Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) (77055 Views)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by PureMe01: 5:30am On Jun 23, 2018
ivumar:
Shebi patoranking was referring to our super eagles as "boys" and other so-called big teams as "men",,,,, we are waiting for him to prove d validity of his statement
oga win Argentina first before making noise
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Mires: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2018
Offpoint:

Not on a site... download modro android app and you're good to go

Thanks. Pls, which of the model specifically. They are many from what I saw
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by kstix(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:
So because he his pretending to watch match on his phone it's now hope restored? Where is the restoration
u commented unintelligibly. hope restored meant hope was restored for the super eagles to qualify. some of u are just sentimentally bias in all things that u can't even reason clearly. P.S I'm not even a fan of this gov't but I don't let sentiments or ethnicity harm my sense of reasoning the way u just did. it makes u sound pathetic and void of intelligence. do better
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Offpoint: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Mires:

Thanks. Pls, which of the model specifically. They are many from what I saw
Check the screen shot I attached, The one with that logo

Don't download from play store, download the apk with your browser

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by SarkinYarki: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2018
kstix:

u commented unintelligibly. hope restored meant hope was restored for the super eagles to qualify. some of u are just sentimentally bias in all things that u can't even reason clearly. P.S I'm not even a fan of this gov't but I don't let sentiments or ethnicity harm my sense of reasoning the way u just did. it makes u sound pathetic and void of intelligence. do better

You are too much of shallow thinker to understand words of a politician ...your shallow mind related his words just to food ball but those words were carefully planted to sink into the subconscious of people and relate the victory to the useless govt ....Please dont mention me again I am getting married today
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by kstix(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You are too much of shallow thinker to understand words of a politician ...your shallow mind related his words just to food ball but those words were carefully planted to sink into the subconscious of people and relate the victory to the useless govt ....Please dont mention me again I am getting married today
is it with this mindset that u want to get married.? I pity the lady. Nothing was planted subconsciously, stop being a conspiracy theorist without proof. even if You're unintelligent, try to pretend that you are sometimes. I've just given u the best marriage advice. Happy married life
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by lordpherow98(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mires:

Thanks. I have downloaded it. Can one buy star times voucher of #100 or #500 within the neighborhood?

You don't actually need to buy a voucher
You either pay from your phone SIM card balance
Or your bank debit card
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Mires: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Offpoint:

Check the screen shot I attached, The one with that logo

Don't download from play store, download the apk with your browser

Please I have done that as shown twice but it's not installing.

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Offpoint: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mires:

Please I have done that as shown twice but it's not installing.
What response are you receiving?
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by UncleDeeee(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yeah! It's awesome

jaymejate:

Not at all Bro.. Blazing?
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Mires: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Offpoint:

What response are you receiving?

No response at all. Clicking "Installing" and it's on default without any response
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Offpoint: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mires:

No response at all. Clicking "Installing" and it's on default without any response
What version of Android is your phone?

make sure you allow unknown source installation... you can restart your phone, free up some memories and try again
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Mires: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Offpoint:

make sure you allow unknown source installation... you can restart your phone, free up some memories and try again

Pls see the attached info. Thanks
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Mires: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Offpoint:

Pls see the attached info. Thanks a lot

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Mires: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Offpoint:

Thanks. It has installed after restarting the phone. But when I clicked on sports, it is displaying no results found

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Mires: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Offpoint:

Bros, thanks. Have finally gotten it as attached. One more thing. Which channel shows the world cup?

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Offpoint: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mires:

Bros, thanks. Have finally gotten it as attached. One more thing. Which channel shows the world cup?
Whenever there's match just go under the live options, different channels will be listed at there...

or go under sports and try out some of those channels... me not being specific on a particular channel is cuz sometimes a particular channel will show, but sometimes they won't..... but you'll definitely get a channel that shows it.

bonus.
you can always try these apps

yiptiv
365 scores
..modro is my favorite though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.