Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police (28795 Views)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by ALAYORMII: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:
make una forget super eagles matter.
Croatia go beat us
Iceland go beat us
Argentina go beat us
if we come down from plane rain go beat us
hungry go beat us
sars go beat us
book haram go beat us
buhari go beat us.

Shugalord123

Am not sorry to say this

You're one of Faze song
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:
make una forget super eagles matter. Croatia go beat us Iceland go beat us Argentina go beat us if we come down from plane rain go beat us hungry go beat us sars go beat us book haram go beat us buhari go beat us.
una kuku say nigeria go beat us
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by frowland(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
I don't belive this respose one bit. A deal gone bad and you killed the guy and his girl....Just like that? How will I then recover the money after I don murder my debtor?
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by ozo13(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hmmmm.not when cash is involve
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by Yinkagbo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
3millionia:
I don't trust naija police a sec.

RIP the dead

Follow me on instagram @emillionia I'll follow back sharp sharp

https://www.instagram.com/emillionia

U get it bro.......
This policeman dey lie..... I swear..
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by HoodBillionaire: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
based on percentage tins
i sure say him picker wire am d money
then he ran away.
see wetin greed don cause

1 Like

Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by Born2Breed(f): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
This twitter police man sef.

Hitting the nail on the head like say no tomorrow.
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by justice212: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na them get money and the nowadays daughters like money
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by hadduni(f): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
The policeman is totally right about about his story.if not for the love of money, Julia imaga would still be alive...she was such a sweet girl.

1 Like

Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by sloopyy: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Emmycute30:
Today's parents are the major problem the society is having because I still can't figure out how a young girl will bring expensive things home without the parents asking questions. In most cases sef, a boy/girl in school will be sending money home to her parents...haba! where's our morals sef! That's why most parents can't condemn Yahoo/Oloshoism.

You’re so on point bro! Most parents choose to turn a blind eye where their children are, because they spoil them with expensive gifts and all, and they forget to ask the necessary questions as to where the money is coming from. That’s why you’ll see some girls these days saying that they’re prostituiting because of their family, and in most cases the parents are aware of it but choose not to say anything because of the benefits they get from it, forgetting that what goes around comes back around. Sadly, in this our generation a lot of mothers indirectly encourage their daughters into prostitution because of the few nairas they benefit from them, never minding the damages and repercussions on their wards.

1 Like

Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by superjaks(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:
Croatia go beat us
Iceland go beat us
Argentina go beat us
hungry go beat us
sars go beat us
book haram go beat us
buhari go beat us.

You're a BASTARD!!!
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by tokrizy: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:
make una forget super eagles matter. Croatia go beat us Iceland go beat us Argentina go beat us if we come down from plane rain go beat us hungry go beat us sars go beat us book haram go beat us buhari go beat us.

MUMU how u feel now??
ODE

1 Like

Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by adorable29(f): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is what I don't understand.

How do you people always pick on the girl and castigate her for falling in love with a young guy her age who happens to be into yahoo and leave out warning the guy himself who indulges in the yahoo.

This trend is so common. I have never seen a post on nairaland dedicated to warning yahoo boys to change their devilish ways.

How about we also warn this guys to stop this rituals instead of hammering on girls who dates a bad boy all the damn time. undecided

1 Like

Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by tunize(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
U see girls life na diploma student for am to face her book reason her life she decided to die like this all om the name of trending"pikin wen dey find party rice nor need fear dance"......ask a girl now who is her mentor u go dey shock for the funny name dem go call and reason. I guess its time girls start emulating good things and understand that there's time for everything.
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by SoNature(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
things has gone wrong for yahoo boys , they are now enemy of society but everyone has one yahoo candidate at least in his or her family

Sorry, not my family
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by ozoneymcm: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
things has gone wrong for yahoo boys , they are now enemy of society but everyone has one yahoo candidate at least in his or her family
None in mine. Our income combined isn't up to 1m(four of us) but there's never a good excuse to steal
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
By family, you mean nuclear or extended or kindred or community?
I meant relatives, entire combine

1 Like

Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by buchasman(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:
dem dey worry you?

1 Like

Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by ozoneymcm: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
adorable29:

How do you people always pick on the girl and castigate her for falling in love with a young guy her age who happens to be into yahoo and leave out warning the guy himself who indulges in the yahoo.

This trend is so common. I have never seen a post on nairaland dedicated to warning yahoo boys to change their devilish ways.

How about we also warn this guys to stop this rituals instead of hammering on girls who dates a bad boy all the damn time. undecided
It's useless to warn the guys,they won't listen. It's better to warn the girls, some would listen
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by buchasman(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Edu3Again:
Nigeria Is unique!

Boko Haram kill and are recruited into the Army & Police!

Thats why The Police kill people!

And The Soldiers shoot people dead!

Fulani Herdsmen kill and are rewarded with Govt sponsored land.

Can we all see there is a problem.

Yoruba & Igbo people keep fighting each other while the Fulani enslave and kill you!

Dumbass people both igbos & Yorubas angry
and you are
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by buchasman(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
By family, you mean nuclear or extended or kindred or community?
make you sheck well...
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by khayce: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Try *Megascreen Data Service* For Your Next Data Subscription. _*lt's Cheap And Fast*_

Megascreen data service sells mobile data at an affordable rate across all networks plus *Awoof Weekend* for all our customers.

*Our Stable Price List*

*�MTN*
1G - 600
2G - 1200
3G - 1700
5G - 2700
10G - 5000
20G - 9900

*Validity: 90days*

*�Glo*
2G. - 950
4.5G - 1800
7.2G - 2300
8.7G - 2700
12.5G - 3600
15.6G - 4500
25G - 7200

*Validity: 30days*

*�9Mobile*
1G - 700
1.5G - 1000
2G - 1400
3G - 1900
5G - 3200

*�Airtel*
1.5G - 950
3.5G - 1900
5G - 2400
10G - 4850

*Payment Options Are Easy And Safe*

_Delivery Takes 5-10Mins Max_

*Our Quick Contact*

*Whatsapp*
https:///send?phone=2348063951701

*�Phone*: 08063951701

*Mega Screen Data Service| Surf For Less*

Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by Edu3Again: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
buchasman:
and you are
I am Igbo and know that the Yorubas are not my enemy.
I am Igbo and know the Fulanis are the problem the South East, South South & South West and even the Middle Belt!
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by Esoticiic: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
naijacentric:
Dem go listen naija gurls wey love money pass their lives
that girl is a child.. That girl was my student Avery humble girl.. Was like a younger sister to me cry cry
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by 9jageekz(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
The guy is probably a ripper

I swear down
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
adorable29:

It's like asking people to warn a thief.

Not all ladies, get attracted to yahoo boys and fall into relationship with them. So any lady that does that, should be prepared for the consequence.
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
telling naija ladies to stop dating yahoo boys is like telling goat to stop eating yam.
RIP

1 Like

Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
The guy is probably a ripper

Alaye! grin
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
DAUGHTERS COME AND DATE, I AM NOT A YAHOO+ BOY BUT I BE ........
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by edupedia: 2:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:
Croatia go beat us
Iceland go beat us
Argentina go beat us
hungry go beat us
sars go beat us
book haram go beat us
buhari go beat us.

....hide your head in shame....Nigeria beat Iceland 2 - 0. Buhari too will beat Haters by 2 - 0...stop disgracing the hungry witches of your village on N/L
Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by kamalcole3000: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Edu3Again:
Nigeria Is unique!

Boko Haram kill and are recruited into the Army & Police!

Thats why The Police kill people!

And The Soldiers shoot people dead!

Fulani Herdsmen kill and are rewarded with Govt sponsored land.

Can we all see there is a problem.

Yoruba & Igbo people keep fighting each other while the Fulani enslave and kill you!

Dumbass people both igbos & Yorubas angry

Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you.

1 Like

Re: OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police by Jamorezzi: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun / EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) / Man Who Lost A Leg After Being Shot By SARS Gets Freedom After 5 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.