
Oops Bangalee

I Got married after my Secondary school, Shan george Says alot about her self(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/i-got-married-after-my-secondary-school-shan-george-says-alot-about-her-self/

Oooshe
Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by thesicilian: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2018
He wouldn't do that if he knew that guy Einstein was a profound racist

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by chizzylord(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2018
My reguid to you oga boss d banks i stil love you in 9ja pop music and contemporary musicians like phyno, chidinma, naeto c, Zoro, Mr raw, slow dog, Chiwetel Ejiofor etc[/quote]
Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by UrbanExotica(f): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2018
who is Albert Einstein?
Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by Izabel(f): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2018
UrbanExotIca:
who is Albert Einstein?
Musician.

15 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by LaDolceVida(f): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2018
cool.

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by LisaAnne(f): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Lmao savage

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by IamLucy(f): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2018
UrbanExotlca:
who is Albert Einstein?
Mainly for his four groundbreaking works within 10 years.
1) Special Theory of Relativity: It revolutionized the idea of space and time and led to famous mass energy equivalence formula E=mc^2.
2) Photoelectric effect: Einstein successfully explained photoelectric effect using the idea that energy is carried by light in quanta or Photons.
3) Brownian Motion: Motion of molecules in a suspension that helped to prove the existence of atoms and molecules.
4) General Theory of Relativity: It gave a accurate picture of gravity and explained how gravity worked.
And besides all the above work he also played a great role in developing Quantum Mechanics.
All the above mentioned works were worth of Nobel but he was awarded Nobel just for explaining Photoelectric effect.
For all his contributions he is known as the father of Modern Physics.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by UrbanExotica(f): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2018
IamLucy:

Mainly for his four groundbreaking works within 10 years.
1) Special Theory of Relativity: It revolutionized the idea of space and time and led to famous mass energy equivalence formula E=mc^2.
2) Photoelectric effect: Einstein successfully explained photoelectric effect using the idea that energy is carried by light in quanta or Photons.
3) Brownian Motion: Motion of molecules in a suspension that helped to prove the existence of atoms and molecules.
4) General Theory of Relativity: It gave a accurate picture of gravity and explained how gravity worked.
And besides all the above work he also played a great role in developing Quantum Mechanics.
All the above mentioned works were worth of Nobel but he was awarded Nobel just for explaining Photoelectric effect.
For all his contributions he is known as the father of Modern Physics.
wow the only reasonable comment here without mockery, you deserve 200k for this ����dont worry one day I'll send it to u

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by IamLucy(f): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2018
UrbanExotlca:

wow the only reasonable comment here without mockery, you deserve 200k for this ����dont worry one day I'll send it to u
You're welcome smiley

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by ZoeyJ(f): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2018
thesicilian:
He wouldn't do that if he knew that guy Einstein was a profound racist
I know right?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by asawanathegreat(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Gov Rochas do something about D-banj statue in IMO

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by Skmoda360(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Olodo meets genius.

It would have been genius meets genuis irreapective of their fields if it was musicians like the late chief Osita Osadebe or Lazarus Ekwueme or contemporary musicians like phyno, chidinma, naeto c, Zoro, Mr raw, slow dog, Chiwetel Ejiofor etc
Bigot oshi.....na so so mumu dey mention Igbo people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by canadadry: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2018
kokomaster himself

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2018
Ok
Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by Judolisco(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2018
Bangerlee ejanla
Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by enemyofprogress: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Olodo meets genius.

all mentioned are failures

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by analryder: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2018
Two different people and how they see the life...One's passion and desires added value to mankind and the other is driven by the self image they project out there.
Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by Judolisco(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2018
UrbanExotica:
who is Albert Einstein?
drug addict
Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by Blackfire(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2018
So confusing ....

The picture, dbanj , and Einstein
Re: D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue by sarmuel97(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2018
they resemble each other buh ...............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of Hailey Veronica Adeleke, His Daughter & "Last Born" / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photos) / Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.