Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos (38467 Views)

Pastor Abiodun Sunday Oluwadare Kills Pregnant Wife For Rituals In Ekiti / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by delishpot: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
cahiii and if he had succeeded and grown a big church now, his sheeple would give their lives to prove he was truly called by God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by bamikole002(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kogi my state, when will good news started coming out from my State. God we need ur present in my their state.....
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by omooba969(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Drsheddy:
Handwork of AFONJA them

Stop it !
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by kaen1317: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
From the ones that want to collect all your money � in tithe to the ones that oitrightly want to kill you in the name of rituals, God protect us from fake pastors and keep exposing th

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by bewla(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
wahala dey
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Cyynthialove(f): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Fake pastors everywhere
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by MENELIK11: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
tetula123:
not everyone who preaches should be called a pastor.

How I wish you remember this when a Muslim is involved

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by rhythyson: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
na wah oooo

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Bizgold: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
That is the ways.They needs population in their churches. They once apprehend some in Ogun state
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by binsanni(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
i just read this news via facebook...

End time pastor

End time church

if you know you know
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Bizgold: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
I tell u "Sheeps"
delishpot:
cahiii and if he had succeeded and grown a big church now, his sheeple would give their lives to prove he was truly called by God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by syntax50: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
THEM DEY USE SHEWE DO RITUALS
THATS WEIRD!!!!!!!

BoneBlogger:
An acclaimed Pastor of the Celestine Church, Ozuri, Adavi Local government area of Kogi State, Mr Shegun has been arrested for allegedly killing one sex hawker from a popular Hotel called Hollywood in Adavi LGA, a Benue citizen for a ritual purposes.

The pastor was apprehended alongside his accomplice, Mr Mike And Stephen, who claimed to be his boys and church members Earlier hours of today, LGA D.P.O of Police led the Administrator, Hon Joseph Omuya Salami, accompanied with some of his political appointees, the Media team and the APC Campaign chairman in Adavi LGA, Hon. Osundo to the crime scene, saying the suspect beheaded the victim, severed the hand, leg as well as the head and buried the decapitated body some where closed to his church.

When the Administrator and the D.P.O as well as his entourage got to the scene at Ozuri community, Hundreds of residents of the area trooped out to catch a glance of the incident .

The Administrator of Adavi LG, Hon Joseph Omuya Salami, described the act as the highest lever of wickedness, stressing that "man killing man" is an abomination, said ritual killing is in non biblical, unacceptable and should be totally condemned, and anyone that involved in such act must pay the price by law, he added.

He further lauded the effort of the D.P.O and the security agencies of the state ,for the efforts they have put to apprehend the suspects.

Signed;
Engr. M. Jamiu Habeeb,
SA on Media & Publicity,
Adavi L.G Council

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/pastor-arrested-for-allegedly-killing-sex-worker-for-rituals-in-kogi-state-photos.html
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by billyG(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Spar7tan:

Some of you guys will be begging God to blow trumpet as if someone have told you you're gonna make heaven.

Is it by force 4 him to make heaven how many pastors will make heaven,how have we all lived our lives well on mother Earth to qualify 4 another sojourn in God's heaven?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Coneheads(f): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Everyone is thinking it but am saying it,AFONJA. CONEHEADS.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by erico2k2(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
computergeek:
And later people will flock to his Church like Sheep, all in search of miracles.

Why does desperation drive we Christians into losing our faith in God? Why pay somebody N200,000 to 'pray' for you and your family? Is it that God has a select few people he has chosen to answer only their prayers?

Christianity is a beautiful thing if only we understood what it truly is. Some of them have turned Church into complete businesses from which they train all their kids abroad while their members' kids are pushing barrows due to lack of Funds for even a Monotechnic education.

Wake up Africans. Wake the eff up.
those are Devil worshipers not Christians.
Pray to God, if answered fine if not fine!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Charly68: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:
So sad

Pls permit me to blame Buhari for this

I said Please lipsrsealed
may God forgive your soul

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by erico2k2(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
MENELIK11:

How I wish you remember this when a Muslim is involved
That is what I say, not anyone who goes to the mosque is a Muslim. People hide under religion to commit crimes. and justify their action with the Holy books.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by emmaitive(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
White garment church and rituals are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
The pastor should be killed immediately. There is no need to waste public funds for court trial or feeding this idiot in prison.
I guess the bigger worry Nigerians should have is: what type of people" think like this? There's no evidence that killing people for money or for some spiritual powers work.

The white people that brought this Christianity don't kill and bury people in their church, so why are we doing this? Who are these people that engage in ritual killing and why do they think this way? Ignorance?

We hear this happening in Yoruba land alot. The question is why? The Yorubas should do a soul search because their culture promotes this sort of thinking. If you are a Yoruba person and you get mad because of what I've said, please do an internal soul searching; as I'm not saying this out of tribalism, hate, or because I am Ibo. The world has advanced with science and technology but why do people from your ethnic group think this way, in 2019?

You cannot claim to be more intelligent, educated, politically sophisticated, and better than other ethnic groups in Nigeria but your culture promotes ritual killings either for church or for making money through 419 fraud. Killing other people for something that does not and will not work is dumb, and it is just as barbaric as what Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are doing.

Ritual killing for any purpose is disgusting and Nigerians are tired of sharing this country with ignoramuses that belief in this sort of behavior!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:
So sad

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Onye4001: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
If you watch it well this man is never a bornagain in his life talking of being a pastor......he is just covering up to make money.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Ojiofor: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Have the killer pastor blamed devil for this yet?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by babaireti(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
That is their way ,that is their faith,the religion of hypoCHRISTY
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by babaireti(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
namet:
The pastor should be killed immediately. There is no need to waste public funds for court trial or feeding this idiot in prison.
I guess the bigger worry Nigerians should have is: what type of people" think like this? There's no evidence that killing people for money or for some spiritual powers work.

The white people that brought this Christianity don't kill and bury people in their church, so why are we doing this? Who are these people that engage in ritual killing and why do they think this way? Ignorance?

We hear this happening in Yoruba land alot. The question is why? The Yorubas should do a soul search because their culture promotes this sort of thinking. If you are a Yoruba person and you get mad because of what I've said, please do an internal soul searching; as I'm not saying this out of tribalism, hate, or because I am Ibo. The world has advanced with science and technology but why do people from your ethnic group think this way, in 2019?

You cannot claim to be more intelligent, educated, politically sophisticated, and better than other ethnic groups in Nigeria but your culture promotes ritual killings either for church or for making money through 419 fraud. Killing other people for something that does not and will not work is dumb, and it is just as barbaric as what Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are doing.

Ritual killing for any purpose is disgusting and Nigerians are tired of sharing this country with ignoramuses that belief in this sort of behavior!

Yes! you are right,just last month,an IBO Man fro EBONYI went home to pay his wife's bride price and brought her to Lagos and the following week he killed her for RITUAL in OSHODI Lagos, you know EBONYI is part of YORUBA land abi?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Jungleluv5: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:
So sad

I can now that na Buhari go kill you
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Jungleluv5: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:
So sad

I can now understand that na Buhari go kill you
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by gwama: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Untainted007:
It's not all who call God, God that are truly His. Very soon the title Pastor will just be like a normal way of addressing people. Today a pastor did this, tomorrow a pastor did that, yet everything na vanity upon vanity. I'm speechless wen it comes to talking abt these some silly set of people we look unto as "Men of God".

They are not man of God, but God of men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Spy17100(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Drsheddy:
Handwork of AFONJA them
enjoy wit ur AFONGWO
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by mfm04622: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
there shud be a clampdown on cele and white garment pple. they are not christains. nonsense pple

Go and read the story again and modify your comment
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by Spy17100(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jungleluv5:
I can now understand that na Buhari go kill you
then OS'BABA go do d burial rites..i jst coment o
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by TobbieDfirst: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
BoneBlogger:
a Benue citizen for a ritual purposes.

There bloggers, please improve on your written english. People like me get irritated by blunders like this. Thanks. cool
Re: Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos by ELgordo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ovoko! Pastor??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook, Arranged For Him To Be Robbed Arrested / Final Year Female Student 'Found Dead' In Anambra Few Days To Graduation (Photo) / Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.