Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) (1372 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by majella4: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
This happened in Neni,Anambra state.A lady was beaten by her husband because she did not allow the man to have sex with her. She had too run out on the road seeking for safety

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/man-beats-his-wife-in-anambra-because.html

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by majella4: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2018

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by delishpot: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Speechless. I feel sorry for her son/children. This isn't what a kid should experience. She looks sick even.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by EvilChild: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Igbos doing what they know how to do best.
Taking over their brothers from brown roof republic.

After paying your bride price, taking care of the bills of everything spent during the white and traditional wedding, taking care of you and maybe your family, you go con deny me sex?

I'd firmly tie you down with a strong rope around the bed horizontally and straff you till you almost half dead, smh.

Unfaithful and disrespectful ladies everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by EvilChild: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
delishpot:
Speechless. I feel sorry for her son/children. This isn't what a kid should experience. She looks sick even.
After she got satisfied by someone else behind her husband and she refused giving her his demands you are here feeling sorry for a LovePeddler?

I shame for you brother street no fit take you serious.

Weak men everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by delishpot: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:

After she got satisfied by someone else behind her husband and she refused giving her his demands you are here feeling sorry for a LovePeddler?

I shame for you brother street no fit take you serious.

Weak men everywhere undecided

grin grin grin grin grin Like I should care about you and the street? I am not a street person. Enjoy sleeping in the streets forever bro. may death take you whenever you deny your wife sex. Beast of no value in my post the one you quoted to run diarrhea of the mouth over, did you read anything Like I pity or do not pity her there? Son of destruction you just felt like insulting me ba? Shame on you street child.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by EvilChild: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
delishpot:

grin grin grin grin grin Like I should care about you and the street? I am not a street person. Enjoy sleeping in the streets forever bro. May death take you if you ever for one day deny your wife sex for whatever reason since in your opinion sex must be given when demanded. Beast of no value in my post the one you quoted did you read anything Like I pity or dont pity her there? Son of destruction you just felt like insulting me ba? Shame on you street child.
Sleeping in the street? Was born and breed in the street but atm I own 2 houses, one at new heaven enugu and the other at agbani (a lodge).
Stop being a Bleep boy and get into the street to hustle, you can't leak continue leaking your parents ass.

Kiddo Bleep off my mention, weakling!
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by delishpot: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:

Sleeping in the street? Was born and breed in the street but atm I own 2 houses, one at new heaven enugu and the other at agbani (a lodge).
Stop being a Bleep boy and get into the street to hustle, you can't leak continue leaking your parents ass.

Kiddo Bleep off my mention, weakling!

Fool, is that what you term as achievement? Ritual money don't last too long. I leave street hussle to you. I hire your kind to run the streets for me. I am not a street person wasn't born there and never been it. People like you rejoice when I hire them and they term it open doors. Dont worry one day you shall benefit from my gated community wealth as you run the streets. grin grin grin

Ewu gambia. You are clearly frustrated hence you looking for where to hang you bag. If your Jaz dey weak go back to baba and fix it (even though it will strike you last last) Only God gives good money. Na only street your jaz fit keep you. Omo street levelz.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by EvilChild: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
delishpot:

Fool, is that what you term as achievement? Ritual money don't last too long. I leave street hussle to you. I hire your kind to run the streets for me. i am not a street person. People like you rejoice when I hire them and term it open doors. Dont worry one day you shall benefit from my gated community wealth as you run the streets. grin grin grin

Ewu gambia. You are clearly frustrated hence you looking for where to hang you bag. If your Jaz dey weak go back to baba and fix it. Na only street your jaz fit keep you. Omo street levelz.
Dumbo I'm made now, but I still run the street.
You lucky NL is one faceless forum where kids do come to throw tantrums to people who'd feed their family for straight 15 years.

Stupid kiddo, weakling. Ogun go punish you if you quote me again.

Ewu biafra.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by delishpot: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:

Dumbo I'm made now, but I still run the street.
You lucky NL is one faceless forum where kids do come to throw tantrums to people who'd feed their family for straight 15 years.

Stupid kiddo, weakling. Ogun go punish you if you quote me again.

Ewu biafra.

Feed which family? With that your blood money? does your family know your real source of chicken change? Ogun cant touch me na. Na you and Ogun dey dine and wine. Na you go fit chop poison from him side. Me I work with the most high God you know what I mean? Ewu gambia. Because he try see change after doing Yahoo plus plus he think say na there world end. God will soon expose you. You will confess with your own mouth. If you were not demonic and evil why would the fact that I feel sorry for her kids and I said children should not grow up in unstable homes make you angry? Can you see the manifestation of the spirit of murder in your life? Since death and destruction is a normal way of life for you, you have ruled out compassion and sympathy from your heart.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by EvilChild: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
delishpot:

Feed which family? With that your blood money? does your family know your real source of chicken change? Ogun cant touch me na. Na you and Ogun dey dine and wine. Na you go fit chop poison from him side. Me I work with the most high God you know what I mean? Ewu gambia. Because he try see change after doing Yahoo plus plus he think say na there world end. God will soon expose you. You will confess with your own mouth. If you were not demonic and evil why would the fact that I feel sorry for her kids and I said children should not grow up in unstable homes make you angry? Can you see the manifestation of the spirit of murder in your life? Since death and destruction is a normal way of life for you, you have ruled out compassion and sympathy from your heart.
Lame lame lame.
Because you were born in a poor home and still dwell in poverty doesn't automatically mean everyone should be born poor too.

Stupid kiddo no go hustle keep shouting ritualist and yahoo boys or whatever it's called. No one got time for those poo you wrote up there.

Boys keep making clean dough all you do all day is hate on young rich niggas cos you know you'd never be in their shoes.

If you need help let me know, so you and your family can get a good meal tonight.

Ewu Oduduwa Bleep off.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you're following the thread you'll see two kids argue on unnecessary things....
WTF...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by delishpot: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:

Lame lame lame.
Because you were born in a poor home and still dwell in poverty doesn't automatically mean everyone should be born poor too.

Stupid kiddo no go hustle keep shouting ritualist and yahoo boys or whatever it's called. No one got time for those poo you wrote up there.

Boys keep making clean dough all you do all day is hate on young rich niggas cos you know you'd never be in their shoes.

If you need help let me know, so you and your family can get a good meal tonight.

Ewu Oduduwa Bleep off.

Born in poor home and living in poverty? You wish! but sorry you came late. Deep down you know what I said is real. I am speaking because you shall soon be exposed.
Hate on you? hahahaha You that quoted me first because I felt pity for kids and insulted me is turning around to say I am hating on you? Hahahahaha and I thought I had seen it all. TUFIAKWA, OLORUN MA JE I don't want to be in your shoes. May the good lord NEVER put me in your shoes. Why this much hate? cursing me to wear street shoes as in shoes of surfer head street runner? I have my shoes and there are better shoes to aspire to. Please Back to sender on that one.
Good meal? hahahaha Thank you. we don't eat blood money. Send it to your parents.
Ewu Gambia. I just noticed your user name. EvilChild. Now I understand what you truly are because we all know that usernames have significance to all who use them. People don't just pick usernames without identifying with them in one way or the other.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by EvilChild: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
delishpot:

Born in poor home and living in poverty? You wish! but sorry you came late. Deep down you know what I said is real. I am speaking because you shall soon be exposed.
Hate on you? hahahaha You that quoted me first because I felt pity for kids and insulted me is turning around to say I am hating on you? Hahahahaha and I thought I had seen it all. TUFIAKWA, OLORUN MA JE I don't want to be in your shoes. May the good lord NEVER put me in your shoes. Why this much hate? cursing me to wear street shoes as in shoes of surfer head street runner? I have my shoes and there are better shoes to aspire to. Please Back to sender on that one.
Good meal? hahahaha Thank you. we don't eat blood money. Send it to your parents.
Ewu Gambia. I just noticed your user name. EvilChild. Now I understand what you truly are because we all know that usernames have significance to all who use them. People don't just pick usernames without identifying with them in one way or the other.
See essay shocked
K kiddo.
Go away now cool
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by delishpot: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:

See essay shocked
K kiddo.
Go away now cool

Yinmu! EvilChild (Not an insult just calling your name) Go and chew Ice block. You need to forget your stress for now.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by EvilChild: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
delishpot:

Yinmu! EvilChild (Not an insult just calling your name) Go and chew Ice block. You need to forget your stress for now.
I'm the dude you'd ever wanna be.
But you can't.

Alaye Bleep off with your broke conversation.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by Lonestar124: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please any lady that will come across this animalistic act should not take it serious or mindfully engrave it as general assumptions on men.They're still award winning husband outside there.

He has not feed the unkempt woman well and he want
impregnate her....Very crassly poor man.

And it is certain they're christians..shame.

Our law makers should instill a punishable law that will that serve as determent to these insolence in our marriage especially the case of husband beating his wife..This is unlikely.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by delishpot: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:

I'm the dude you'd ever wanna be.
But you can't.

Alaye Bleep off with your broke conversation.

EvilChild. To be you is a curse. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by EvilChild: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
delishpot:

EvilChild. To be you is a curse. grin grin grin grin
Better than to born and chill with poverty grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by delishpot: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lonestar124:
Please any lady that will come across this animalistic act should not take it serious or mindfully engrave it as general assumptions on men.They're still award winning husband outside there.

He has not feed the unkempt woman well and he want
impregnate her....Very crassly poor man.

And it is certain they're christians..shame.

Our law makers should instill a punishable law that will that serve as determent to these insolence in our marriage especially the case of husband beating his wife..This is unlikely.

If Only sick men like EvilChild will stop supporting domestic violence. He has geared up to beat his own wife already.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) by delishpot: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:

Better than to born and chill with poverty grin grin grin

In your dreams. LoL a cursed life is an all inclusive package DevilChild, You bought one and got 10 legions free. Cursed people envy poor people and I know you know that for a fact. You are living the life already.

(1) (Reply)

See How to Recognise Cultists Says Police (See Photos) / Slay Queen Run Mad After Allegedly Drop From Mercedesbenz At Okpara Square Enugu / Gunmen Kill Over 100 Muslims In Southern Kaduna – Imams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.