Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong (22170 Views)

Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) / Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by FootBallBlood: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
The former Red Devils left-back has encouraged his fellow country man Paul Pogba to recover the form that made him one of the best and most expensive player in the world of football.

The Manchester United Midfielder has become one of the most popular talked about players in the premier league since re-joining Manchester United in 2016.

He has faced much criticism mostly last season and that also follows to Russia where he is representing his national team at the world cup, but Patrice Evra believes that Pogba is wrongly rated by the media.

Evra said that “I was begging him to stay when he left United,” “But Paul is really a shy guy, sometimes people think he is arrogant because of his style, “He’s really humble, he wants to work hard, he wants to be the best, he wants to improve, “When he has a good connection with his manager, he is going to get back to his best.”.

Notwithstanding Paul Paul’s social life (off-field life) is becoming bigger than what he does at the field of play of which if he don’t change soon may mar his career. He has got what it takes to be the best in the world; all he needs is to be more consistent.

He has been up for discussion on a negative note about his hair style, always paints it with different colours and this people talking, but when he faced Peru with his France teammates yesterday, he really performed that no one talked negative because despite not painting his hair he still played well, people’s expectation at the field of play should be only about football not his new hair while he plays nothing.

Pogba was inconsistent for United last season and was even dropped by Jose Mourinho in the second half of the season.

The midfielder scored just six goals in the entire campaign, despite making 37 appearances in all competitions, but more is expected of him as United wants to challenge their arch rival for the premier league glory next season.

Also Read- " Barcelona on the verge of capturing Paul Pogba from Manchester United" Read Full Details Here> http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/barcelona-on-the-verge-of-capturing-paul-pogba-from-manchester-united/

Source- www.trendingfootballnews.com

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nice one from Evra!

First To Comment, After Musa Brought Joy To Africa!!

LIKE for MUSA

SHARE for MESSI

I dedicate this to all Patriotic Nigerians...

191 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by DonatusAdorns(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by MrGist: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
shocked

Beautiful Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos>>>
http://www.gistmore.com/nigerian-man-wife-rocks-super-eagles-jersey-doggy-style-pre-wedding-photos
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by ednut1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sack moanrinho first

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by CChillz: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by deepwater(f): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by dollarcoolcat(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Pogba dis Pogba dat

4 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Kizyte(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Can you vote Ahmed Musa for president?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by chris4gold(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Who is pogba, Ahmmed musa, d naija savior grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by apankay(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Paul Pogba can be the best midfielder in the world...first he just have to realize he is over rated

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
chris4gold:
Who is pogba, Ahmmed musa, d naija savior grin

3 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by DIYhackers: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
The only thing Pogba has got to prove is his hair styles
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Olujoe1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Last to comment
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by ybalogs(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Should we expect a new hair style soonest?
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by zombieHUNTER: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kizyte:

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by ybalogs(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Pogba actually knocked us out in our last world cup with his headed goal. I hope we'd have one over them when we meet in second round this time around. #Dreams

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Abduljabba(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
chris4gold p[center:
[/center] :Dost=68734905]Who iso pogba, Ahmmed musa, d naija savior grin
indeed oo cheesy
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by footballflaver: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
I sense foul play from the admin of this section
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by ClassRep001: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Evra the worst left back in the history of football
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by wildcatter23(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
The way I see this matter, pogba has hair issues, simple fire the Barber, give pogba a skin hair cut so he can focus his attention on football.

On this world cup matches played, pogba has a hand in a number of goals scored. That is commendable. But I heard in the grapevine that he flew his barber to Russia to pep up his hair. Mehn, if that's true: that barber needs to be taken out, so pogba can have a life outside hair cut and barbering saloon.

About mourihno, my candid opinion is that man u should go find another coach.

3 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by engrjacuzzi: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
World cup WhatsApp group
Iwobi: good evening house�
Lewandowski : hi
Ronaldo: @messi how market�
Ramos: LoL
Pogba: hahaha
Kante : my chest
Mikel obi :ours didn't reach 3 ooo ���
_macherano left_
Mane: admin who left�
Iwobi: ��
Karuis : come on guys they tried�‍♂
Bale : the same way you tried�
Modric : and cried�
Sterling : and benched�
Benzema: till career finishes �
_karius left_
Sane: @Aguero when are you coming back?
Aguero: daylight
Rakitic: who's aguero?
Messi: our striker
Igalo: that cannot score
Messi: you have you scored?
Moses: @messi won miss penalty 2018
Rashford: epic miss
Lingard: ��
Zlatan : lions don't recover like humans�
Ramos: sharrap old fool, retire already
Mo Salah : lol
Ramos : hey bro mo Salah what's up
Mo Salah : who's your bro....� & Don't ever come to Egypt
Buffon: hahahaha
Neymar : ��
Casimero ��
T Kross : ��
_salah left_
Can: hehehe
Mbappe : @can you that went on free transfer, what re you laughing at
Lukaku: lwkm
Hazard: �‍♂
De bruyne: fada lawd
Etebo: up super eagles�
Messi : which one
Ronaldo : the one that dealt with your country messilessly during friendlies
Willian: savagery
Lovren: cr7 why��
Godin: oh Ronaldo has finished Messi
Isco: hahaha
Pogba: Messi short man eeya
Ndidi : adonbilivit�‍♂��
_messi left_
To be continued
����

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kizyte:
grin

3 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Time will tell.
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Cute9gerian: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Like for pogba, share for critics

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by IronTete(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Critics can criticize sha
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by kaykaymcb(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Thobiy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
With all midfielder france get he still never shine wetin pogba go con play this season
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Diso60090(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Nice one from Evra!

LIKE for MUSA

SHARE for MESSI

Say no to drugs abuse
Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by kenny714433(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
Abeg what's the name of this fruit?
Someone just asked me on Facebook.

Re: Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Nice one from Evra!

LIKE for MUSA

SHARE for MESSI

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit / Does Karim Benzema Deserve The Ballon D’or This Year 2022? / Samuel Eto’o Retires From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.