Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

We Will Invest In Education And Improve Skill Acquisition; Says Dr Ojougboh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Invest In Education And Improve Skill Acquisition; Says Dr Ojougboh (227 Views)

Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa / Cairo Ojougboh: We Gave Indigenes N340m To Help Inspectors Identify Projects / NDDC Budgets ‘Hijacked’ By Nigerian Lawmakers — Cairo Ojougboh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Invest In Education And Improve Skill Acquisition; Says Dr Ojougboh by Shobowalebola: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
From my experience in leadership I recognize the fact that the good people of Delta are the greatest asset of our state . Therefore we shall harness their potentials by tackling illiteracy, improving skill acquisition, invest in education, science and technology , promote sports and a good health care system. In our Delta master plan we shall create an environment with the right infrastructure for every individual to attain their potential.

All these and more can be possible with your mandate.
I am Dr.Cairo Ojougboh the face of the New Delta State of Our Dreams.

#OjougbohOneTerm

(1) (Reply)

Death, Destruction And Hopelessness As Dividends Of Democracy / Women In Politics Urge Buhari To Overhaul Security Apparatus / Re - Killings Across Some States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.