Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) (94875 Views)

Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Follygunners: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
searchlight:
Depot lolsss you can't eat you cake and still have it. you sold Lagos to igbos and no that you have no place to stay you want to depot your ancestors. just relax this is just 30+ years after you gave us 20 pounds. by the years 2030 no Yoruba will own land in Lagos that's the underground plans. you can argue with Abiola in his deep grave

No be the same thing you animals said in 1966? What happened to you Savages? grin grin grin. Out of compassion, we had to help you but, I know due to ur savagery behaviors, you guys can NEVER do the same to ur enemies...

There's a saying in Yoruba.. "You don't fight a wounded/defeated enemy". You okoros are already wounded and defeated hence, we had to be compassionate like we always have. cool

Obasanjo destroyed you cowards in 1966... We'll do it again!

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Follygunners: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
skales67:

Awolowo gave you scam free education and yet you smellos can't even express yourselves in well spoken English

Ojukwu died a natural death and was given a presidential funeral.

Awolowo drank Otapiapia ad died like a rat!

MKO died like a dog in prison after drinking poisoned lipton!!

You gat anything more to say?

I rather die a Martyr like MKO did than die a COWARD like Ojukwu!!! The FOOL ran away and left his savage animals to face the wrath of gallant Gen. Obasanjo. grin

COWARDS dies million times before they actually die. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:
All these brown roof republic girls and big ass are like Bread and beans.

Take off that cloth now all you'd see are bunch of stretch marks everywhere with some white mucus sleeping around it.

Dirty set of people smh

Waka!
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by skales67(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Follygunners:

I rather die a Martyr like MKO did than die a COWARD like Ojukwu!!! The FOOL ran away and left his savage animals to face the wrath of gallant Gen. Obasanjo. grin

COWARDS dies million times before they actually die. grin

Like the idiotic awo who commited out of cowardice because he did not want to go on exile!

I heard his body was displayed as a tourist attraction but years later, the embalment plus the ingested otapiapia made his corpse look like a dried stockfish so they had to shelve the exibition and bury him in his backyard grin grin

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by skales67(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Follygunners:

Anyone that sees ur rubbish post would think you ur pple are so comfortable and enjoying in their lands where as it's the opposite. Everything you wrote are pure lies. You pple are known for that.. not surprised. undecided We all know it's a disgrace and abomination to be okoro. grin

At least there's a good reason ur pple are rushing to Yoruba lands for survival. They despise that jungle where they perform cannibalism and savagery with great gratitude. You also wonder why the REAL Jewish community from Israel publicly denounced you animals? The answer isn't far-fetched. Everyone from Nigeria and outside try their possible best to dis-associate themselves from Nonentities and savages. grin

You wonder why the Brazilians, Cubans, Trinidad & Tobago, Belize and all the Caribbean still pay homage to their Yoruba roots and back ground? The Yoruba culture and people are the Apex of everything in Nigeria. We set the pace and template by which you animals live by.
You Savages will continue to be uncivilized low-class cannibals. grin

Yoruba 4 Life! cool

We are in the south-wastern lands to buy up your properties and will not stop until we drive all of you back to your caves in your jungle region. Which Brazillians and Cubans are paying homage to yoruba roots? Continue deluding yourself

For your information, there is a 100% Igbo community village in Virginia USA. This shows our culture and tribe is respected and practiced internationally because we are known to be hardworking. Shebi your fellow omoluabeasts were known to be living in the UK but the UK Government has led a crackdown on them because of scam and advance free fraud. Now they are beginning to troop to the US and they are being caught one by one. One of them (Emmanuel Kazeem) is on frontpage as we speak!

Crime-ridden cursed tribe!

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Follygunners: 12:23am On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

Like the idiotic awo who commited out of cowardice because he did not want to go on exile!

I heard his body was displayed as a tourist attraction but years later, the embalment plus the ingested otapiapia made his corpse look like a dried stockfish so they had to shelve the exibition and bury him in his backyard grin grin

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. You okoro pple have become a laughing stock NOT only in Nigeria but, to the world. Awo was indeed very nice to you but we all know how ungrateful you all are. Anyway, we all know he's an ICON indeed. His name lives on UNLIKE your coward FOOL that ran away to god knows where only to come back years after to marry a trophy wife while millions of his fellow animals died during the war... thanks to our gallant soldier, Obansanjo (Who also ruled you pple 35 yrs after.. We'll always be ahead of you FOOLS! grin
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Follygunners: 12:42am On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

We are in the south-wastern lands to buy up your properties and will not stop until we drive all of you back to your caves in your jungle region. Which Brazillians and Cubans are paying homage to yoruba roots? Continue deluding yourself

For your information, there is a 100% Igbo community village in Virginia USA. This shows our culture and tribe is respected and practiced internationally because we are known to be hardworking. Shebi your fellow omoluabeasts were known to be living in the UK but the UK Government has led a crackdown on them because of scam and advance free fraud. Now they are beginning to troop to the US and they are being caught one by one. One of them (Emmanuel Kazeem) is on frontpage as we speak!

Crime-ridden cursed tribe!

Ahmadu Bello was right afterall... You pple are NOT to be accommodated which was why we maimed and almost killed you all in 1967. We'll do it again if needed! You weaklings! angry

You see the way Nigerians and all immigrants go to the western world for greener pastures... it's simply the same way you FOOLS come here and due to the near genocide of 1967, out of pity we gave you FOOLS amnesty to come and make a living in the SW. You guys are only noise makers online but, you dare NOT in real life. None of you FOOLS dare not even make noise in our lands. Everything and Anything has to be done by our orders. We Yorubas remain you masters, lords and alpha! cool

Since ur okoro lands jungle have been cursed, I can see why you pple are running helter-skelter to our lands. No problem, We're civilized here in the SW and have been feeding and housing you fools... now you're here running ur stinky mouths. undecided

The funny thing is pple on here with the way you okoro pple make noise on this forum would think okoro pple own it, not knowing you guys are simply good-for-nothing nonentities. A Yoruba owns NL but, we don't make noise abt it instead, it's you animals that come on here and cry like babies.

Like I said earlier, empty vessels make the loudest noise! We all know in reality you okoro pple have been subdued (You can confirm this on any neighborhood in the SW). You all live in absolute fear and kiss ur Yoruba Lords' back-side out of fear of being driven out (Refer to the Deji of Akure and the Foolish okoro igwe that was made to bow to him). grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Follygunners: 12:50am On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

Below is an excerpt from 'There was a nation' written by ur almighty Chinua Achebe (who of course never won a Nobel compared to his master, Wole Soyinka) to his own FOOLS. We'll always be ahead of you, FOOLS... anytime, anyday... We remain your masters, god and lords! grin

He said, "hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”
He added that “contemporary Igbo behavior(that) cab offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.
" cool

So now tell me what else you want me to say... He said it all... If you're intelligent enough, you'll know you FOOLS indeed have a problem!

Look all over NL and tell me what he stated isn't true... Again, we won't hesitate to wipe you all out once again if need be!

We'll tame that Savagery and Cannibalism in you! cool

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by skales67(m): 1:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Follygunners:

Below is an excerpt from 'There was a nation' written by ur almighty Chinua Achebe (who of course never won a Nobel compared to his master, Wole Soyinka) to his own FOOLS. We'll always be ahead of you, FOOLS... anytime, anyday... We remain your masters, god and lords! grin

He said, "hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”
He added that “contemporary Igbo behavior(that) cab offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.
" cool

So now tell me what else you want me to say... He said it all... If you're intelligent enough, you'll know you FOOLS indeed have a problem!

Look all over NL and tell me what he stated isn't true... Again, we won't hesitate to wipe you all out once again if need be!

We'll tame that Savagery and Cannibalism in you! cool

And you felt he was referring to the Igbos? You are a dolt! Soyinka won a Nobel price but was the initiator and pioneer of CULTISM! The foolish white bearded scoundrel who vouched for buhari but later ate his own words...the old fool who said that if Trump won the election, he would tear his International Passport but never did. He ate his own words which is typical of every omoluabeast on the planet!

Wipe Igbos out you say? Try it and what your Hausa Lords did to you bastards in Mile 12 and Ketu will be a child's play compared to what will befall your lot!

Dirty Smelly Slaves!
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by skales67(m): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Follygunners:

Ahmadu Bello was right afterall... You pple are NOT to be accommodated which was why we maimed and almost killed you all in 1967. We'll do it again if needed! You weaklings! angry

You see the way Nigerians and all immigrants go to the western world for greener pastures... it's simply the same way you FOOLS come here and due to the near genocide of 1967, out of pity we gave you FOOLS amnesty to come and make a living in the SW. You guys are only noise makers online but, you dare NOT in real life. None of you FOOLS dare not even make noise in our lands. Everything and Anything has to be done by our orders. We Yorubas remain you masters, lords and alpha! cool

Since ur okoro lands jungle have been cursed, I can see why you pple are running helter-skelter to our lands. No problem, We're civilized here in the SW and have been feeding and housing you fools... now you're here running ur stinky mouths. undecided

The funny thing is pple on here with the way you okoro pple make noise on this forum would think okoro pple own it, not knowing you guys are simply good-for-nothing nonentities. A Yoruba owns NL but, we don't make noise abt it instead, it's you animals that come on here and cry like babies.

Like I said earlier, empty vessels make the loudest noise! We all know in reality you okoro pple have been subdued (You can confirm this on any neighborhood in the SW). You all live in absolute fear and kiss ur Yoruba Lords' back-side out of fear of being driven out (Refer to the Deji of Akure and the Foolish okoro igwe that was made to bow to him). grin

See barbarians giving amnesty? I laugh!! grin grin

The word "amnesty" has been abused.

Your useless Awo (may he continue rotting in Hell) seized the monies and assets of the Igbos in South West and gave them only 5 pounds to start life with. They used the money to grow and become what they were as a force and are buying up your properties and taking over Lagos and all you Open Defecation Republicans do is wail like puppies!

Continue subduing on newspapers and online while we continue to live in the choicest areas of Lagos grin grin

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by skales67(m): 1:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Follygunners:

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. You okoro pple have become a laughing stock NOT only in Nigeria but, to the world. Awo was indeed very nice to you but we all know how ungrateful you all are. Anyway, we all know he's an ICON indeed. His name lives on UNLIKE your coward FOOL that ran away to god knows where only to come back years after to marry a trophy wife while millions of his fellow animals died during the war... thanks to our gallant soldier, Obansanjo (Who also ruled you pple 35 yrs after.. We'll always be ahead of you FOOLS! grin

Awo died as an AMBASSADOR FOR RAT POISON and was buried and exhibited like a stock-fish with his gbegiri-stained dentition exposed while lying-in-state.

OJUKWU THE GREAT IKEMBA OF NNEWI DIED A HERO and was given a burial befitting of a President by GEJ which made you yo-robbers compound your hatred for Jonathan!

Looking at the state of N100 notes in the country is a good expository as to who awo was before his suicide..a dirty smelly old sly PIG! grin grin
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Follygunners: 2:49am On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

Awo died as an AMBASSADOR FOR RAT POISON and was buried and exhibited like a stock-fish with his gbegiri-stained dentition exposed while lying-in-state.

OJUKWU THE GREAT IKEMBA OF NNEWI DIED A HERO and was given a burial befitting of a President by GEJ which made you yo-robbers compound your hatred for Jonathan!

Looking at the state of N100 notes in the country is a good expository as to who awo was before his suicide..a dirty smelly old sly PIG! grin grin

Of course, I can see that you're delusional... one of those okoro riff-raff that's mentally unstable. Just look at what you just wrote. grin grin grin

I'm sooo laughing in Japanese right now. You're indeed delusional and in need of immediate help.

When someone leaves his own father's land and fighting over someone else's property claiming to have developed it... it called 'Bastardry'. Go figure! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Follygunners: 2:51am On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

See barbarians giving amnesty? I laugh!! grin grin

The word "amnesty" has been abused.

Your useless Awo (may he continue rotting in Hell) seized the monies and assets of the Igbos in South West and gave them only 5 pounds to start life with. They used the money to grow and become what they were as a force and are buying up your properties and taking over Lagos and all you Open Defecation Republicans do is wail like puppies!

Continue subduing on newspapers and online while we continue to live in the choicest areas of Lagos grin grin

No Igbo... I say, not a single igbo in their lifetime can ever become a tenth of what Awolowo was. In Nigeria, the most useless people as known by all are the okoro FOOLS! cool

When someone leaves his own father's land and fighting over someone else's property claiming to have developed it... it called 'Bastardry'. Go figure! grin grin grin
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Follygunners: 2:57am On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

And you felt he was referring to the Igbos? You are a dolt! Soyinka won a Nobel price but was the initiator and pioneer of CULTISM! The foolish white bearded scoundrel who vouched for buhari but later ate his own words...the old fool who said that if Trump won the election, he would tear his International Passport but never did. He ate his own words which is typical of every omoluabeast on the planet!

Wipe Igbos out you say? Try it and what your Hausa Lords did to you bastards in Mile 12 and Ketu will be a child's play compared to what will befall your lot!

Dirty Smelly Slaves!

Again, like I said it shows how much you're lacking. Ordinary book, you can't read before coming here to debunk my claim. All you need to do is read.. mba... abeg go read. Life is not all abt mushroom shops here and there... like Aba. Here in the SW we're too developed. All I'm waiting for is when we'll start deporting your asses.. grin grin Like Fashola did... God bless his heart!
All those miniatures properties you claimed to have built will all be taken over and would give you N20 for each as you mentioned. grin

A Landlord will always be a Landlord... A tenant will leave one day... for you animals... na ur jungle! God bless Ahmadu Bello, Awolowo and the rest of the heroes of Nigeria. As for you savages... hahahahahaha.. Na suffer head you go suffer once again. OBJ go soon come wipe you out even in his old age.. grin grin grin I know una too fear dat guy. I see why.

When someone leaves his own father's land and fighting over someone else's property claiming to have developed it... it called 'Bastardry'. Go figure!

1 Like

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by shegra58: 3:02am On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

Awolowo gave you scam free education and yet you smellos can't even express yourselves in well spoken English

Ojukwu died a natural death and was given a presidential funeral.

Awolowo drank Otapiapia ad died like a rat!

MKO died like a dog in prison after drinking poisoned lipton!!

You gat anything more to say?
Sorry pained ass third class citizen the same Awolowo wey use hunger reset the brain of your ancestor back to factory setting during the war wey Abidjan returnee brought to your backyard ?Abiola is more popular and influential than any Igbo man died or alive,See go to town hall and hold a meeting on what will become senator Abaribe fate from his ongoing problem with DSS before dem chase am comot for town like dem did to prodigal Kanu and his one street papa igwe oh don't worry one by one we go chase all of Una go exile as that is what u people know how to do best and you're the next ...who even know may be you dey Alaba typing this poo sef,developers wey no fit develop his own state and house is that one a developer lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2018
I wonder if she can move that body well durin real x action grin
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2018
OboOlora:
See knee like burnt offering
Stop hating grin
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by skales67(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2018
All I said was...

And you vomited this piece of junk...

shegra58:
Abiola is more popular and influential than any Igbo man died or alive,

See go to town hall and hold a meeting on what will become senator Abaribe fate from his ongoing problem with DSS

You just proved me right!

Awon Sofisticated M0ronic Illiterate smello grin grin

Cc: Imhotep
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by skales67(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Follygunners:

No Igbo... I say, not a single igbo in their lifetime can ever become a tenth of what Awolowo was. In Nigeria, the most useless people as known by all are the okoro FOOLS! cool

Stop using awolowo as your masturbatory instrument. Try something more innovative.

When someone sells his family inheritance to visitors in his own land and wastes the proceeds on owambe and baba ijebu then later sees that the very property he sold has evolved and turned into an edifice and he begins to regret and starts plotting the downfall of the person(s) he sold the property to, it's called stupidity and slavery. Go figure! cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by skales67(m): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Follygunners:

Again, like I said it shows how much you're lacking. Ordinary book, you can't read before coming here to debunk my claim. All you need to do is read.. mba... abeg go read. Life is not all abt mushroom shops here and there... like Aba. Here in the SW we're too developed. All I'm waiting for is when we'll start deporting your asses.. grin grin Like Fashola did... God bless his heart!
All those miniatures properties you claimed to have built will all be taken over and would give you N20 for each as you mentioned. grin

A Landlord will always be a Landlord... A tenant will leave one day... for you animals... na ur jungle! God bless Ahmadu Bello, Awolowo and the rest of the heroes of Nigeria. As for you savages... hahahahahaha.. Na suffer head you go suffer once again. OBJ go soon come wipe you out even in his old age.. grin grin grin I know una too fear dat guy. I see why.

When someone leaves his own father's land and fighting over someone else's property claiming to have developed it... it called 'Bastardry'. Go figure!

Landlord wey don sell all him property finish, is that one landlord? grin grin

Continue barking like a cowardly dog who retreats when hushed!

OBJ will wipe who out? The same Soyinka you chestbeated about just released a statement that OBJ is the most hypocritical leader Nigeria ever had!

https://www.nairaland.com/4577832/soyinka-expose-obasanjo-most-hypocritical

First it was that Afenifere and yoruba leaders are a disgrace and not OBJ a hypocrite! cheesy cheesy

Can you see how "united" the yorubas are? Fighting yourselves already! I laugh in Swahili.

I can see you smoke weed...it isn't good for you.

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by shegra58: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:
All I said was...

And you vomited this piece of junk...

You just proved me right!

Awon Sofisticated M0ronic Illiterate smello grin grin

Cc: Imhotep

MUMU who tell you say English na key to heaven?Go and call Oyinbo make he come speak Yoruba nah,,,i can noticed how that slavery blood dey take dey run with full speed in your vein cheesy
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by skales67(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2018
shegra58:
MUMU who tell you say English na key to heaven?Go and call Oyinbo make he come speak Yoruba nah,,,i can noticed how that slavery blood dey take dey run with full speed in your vein cheesy

grin grin

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Follygunners: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

Stop using awolowo as your masturbatory instrument. Try something more innovative.

When someone sells his family inheritance to visitors in his own land and wastes the proceeds on owambe and baba ijebu then later sees that the very property he sold has evolved and turned into an edifice and he begins to regret and starts plotting the downfall of the person(s) he sold the property to, it's called stupidity and slavery. Go figure! cheesy cheesy

It shows how much you really know. It's such a pity that you're this unintelligent sad. So cuz you 9ja pple living abroad buy and owns properties there means the host nations are foolish to have sold it? grin Chai! Okoro mentality sha...

You must have a short memory... remember what happened during the civil war... All ur pple were sent out of the Yoruba lands.. They all left with nothing and came back crying ans begging we their masters. grin

Despite all the properties owned by all these investors in a foreign place, aren't you aware of the common law regarding it? Of course, I won't expect a savage and cannibal like you to know.

We as an elite and civilized pple don't discriminate.. just like the oyinbo pple will tell you till you fvck up... then, you'll see what we're capable of doing.

Remember Fashola and Oba Akiolu.. grin
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by Follygunners: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

Landlord wey don sell all him property finish, is that one landlord? grin grin

Continue barking like a cowardly dog who retreats when hushed!

OBJ will wipe who out? The same Soyinka you chestbeated about just released a statement that OBJ is the most hypocritical leader Nigeria ever had!

https://www.nairaland.com/4577832/soyinka-expose-obasanjo-most-hypocritical

First it was that Afenifere and yoruba leaders are a disgrace and not OBJ a hypocrite! cheesy cheesy

Can you see how "united" the yorubas are? Fighting yourselves already! I laugh in Swahili.

I can see you smoke weed...it isn't good for you.

Chest beat? Nah, we don't do that where I come from. We're action pple! We take actions.

Talk of unity.. we're far way too united as a people than any other pple in 9ja. Unlike you mofos that hate, kill and eat others which is why you trust us more than ur own savages. How many articles and warnings have been written warning ur pple to unite and move back to ir jungle? grin

Yoruba has become the official language of 9ja as we all know it. No single successful artists in 9ja sings without adding a Yoruba line or term for it to sell. grin

There's a reason okoro pple are behind in development and civilization... it's simply due to lack of unity, love of money, lack of coherent moral and cultural values.

NEVER get it twisted, we can have misunderstandings amomg us doesn't mean we disunite... go figure, okoro cannibal.
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by shegra58: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2018

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by skales67(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=shegra58 post=68749190][/quote]

Yeah...just as I laughed at you.
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by skales67(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yoruba has become the official language of 9ja as we all know it.
No single successful artists in 9ja sings without adding a Yoruba line or term for it to sell.

This has got to be the most funniest comment I have ever come across in 2018!

See delusion at it's peak!

So Phyno and Flavor add yo-robber lines to their songs...no wonder they are so popular!

At this rate of your thinking, it can be agreed that you should be chained before you run naked into the streets. You need to be taken to a rehab. Now I know I am actually arguing with a se.nile fellow grin grin

Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by flames01: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
EvilChild:
All these brown roof republic girls and big ass are like Bread and beans.

Take off that cloth now all you'd see are bunch of stretch marks everywhere with some white mucus sleeping around it.

Dirty set of people smh

Mama Ngozi came to Ilorin and won the award for the dirtiest woman in iyr yard. grin. She could go several days without taking her bath.

Igbos àre true idiots.
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by flames01: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
CSTR1003:

Feed us with what?

Are you high?

If your gully erosion can feed you, why did your entire tribe come to the southwest?
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by CSTR1003: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
flames01:

If your gully erosion can feed you, why did your entire tribe come to the southwest?
Why are you people the greatest chanter of one naijeria if you truly feed us?
What do you feed us with? Amala, gbegiri or agbo?

You also feed the igbo owners of big businesses and companies that employ hundreds and hundreds of your people?.

If you have a public feeding scheme, then why do I see chronic poverty written over your land?

You dey craze.
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by flames01: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
CSTR1003:

Why are you people the greatest chanter of one naijeria if you truly feed us?
What do you feed us with? Amala, gbegiri or agbo?

You also feed the igbo owners of big businesses and companies that employ hundreds and hundreds of your people?.

If you have a public feeding scheme, then why do I see chronic poverty written over your land?

You dey craze.

Go back to your gully erosion now and see if you won't die of hunger.

You don craze finish
Re: Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) by CSTR1003: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=flames01 post=68753005]

Igbos are ever ready to go back home. That is what IPob wants.

You know the same IPob ,that has become your greatest nightmare.

Your afonja people hate the idea of igbos going home because that will mean the end of your one naujeria and the beginning of your perpetual poverty.

Igbos are not lazy. We will always excel with or without Nigeria, Unlike you coneheads parasiting on Niger delta oil.

And we will not go back home and still remain one naijeria .
If we ever go home, it would mean going back to a new nation. And that is the greatest nightmare of the average Yoruba man.

We went home in 1967. It was your people under Gowon that needed us back and brought civil war.

Spit on awolowo for ensuring that igbos don't go back home.

I actually wished he didn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai / #EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.