Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,092 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

"If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" (5849 Views)

CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices / Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by Blue3k(m): 1:15am On Jun 23, 2018
You should have took a screenshot of Facebook posts.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by 0koyibos: 1:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Anyone Ipob supports is bound to suffer misfortune. I really pity Abaribe cos he's gonna suffer.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by Jethrolite(m): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2018
tobida:
IPOB ARE SAYING THIS ON FACEBOOK.
Are those ones human beings, Ababribe was a fool to stand as surety for Kanu. He must be regretting his action now.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by legitnow: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2018
I like the way, Igbo have just internalise their anger, they left noise makers to make noise on the thread, whilst organising their next live action.
No be for mouth, the revolution will not be televised.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by aribisala0(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2018
I guess among the Ebolas Senator Iberibe is greater than Lamidi Cownu and Ojukwu>
Nigeria dd not burn when Cownu was swimming in the mud like a fish
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by legitnow: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2018
aribisala0:
I guess among the Ebolas Senator Iberibe is greater than Lamidi Cownu and Ojukwu>
Nigeria dd not burn when Cownu was swimming in the mud like a fish

Where kanu swim? Ur coward militray deny going anywhere near his house.
If Buhari no dey fear, let him say he is holding Kanu or any member of his family.
Or bring Abaribe dead body.
Is this one Nigeria again? Or a forcing Nigeria dat is already dead.
Buhari will finally kill it.

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by aribisala0(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
legitnow:

Where kanu swim? Ur coward militray deny going anywhere near his house.
If Buhari no dey fear, let him say he is holding Kanu or any member of his family.
Or bring Abaribe dead body.
Is this one Nigeria again? Or a forcing Nigeria dat is already dead.
Buhari will finally kill it.

Cownu is swimming in the mud
Iberibe will be used ffor suya
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by oooduancalmdown: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2018
Balyz:
succession won't work in Africa without the blood of millions spilt, and even then the nation states that would arise from its ashes would be another time bomb on their own.
Maybe few but not all
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by meromero11: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2018
EternalTruths:
The War Fulani Terrorists Are Looking For, They Will Get It.

Nothing must happen to Abaribe.

Who is Abaribe? What has he done or contributed to the igbo nation. Infact let everything happen to all the legislooters then they will realize the importance of the masses and come back home. Abaribe is a non entity. We need a new and fresh crops of a New generation to spring up. Let Buhari do to them what the revolutionaries cannot do at the moment. SE 2023 presidency is real and alive.
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by wale2day: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2018
meromero11:

Who is Abaribe? What has he done or contributed to the igbo nation. Infact let everything happen to all the legislooters then they will realize the importance of the masses and come back home. Abaribe is a non entity. We need a new and fresh crops of a New generation to spring up. Let Buhari do to them what the revolutionaries cannot do at the moment. SE 2023 presidency is real and alive.

Senators that won election cannot just disappear, with the people mandate, abeg use ur brain small.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by donchrisk(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Na today?
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari is high risk we cannot take after 2019.
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by ElsonMorali: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yeah yeah...like Nigeria burned when Nnamdi Kanu was dealt with right? Awon werey gbogbo.
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by ElsonMorali: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
EternalTruths:
The War Fulani Terrorists Are Looking For, They Will Get It.

Nothing must happen to Abaribe.

If he is guilty he'll be charged to court, found guilty and jailed and there's nothing all of you chest beaters can do about that.
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
ElsonMorali:

If he is guilty he'll be charged to court, found guilty and jailed and there's nothing all of you chest beaters can do about that.

He is still a Senator, let me remind you.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by ElsonMorali: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunjion:

He is still a Senator, let me remind you.

Lol and so what?

Do senators have immunity from criminal or even civil prosecution?

If he's guilty even if he's the Senate President he'll be jailed. Get that clear.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Lol and so what?

Do senators have immunity from criminal or even civil prosecution?

If he's guilty even if he's the Senate President he'll be jailed. Get that clear.

The way u are jumping and drawing conclusion and trying your hardest to hang criminal round his neck depicts the desperation to jail him for his political stance.

U must think the whole country and the world is stupid.

Well, go and try.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by ElsonMorali: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunjion:

The way u are jumping and drawing conclusion and trying your hardest to hang criminal round his neck depicts the desperation to jail him for his political stance.

U must think the whole country and the world is stupid.

Well, go and try.

Are you aware that ignorance is a disease? No?

Let me help you cure your disease.

Abaribe Eyinnaya was one of the sureties who posted bail for Nnamdi Kanu now a fugitive at large.

Since the fugitive is nowhere to be found what do you think should happen to the sureties?

Exactly!

You are welcome. Now you can go and cure your other brothers and sisters on this forum and beyond who are riddled with the disease of ignorance.
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
ElsonMorali:

[s]Are you aware that ignorance is a disease? No?

Let me help you cure your disease.

Abaribe Eyinnaya was one of the sureties who posted bail for Nnamdi Kanu now a fugitive at large.

Since the fugitive is nowhere to be found what do you think should happen to the sureties?

Exactly!

You are welcome. Now you can go and cure your other brothers and sisters on this forum and beyond who are riddled with the disease of ignorance.[/s]

Keep masturbating and never stop.
U will soon masturbate yourself to death.

As u think say u wise, their are others wiser than you.
As u think say u know, those way know, know.

Nothing new here, we have heard and seen it all.
That is y at the end of the day, u will lose even this ur joke.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by ElsonMorali: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunjion:

[s]Keep masturbating and never stop.
U will soon masturbate yourself to death.

As u think say u wise, their are others wiser than you.
As u think say u know, those way know, know.

Nothing new here, we have heard and seen it all.
That is y at the end of the day, u will lose even this ur joke.[/s]

Calm down bro. You are not making sense. I couldn't even make a head or tail of the crap you typed up there.

I gave you medicine for your disease called ignorance, you should be grateful to me.

Senator Abaribe is making millions in the red Chambers and unless he's your father (which I'm sure he isn't), I think you need to give yourself some brain and stop supporting politicians. Ok?

You know why? They don't give a crap about you. Get that?
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
[s]
ElsonMorali:

Calm down bro. You are not making sense. I couldn't even make a head or tail of the crap you typed up there.

I gave you medicine for your disease called ignorance, you should be grateful to me.

Senator Abaribe is making millions in the red Chambers and unless he's your father (which I'm sure he isn't), I think you need to give yourself some brain and stop supporting politicians. Ok?

You know why? They don't give a crap about you. Get that?
[/s]

Abeg, dont quote me again, I dont take insult directed at my parents well.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by ElsonMorali: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunjion:
[s][/s]

Abeg, dont quote me again, I dont take insult directed at my parents well.

I'm sorry, I didn't know that you are Abaribe's son.

My apologies if you feel I've insulted your parents. Not my intention.

But truth has to be told. And the truth is if the DSS has arrested Abaribe, I'm sure they have legal reasons for that.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
ElsonMorali:

I'm sorry, I didn't know that you are Abaribe's son.

My apologies if you feel I've insulted your parents. Not my intention.

But truth has to be told. And the truth is if the DSS has arrested Abaribe, I'm sure they have legal reasons for that.

DAURA SECRET SERVICE DONT HAVE ANY LEGAL REASON FOR ARRESTING ANYBODY ASIDE BUAHRI ORDERS. (POWER ABUSE)

NOW, FIND SOMETHING GAINFUL TO INVEST YOUR TIME ON.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
They will arrest anybody that defend demselves from Fulani murder but never arrest the Fulani herdsmen murderers.

They will start telling us things like the killers are from Libya and co.

A senator brought thugs to steal the Senate Mace, cought on camera, that Senator was never arrested.

Buhari should know one day he will no longer be President and will face arrest.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by ElsonMorali: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunjion:

DAURA SECRET SERVICE DONT HAVE ANY LEGAL REASON FOR ARRESTING ANYBODY ASIDE BUAHRI ORDERS. (POWER ABUSE)

NOW, FIND SOMETHING GAINFUL TO INVEST YOUR TIME ON.

Why are you screaming??!!.

You should get more education. Seems you need it. Badly too.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Why are you screaming??!!.

You should get more education. Seems you need it. Badly too.

I will call u a child becos u sound like one.
Everyday cannot be christmas, Abaribe is a Senator as told u earlier.

If anything happen to him, the people u have been calling ode from the east will carry gun and missile to fight.

There fight will be legitimate on the back of Abaribe. It is not IPOB or Kanu again but the entire SE/SS political establishment.

Anybody with sense knows the way Buhari is going that he will soon burn down the country.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari fighting OBJ. OBJ very angry.

Buhari fighting the whole Middle-belt Christians.
Danjuma very angry.

Buhari fighting the whole Ibo.
Ibo very angry.

Buhari fighting SS.
NDA very Angry.

Buhari fighting the whole PDP.
PDP very angry.

Buhari have spent a whole term in Government not achieving anything apart from using power to intimidate, harass and torture those that dont support him, those that offend him both past and present and those from other faith and tribe.

This cannot continue after 2019.

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by ElsonMorali: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunjion:

If anything happen to him, the people u have been calling ode from the east will carry gun and missile to fight.

There fight will be legitimate on the back of Abaribe. It is not IPOB or Kanu again but the entire SE/SS political establishment.

Anybody with sense knows the way Buhari is going that he will soon burn down the country.

The same way they carried gun and missile when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and jailed for 2 years?

You aren't making much sense here I must confess.

You and others like you may not understand the fact that there are Igbos among the DSS officials that arrested him.

And there are Igbo policemen and Igbo service men and women in the Nigerian military who have been trained to take down any uprisings in and against the Nigerian state.

You guys find it difficult to think straight whenever anybody mentions your your ethnic group.

You need to stop viewing the world from the narrow perspective of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by jahsharon: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Same way you burnt Nigeria in 1967 grin grin If you pick up arms against the Federal Republic of Nigeria, then the Nigerian Army will repeat the 1967 to 1970 Christmas party.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by dadavivo: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
tobida:
IPOB ARE SAYING THIS ON FACEBOOK.
show us evidence
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by gurnam: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunjion:

Is abaribe from any where in the SS, why would an Edo, Itskekiri, Uruobo or Ijaw man carry missiles and guns to fight for him?
It’s this when this your unrealistic expectations from others are not met that you will start shouting betrayer up and down

Abaribe is a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, immediately he starts fraternizing with clear separationists. it’s the day the Nigeria govt have the legitimate right to question his loyalty and stay in the hallowed chambers of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" by tunjion: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
gurnam:

Is abaribe from any where in the SS, why would an Edo, Itskekiri, Uruobo or Ijaw man carry missiles and guns to fight for him?
It’s this when this your unrealistic expectations from others are not met that you will start shouting betrayer up and down

Abaribe is a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, immediately he starts fraternizing with clear separationists. it’s the day the Nigeria govt have the legitimate right to question his loyalty and stay in the hallowed chambers of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

When the chips are down, dat question u ask will become too obvious.
By the way, i am not Ibo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Youth Organisation Celebrate PMB Presidential Election Victory / Jubilation As Gov. Ugwuanyi Finally Settles Oruku, Umuode Age-long Dispute / Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.