Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

Croatia Coach Pleased With Victory Over Argentina And “world’s Bestplayer” Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatia Coach Pleased With Victory Over Argentina And “world’s Bestplayer” Messi (223 Views)

Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup / Antonella And Her Sons, Thiago And Mateo Came Out To Support Argentina And Messi / Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Croatia Coach Pleased With Victory Over Argentina And “world’s Bestplayer” Messi by Mowunmiaf: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2018
Croatia coach Zlatko Dalic has described his team’s performance in their 3-0 win against Argentina in their second Group D game of the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup on Thursday as excellent.

Argentina were swept away in the second half by Croatia following goals from Ante Rebic, Luka Modric and Ivan Rakitic.

Got something to say? The let your voice be heard! Back Pass *Sport related topics only*
It was Croatia’s first win against a South American team at the World Cup after five meetings.

Reacting to the win, Dalic stated he was confident his team would progress from the group stage.

“From day one I’ve trusted my team. I didn’t believe we would be through after the second game, but I believed we would be through eventually. Argentina weren’t confused, we were excellent,” Dalic said in his post-match press conference.

“We’ve emerged from the group after two games. We’ve beaten Argentina with the best player in the world – Messi – and we played a fantastic match, everything was top notch. However, we have to be calm, humble, dignified, put in a good shift in a disciplined and responsible manner and as a team.

Source: http://aftrending.com/croatia-coach-pleased-with-victory-over-argentina-and-world-bestplayer-messi/

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Hails Super Eagles' Triumph Over Iceland / Transfer Gossips: Manchester United To Bid For Willian / Football Colombia Motivated By England Disrespect Wanrs Woodward England Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.