Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Have Moved On, And I Love It’ – Psquare’s Peter Okoye Says Looking Super Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Moved On, And I Love It’ – Psquare’s Peter Okoye Says Looking Super Hot (395 Views)

Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage / 'No Pain, No Gain', Paul Okoye Says As He Shares Photo / "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Moved On, And I Love It’ – Psquare’s Peter Okoye Says Looking Super Hot by GistmeBlog(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2018

Peter Okoye of the defunct Psquare band was a recent guest on The Koffee Gang show on Hot 93.3 FM hosted by Sensei Uche and Misi where he spoke about his new single ‘Ebeano‘, the possibility of a P-Square reunion and more.

In the interview, Peter who now goes by the stage name – Mr. P, said he loves the fact that he has moved on and he’s enjoying every bit of it. ‘I left Psquare who has almost a million subscribers on Youtube to start in my own and I wasn’t afraid to start afresh. I know there’s something good out there, but I’ve moved on, and I love it, I love the energy’ he said.

He also said:
‘when people come to my show expecting to see Psquare, I ask myself, am I giving them the same energy and the answer is YES I am.

Most people that doubted me because of what has been said out there have all been proven wrong.

I’m a multi-instrumentalist, I produce songs but I don’t want to brag about it, I’m a studio engineer as well, I also direct music videos but I don’t brag about these things. It’s not about the money, I’m enjoying myself doing what I’m doing’.

source==>https://epicnaija.com/download-mp3/davido-fem/
Re: I Have Moved On, And I Love It’ – Psquare’s Peter Okoye Says Looking Super Hot by Binnatrendyz(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
No matter what he does no psquare no hit song they should better sit down and rearrange the deck chains on the titanic.

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Ifunaya Millerand Begins Empowerment And Outreach For The Needy - Photos / Cassper Nyovest And Coldplay’s Chris Martin May Be Cooking Something / The Big Difference Between C Ronaldo And Leo Messi After The Russia 2018 World C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.