Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child (6754 Views)

Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) / Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum / Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by asiwaju: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2010
@Funkybaby,

Are you trying to be a low life?i never called myself Asiwaju of Austria,but anyway that is not the issue here,the issue is,you are talking about something you no nothing about,Please for God sake,how can you know Ondo more than me?i am from Ondo Town,my personal house is in Arigbabola,very close to Funbi Fagun,where Chief gave his love child a plot of land,i know how expensive a plot of land in Arigbabola and Funbi Fagun is,so please spare me your i know Ondo Town very well.

You can critisize Chief Will,that is your business not mine,but please watch your unguarded and absolutely ridiculous statement about Ondo Town,land value in Ondo Town is none of your business.

Asiwaju.
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by bawomolo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2010
are you guys fighting over property that does not concern you?
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by funkybaby(f): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2010
Asiwaju of Austria.

I know you love the title. So let me massage your ego very well. So it's because I posted a line saying land in akure is worth a lot more than ondo town and this has led to you having a prick erection and this has made you restless.   

Mister Ode.

You've again showed your poor level of reasoning here. Who cares if you own a house in a cemetery? Did I ask you anything about your property portfolio. You are just a dumb a/s/s

Wetin concern me if you and Gani are next door neighbours?

E ma bami. Is this fool trying to impress me or what?

Okay. I will tell you to your disgusting face. Land in your ondo town is worthless, so you can go and hug a power grid for all I care.

You have always shown in your arguments at the travel section that you are
very daft. You have carried the same stupidity here. It seems you have forgotten the insults and Tongue lashing I gave you when our paths once crossed at the travel section. 

Do you really enjoy the way I mock and insult you? Can't you learn to just ignore me even if you do not agree with my opinion?

Honestly, I won't belittle myself any further by exchanging rants with you.

So I will tell you to 'be nu da ke'. Itumo: SHUT UP.
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by funkybaby(f): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
bawomolo:

are you guys fighting over property that does not concern you?

I wonder oh.
My crime is that I had the audacity to insinuate that land in akure is worth a lot more than ondo town. grin
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by netotse(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2010
funkybaby:

I wonder oh.
My crime is that I had the audacity to insinuate that land in akure is worth a lot more than ondo town. grin
@funkybaby
just tell Dr. kitaun i'm your numero uno and er'thing will be alright, i'm actually half ondo(i'm ashamed to admit that lipsrsealed) so the ondo part of me will be an atonement of sorts. . . tongue
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by funkybaby(f): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2010
netotse:

@funkybaby
just tell Dr. kitaun i'm your numero uno and er'thing will be alright, i'm actually half ondo(i'm ashamed to admit that lipsrsealed) so the ondo part of me will be an atonement of sorts. . . tongue

grin grin grin
Alright. I will tell him.

After ijebu men, na men with ondo roots I like grin
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by asiwaju: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2010
@Funkybaby,

There is nowhere in my post where i abused or cursed you,i even commended you for your advice on the travel section,when both of us are nominated on the travel section,i advice people to vote for you,but i am schocked at your ranting here,as a Yoruba girl,Funke,you had no proper upbringing,(igba odun kan,odun kan ni,asewele to loun o je fitila,arare ni o je o).

That you insults and Tongue lash me at the travel section is new to me,can you show me the post please?be reasonable and try to respect people,should i now exchange words and cursing with you?No,we are absolutely not on the same level.

i wish you well,

Asiwaju.
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by DrKitaun(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2010
Wetin u wan tell me ? That u have been flirting with Asiwaju here whilst typing from our matrimonial bed ?
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by OAM4J: 7:16am On Jun 08, 2010
Funkyaby and Asiwaju.

Please naw, e don do. mo like eyin mejeji ju gbogbo eliyi lo.

Ko le to eleyi now. over watin? if you must quarrel, let it be on top of serious matter not on this trivial matter.

Both of you should forgive, forget the matter and hug each other now, else ma pe awon agba Yoruba si oro yin o.

Eyin mejeji e ma binu. E gbagbe e. wink cool
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by DrKitaun(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2010
Funke

e don do . . .else I will file for divorce !
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by asiwaju: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2010
@OAM4J,

E se gan ni,mi o binu rara,won ni ti omode ban se bi omode,agba ama sese agba,Funkybaby,aburo mi ni,mi o gbodo binu si rara.

Asiwaju.
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by DrKitaun(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2010
Who tell u say na aburo she be to u ? Funky na IYAMATANGA !

Egungun be careful, na express u dey go . . .
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by netotse(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2010
@Dr. kitaun
matrimonial kini? didn't you hear when funkybaby denied you?

@asiwaju
i'm half from igboegunrin, and i'm asking you as a brother to leave my funkybaby alone(because she's mine and not Dr. kitaun's)
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by DrKitaun(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
^Young man . . . I dont share !
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by funkybaby(f): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2010
asiwaju:

@OAM4J,

E se gan ni,mi o binu rara,won ni ti omode ban se bi omode,agba ama sese agba,Funkybaby,aburo mi ni,mi o gbodo binu si rara.

Asiwaju.

is it me this 'atom ant' is calling his aburo   

asiwaju of austria, sho a rare gidi gan   angry  grin
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by funkybaby(f): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2010
OAM4J:

Funkyaby and Asiwaju.

Please naw, e don do. mo like eyin mejeji ju gbogbo eliyi lo.

Ko le to eleyi now. over watin? if you must quarrel, let it be on top of serious matter not on this trivial matter.

Both of you should forgive, forget the matter and hug each other now, else ma pe awon agba Yoruba si oro yin o.

Eyin mejeji e ma binu. E gbagbe e. wink cool

mo ti gbo
blessed are the peacemakers . . . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by funkybaby(f): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2010
netotse:

@Dr. kitaun
matrimonial kini? didn't you hear when funkybaby denied you?

@asiwaju
i'm half from igboegunrin, and i'm asking you as a brother to leave my funkybaby alone(because she's mine and not Dr. kitaun's)

Dr Kitaun:

****** sighs ******
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by netotse(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

behold, the old have passed away, the young are in charge!

funkybaby:

mo ti gbo
blessed are the peacemakers . . . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
reports reaching me confirm that OAM4J is a poisonous frog o. . .u can like to redirect them kisses!
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by funkybaby(f): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2010
netotse:

reports reaching me confirm that OAM4J is a poisonous frog o. . .u can like to redirect them kisses!

evidence please?? grin
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by netotse(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2010
funkybaby:

evidence please?? grin

Dr Kitaun:

abeg Dr. Kitaun come and carry your property. . .how dare she question me. . .a nigerian man! a full-blooded man for that matter, in short, i'm beginning to suspect that this funkybaby is not a nigerian girl sef. . .what nonsense, how will she not know that as a nigerian man, my word is law and should be taken over and above every other including but not limited to the constitution, the Holy books, newspapers, her friends, the truth grin etc.

nonsense and ingredients.

[size=5pt]however, if she is willing to apologize and show penitence, due to my inherent compassion and all that(yes, it's part of my inheritance as a naija man) i will be willing to re-absorb her into my harem although at a lower level of girlfriendIII[/size] grin
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by OAM4J: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2010
funkybaby:

is it me this 'atom ant' is calling his aburo   

asiwaju of austria, sho a rare gidi gan   angry  grin

Funkybaby, not again now? aburo ni e now, se o mo age asiwaju ni? and looking at your profile pic, you be sweet16 now.

O mo pe tori o look sweet16 ni Netotse ati Dr Kitaun se nja lori e ni. Mi o fe oro ibinu mo o.  wink cool kiss

netotse:

hen hen. . . orisirisi, iyen emi na? do yourself a favor by slapping your mouth until your hand starts to pain you. Aja a e je enu e, ati owo to fi type.

I was going to support you agains Dr Kitaun for funkybaby, now, am changing my mind except you give me 10 idobales  each day for 7 days
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by OAM4J: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2010
netotse:

abeg Dr. Kitaun come and carry your property. . .how dare she question me. . .a nigerian man! a full-blooded man for that matter, in short, i'm beginning to suspect that this funkybaby is not a nigerian girl sef. . .what nonsense, how will she not know that as a nigerian man, my word is law and should be taken over and above every other including but not limited to the constitution, the Holy books, newspapers, her friends, the truth grin etc.

nonsense and ingredients.

[size=14pt]however, if she is willing to apologize and show penitence, due to my inherent compassion and all that(yes, it's part of my inheritance as a naija man) i will be willing to re-absorb her into my harem although at a lower level of girlfriendIII[/size] grin

O ti e pon ara e le gan ni. . . alabuku, oniyeye. grin grin grin grin
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by Michdear(f): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2015
asiwaju:
@Funkybaby,

Are you trying to be a low life?i never called myself Asiwaju of Austria,but anyway that is not the issue here,the issue is,you are talking about something you no nothing about,Please for God sake,how can you know Ondo more than me?i am from Ondo Town,my personal house is in Arigbabola,very close to Funbi Fagun,where Chief gave his love child a plot of land,i know how expensive a plot of land in Arigbabola and Funbi Fagun is,so please spare me your i know Ondo Town very well.

You can critisize Chief Will,that is your business not mine,but please watch your unguarded and absolutely ridiculous statement about Ondo Town,land value in Ondo Town is none of your business.

Asiwaju.
a plot in fagun goes for 2,3 million,is a highbrow estate
Re: The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child by pixdelia: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Asiwaju bist du noch in Österreich? ich habe ein par fragen fur dich

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Learn Anything From Sierra Leone's Civil War? / What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election / Minna Jailbreak: FG Suspends Niger State Prisons Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.