Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus (30152 Views)

PLEASE WHICH SCHOOL DID THIS GUY GRADUATE FROM? / Which Primary & Secondary School Did You Attend ? / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Dareal90s(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
thenny312:
I'm not a Muslim but if a woman wants to cover her head for some type of reason, let her!
#LiveAndLetLive
There's freedom of religion
And my religious beliefs are not better than anybodys!
what if a man wants to cover his head for some reasons?
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by khayce: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
Try *Megascreen Data Service* For Your Next Data Subscription. _*lt's Cheap And Fast*_

Megascreen data service sells mobile data at an affordable rate across all networks plus *Awoof Weekend* for all our customers.

*Our Stable Price List*

*�MTN*
1G - 600
2G - 1200
3G - 1700
5G - 2700
10G - 5000
20G - 9900

*Validity: 90days*

*�Glo*
2G. - 950
4.5G - 1800
7.2G - 2300
8.7G - 2700
12.5G - 3600
15.6G - 4500
25G - 7200

*Validity: 30days*

*�9Mobile*
1G - 700
1.5G - 1000
2G - 1400
3G - 1900
5G - 3200

*�Airtel*
1.5G - 950
3.5G - 1900
5G - 2400
10G - 4850

*Payment Options Are Easy And Safe*

_Delivery Takes 5-10Mins Max_

*Our Quick Contact*

*Whatsapp*
https:///send?phone=2348063951701

*�Phone*: 08063951701

*Mega Screen Data Service| Surf For Less*

Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
thenny312:
covering your head has nothing to do with being a terrorist my friend
OK go and tell that one to those women in the north east with their heavily cladded hijab that carry loads of bomb just to kill their brothers and sisters for no just reason... So what would you call that...be truthful
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by thenny312(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Eberejesus111:

OK go and tell that one to those women in the north east with their heavily cladded hijab that carry loads of bomb just to kill their brothers and sisters for no just reason... So what would you call that...be truthful
bro peace
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by ThatFairGuy: 2:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Ordinary Nairaland you are, did you upload a picture of yourself for identification as you claimed.?
Islamization, when were you forced to observe 5daily prayers, reject your faith coz I can't comprehend all these unreasonable talk. Try and be TOLERANT
ChiefAzubuike1:
This hijab of a thing should be banned entirely. Bet I know that's impossie because the cabals are winning in their quest to islamatize zoogeria. Most especially those that will still wear black mask with it. Some of them will come for biometrics, how do you espect people to know who they're dealing with?

*How do you even comfortably live a life where know one knows who you are nor your identity nor what you look like.*

I know 90% of the people that will Insult me are Muslims.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Emperornice: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Religion is the only reason I can say is making the Nigerian state stagnant, imagine with the thousands if Muslim street beggars all over the country muric has not done anything to help them yet give their voice to be very little issue just to remain relevant
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Kingspin(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
thenny312:
I'm not a Muslim but if a woman wants to cover her head for some type of reason, let her!
#LiveAndLetLive
There's freedom of religion
And my religious beliefs are not better than anybodys!
I should the Muslims too should equally support and allow the Christians to be.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by thenny312(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kingspin:
I should the Muslims too should equally support and allow the Christians to be.
of course!
My point exactly, there's too much hate in this world!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by thaqib(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Eberejesus111 post=68732094]
OK go and tell that one to those women in the north east with their heavily cladded hijab that carry loads of bomb just to kill their brothers and sisters for no just reason... So what would you call that...be truthful [/quote

U are digging into another murky area and I am afraid u don't know much about the killings on north east
I bet u don't know!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.