Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow (17383 Views)

How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails / Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug / Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by cjlooks(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2007
TALKING ABOUT BACTERIA & VIRUS.

THE TOPIC SAYS IT ALL.

MAY U LIVE LONG!!! (IF YOU WISH) shocked shocked shocked
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by osegwu(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2007
I heard if you have witlow you should put it in her

and your witlow shall be no more.

Still me
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by cjlooks(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2007
I heard if you have witlow you should put it in her

and your witlow shall be no more.

Still me

sO wHICHoNE oF tHE sPECULATIONS hAVE yOU tRIED tO cONFIRM? tRY oUT aNYONE, yOU'lL yIELD a rESULT!! undecided undecided
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by spoilt(f): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2007
@ topic
dat's a lie from the pits of hell. angry
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by 4Play(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2007
@spoilt

It could be true .A man claimed he once put his finger in his girl's thingy and something bit his finger grin
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2007
What is Witlow  
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by debosky(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2007
LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin nairaland never ceases to amuse me

dat na real corrosive environment.
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by spoilt(f): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2007
It could be true .A man claimed he once put his finger in his girl's thingy and something bit his finger

@4 play
of all the crazy things ive heard this year this has to take the gold. im laughing my ass off here. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhow do pple come up with such bulls--t?
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by Coco29(f): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2007
4 Play:

@spoilt

It could be true .A man claimed he once put his finger in his girl's thingy and something bit his finger grin

roflmao cheesy
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by uspry1(f): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2007
4 Play:

@spoilt

roflmao cheesy cheesy @topic, you must be watched too much on SCIFI seeing girl's thingy as ALIEN'S TEETH bit his finger.

No such thing like that girl's thingy with sharp teeth bit you!!!

What is witlow?
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by debosky(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2007
an infection of the finger leading to swelling, pus discharge and possibility of the nail falling out. veery disgusting sad
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by spoilt(f): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2007
witlow is something that happens to a one's finger or even the whole hand that makes it swell unbelievably. some people say it is herpes of the finger. dont really know the cause sha!
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2007
Is that the medical/proper termonology?
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by spoilt(f): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2007
witlow? yes.
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2007
whitlow ok, na gane grin cheesy
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by uspry1(f): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2007
I found medical terminology to correct spelling, Herpetic Whitlow

Herpetic whitlow is an intense painful infection of the hand. This is involving one or more fingers that typically affects the terminal phalanx. Herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) is the cause in approximately 60% of cases of herpetic whitlow. Herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2) is the cause in the remaining 40% of herpetic whitlow. As in other mucocutaneous herpetic infections, herpetic whitlow is initiated by viral inoculation of the host through exposure to infected body fluids. This is happening via a break in the skin, most commonly a torn cuticle. The virus then invades the cells of the dermis and subcutaneous tissue, and clinical infection ensues within a matter of days, depends from person to person. In children, HSV-1 is the most likely causative agent for herpetic whitlow. Infection involving the finger usually is due to autoinoculation from primary oropharyngeal lesions. This happens because of finger-sucking or thumb-sucking behavior in patients with herpes labialis or herpetic gingivostomatitis.

1 Like

Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by spoilt(f): 2:23am On Mar 24, 2007
grammer!
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by Ugwumba(m): 2:27am On Mar 24, 2007
I hail oh! Dr. uspry1 (BMed, D. Whitlow). grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by spoilt(f): 2:46am On Mar 24, 2007
that is eh! na real Dr witlow! really funny! grin grin grin
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by uspry1(f): 2:56am On Mar 24, 2007
Ugwumba:

I hail oh! Dr. uspry1 (BMed, D. Whitlow). grin grin grin grin grin

That's funny! I ain't DR! I just am humble person!!
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by Ugwumba(m): 2:59am On Mar 24, 2007
uspry1:

That's funny! I ain't DR! I just am humble person!!

I still hail!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by cjlooks(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2007
sO wHo sTiLL wAnTs tO fInGeR? embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

tHeM LaDiEs aRe bAd!!
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by ugodaniel(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2007
cjlooks:

sO wHo sTiLL wAnTs tO fInGeR? embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

tHeM LaDiEs aRe bAd!!

moi grin
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by cjlooks(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2007
R cry cry cry  I   cry cry cry   P
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by ugodaniel(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2007
cjlooks:

R cry cry cry I cry cry cry P

My hand and fingers are bacteria and fungus resistant and MOST IMPORTANTLY, my sweetheart is very clean down there
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by noel76(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2007
@topic dont b rediculous is dat possible?
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by uspry1(f): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2007
This is real Herpetic Whitlow! No joke! Google it on medicine site!

Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by spoilt(f): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2007
@ topic
its really crazy! i used to know this old women when i was young that had the worst case of whitlow ever! her hand was so swollen! anyway its really ludacris to imagine that she must have fingered someone to get it. im laughing my ass off. she was so old and it was in the 80's . she cudnt have been a lesbian ke? grin grin grin
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by omoge(f): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
you all so funny, lmao

spoilt lol, who told you old person no dey finger? lol, just kidding. well maybe she fingered her husband and got Mr. Withlow, lol

well, pple with funny idea oh man grin i used to think it happens during the rainy season in nigeria.
you know how washing hands or hand soap isn't that common. so it might be touching some infected area that may have caused it.

uspry1, thanks for googling those info.

one thing i observe abt whitlow in pple hand is that the fingernail always falls off and the new finger isn't as fine as the previous one.
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by mekoyo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2007
*long hiss*
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2007
yeah! think that gurl had bacterial infections, definitely. undecided
Re: After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow by afrodixie: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2007
@Topic

No! Actually it cures witlow! kiss He needs to dip some more for the full course of treatment regiment! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stammering: Steps On How To Reduce It And Speech Therapy / Beware Of Quacks Called 'auxiliary Nurses' / The 10 Demands By Striking Doctors — And ‘FGs Responses So Far’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.