Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood (23266 Views)

Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by 2Ebisco: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole, has joined her colleagues to slam Nollywood producer, Francis Paschal Atuma, over his statement that successful Nollywood actors are prostitutes.

Atuma earlier claimed that only those who are prostitutes make it in Nollywood as the industry is controlled by pimps.

Reacting on her Instagram page, Yvonne challenged Atuma to an interview addressing the issue and mentioning of names.

She noted that Atuma owes actors an apology for the allegation.

She wrote: “I have a degree in minding my business online but this one I have to address but Mr @pascalatuma I believe personally you owe Nollywood producers, actresses and actors an apology for this statement for so many reasons because you don’t know all of them in the industry personally to know how they survive.

“You are my FRIEND and that makes me even more offended by this statement. If there are producers, actresses or “actors” you are referring to I will appreciate you MAN UP and mention their names in your interviews rather than generalizing everyone of us.

“This is an insult to everyone who has and is still working hard to make the industry better. If you are ready for a debate, I will personally pay you to pay for the interview on national tv, that a lot and I mean a large number of us are not prostitutes.

“In every sector (not just entertainment) we have the good; the bad and the ugly (even in advanced countries such as America And Canada where you reside).

“Nollywood has provided for so many families three square meals and helped parents send their children to schools and with due respect not a shit hole you can just spit on like this.

“I repeat if you have the names you have slept with, Biko mention their names and allow us to drink our “GARRI” in peace.We are not all Prostitutes. Count me Out.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/yvonne-jegede-challenges-atuma-to-name.html

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by youngest85(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
You number one of course

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by chriskosherbal(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Why e dey pain all of una sef ...

Why r you babes all reacting .

Dey say clear mind nu dey fear accusation..

20 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Iruobean(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by freemanbubble: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
isoright

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Bossontop(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
undecided
Haba hanty!!!.....why d tin com for dey pain you like dis na you sure say you no follow do........... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by pweshboi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Most of y'all are now... We sabi. But wetin concern me, abeg make I calculate how NIGERIA go take qualify from this group stage.

18 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by bmxshop: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
E pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by itiswellandwell: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
She shouldn't be offended, Atuma advised was for upcoming artists or incoming who thinks the movie industry is where money grows on tree for them to prepare their minds.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4573425/neat-samsung-s7-edge-60k

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
You be no 1 now, you want to verify if he knows about your sexcapades, uhn?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by soberdrunk(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
angry
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Bodylover: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by ozodigboo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
why are they so worked up undecided

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
pweshboi:
Most of y'all are now... We sabi. But wetin concern me, abeg make I calculate how NIGERIA go take qualify from this group stage.
Abeg do the calculations well oh.

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by enemyofprogress: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Yvonne is their president

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by oshe11: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Any actress with Range Rover when don go Dubai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by enemyofprogress: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
ozodigboo:
E pain am
well well as dem don expose them

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Phenotech(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Why reacting if you are nott guilty? Smh

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by enemyofprogress: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
skales67:
We already know some of them!
olosh calling themselves celebrities

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by dakeskese(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
The gentleman said d truh. Most celebrities are hungry.
Only a few female celebrities made it clean. Even Omotola and Genevieve bleeped dia way up. We know it

13 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by softMarket(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
them be props or dem no be props no concern me now......

Musa is the only useful person from the north!!!

Thank God iwobi didnt start todays match!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by john650(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
bmxshop:
E pain am.
Why are the women in nollywood more financially comfortable than the men? You will see a 30-year old nollywood actress that has a mansion, high-end cars and always seem to be on holidays in some exotic locations all over the world, but you'll find that their fellow male actors can't afford such.

Is it that the women work harder than the men or there is some other explanation for the women's success.

28 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by smyo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Guilty conscience dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by macanu(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
wetin concern me, chai e pain am well well

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by letsgetgoing: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
No need of naming now.Prostitutes in Nollywood knows themselves.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by Avater0147(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
All though that guy comment just too harsh sha and beside he for mention the ones them he dn sleep with than to generalize am
nob everybody be okpo for the industries sha
Re: Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood by anigold(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
2Ebisco:
Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole, has joined her colleagues to slam Nollywood producer, Francis Paschal Atuma, over his statement that successful Nollywood actors are prostitutes.

Atuma earlier claimed that only those who are prostitutes make it in Nollywood as the industry is controlled by pimps.

Reacting on her Instagram page, Yvonne challenged Atuma to an interview addressing the issue and mentioning of names.

She noted that Atuma owes actors an apology for the allegation.

She wrote: “I have a degree in minding my business online but this one I have to address but Mr @pascalatuma I believe personally you owe Nollywood producers, actresses and actors an apology for this statement for so many reasons because you don’t know all of them in the industry personally to know how they survive.

“You are my FRIEND and that makes me even more offended by this statement. If there are producers, actresses or “actors” you are referring to I will appreciate you MAN UP and mention their names in your interviews rather than generalizing everyone of us.

“This is an insult to everyone who has and is still working hard to make the industry better. If you are ready for a debate, I will personally pay you to pay for the interview on national tv, that a lot and I mean a large number of us are not prostitutes.

“In every sector (not just entertainment) we have the good; the bad and the ugly (even in advanced countries such as America And Canada where you reside).

“Nollywood has provided for so many families three square meals and helped parents send their children to schools and with due respect not a shit hole you can just spit on like this.

“I repeat if you have the names you have slept with, Biko mention their names and allow us to drink our “GARRI” in peace.We are not all Prostitutes. Count me Out.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/yvonne-jegede-challenges-atuma-to-name.html
when they start naming prostitute now na still Una go come De cry and complain of gender inequality

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him / DJ Xclusive Looks Cute In New Photos / Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.