Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth (2432 Views)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / 20 Things In 2020 That Will Shape And Shake The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
honestly it has been long since I saw this kind of happiness and unity among us.

the moment Nigeria scored first goal you have to see joy and shout everywhere in my area.
people jump for joy and embrace each other
one man even ordered drinks for everyone everybody was happy

when the second goal was scored it was like we're all in paradise where everyone loves one another.
that time afonja will forget his nomenclature and embrace an ipob youth
Ipob youth will forget the hate he has for both afonja and abokii and all embrace themselves out of joy.

for long i have never seen this kind of joy and unity though temporarily from the masses.
some even give Musa names like ahmedozie Musachukwu etc.
then i came to realize that the greatest enemy we have in Nigeria are politicians.
they use us and divide us for political gains
they tap in into our sentimental values like religion and use it against us inciting us against ourselves.
they'll make us believe we're fighting for ourselves when they're the one enjoying the benefits
their children are out there in the best school in Europe or America with already made jobs in major companies in Nigeria waiting for them while they pay us stipends to come and defend them online and cause division among us all for their political gains.
let's rise up and know that our unity, progress and peaceful coexistence are in our hands.

God bless us all
God bless the beautiful game football.

cc
Seun Lalasticlala obinoscopy mynd44

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by PapalsBull(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
honestly it has been long since I saw this kind of happiness and unity among us.

the moment Nigeria scored first goal you have to see joy and shout everywhere in my area.

when the second goal was scored it was like we're all in paradise where everyone loves one another.
Ipob youth will forget the hate he has for both afonja and abokii and all embrace themselves out of joy.

for long i have never seen this kind of joy and unity though temporarily from the masses.
then i came to realize that the greatest enemy we have in Nigeria are politicians.
they tap in into our sentimental values like religion and use it against us inciting us against ourselves.
they'll make us believe we're fighting for ourselves when they're the one enjoying the benefits
their children are out there in the best school in Europe or America with already made jobs in major companies in Nigeria waiting for them while they pay us stipends to come and defend them online and cause division among us all for their political gains.
let's rise up and know that our unity, progress and peaceful coexistence are in our hands.

God bless us all

cc
[/s]
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by PapalsBull(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy dominique
this guy is derailing threads without contributing

Thanks
[/s]

The day you stop following omenka that day I will free you. As for now, lets enjoy the show cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

The day you stop following omenka that day I will free you. As for now, lets enjoy the show cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash
don't derail threads
or the mods will sanction you

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by DrGoodman: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

God bless us all

cc

How long was the football match? 90 minutes
And then there's another four long years for the fulanis to roam into every village and slaughter innocent people in their homes.

Then you cheer again in 2022 world cup as Nigerians, I pity you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by PapalsBull(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Truth burns cheesy
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by zombieHUNTER: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
Truth burns cheesy

Stop following a cow
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[/s]
Truth burns cheesy

claptrap

at least you know you can't insult nairalanders or derail threads

nairaland rules must be respected

cc

1 Like

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by DrGoodman: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Your thread is trash
We should be talking about the reason the eagles won

Did they follow quota system in selecting the squad
Did they follow federal character
No... They were selected based on performance and form ...

Now... How many northerners were in the team ?
How many southerners were in the team?

Can't we reciprocate such in our politics to achieve results....

Nigerians are just too shallow, he only remembers the Musa goal and all his problems ar solved.
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by PapalsBull(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

claptrap

at least you know you can't insult nairalanders or derail threads

nairaland rules must be respected

cc
[/s]
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
yet again

cc
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by zombieHUNTER: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:

Nigerians are just too shallow, he only remembers the Musa goal and all his problems ar solved.

I tell you....
We had a clean sheet
Did he see musa defending all those aerial balls

People are stupid... Who assisted the first goal? And the second....

1 Like

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by PapalsBull(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
zombieHUNTER:

Stop following a cow
[/s]

No time for zombieeee
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by zombieHUNTER: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

yet again

cc

Stop promoting tribalism on this forum
Let me ask you....

How many northerners are in the super eagles?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I tell you....
We had a clean sheet
Did he see musa defending all those aerial balls

People are stupid... Who assisted the first goal? And the second....

Please bro for the sake of football let's suspend this fight at least this night cool
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by zombieHUNTER: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

No time for zombieeee

It's the only thing northerners are known for..
Bloody tribalists... Because Musa scored today
You opened a thread to talk trash

Northerners don't play football
They follow cows

Name three northerners that played today

1 Like

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by PapalsBull(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
zombieHUNTER:

Stop promoting tribalism on this forum
Let me ask you....

How many northerners are in the super eagles?
[/s]
I know say una no go happy cus say na abokii score.

Don't kill yourself over nothing bro. cheesy
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by oooduancalmdown: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Story. That is not enough for reason why we should be in the same country. Stop deceiving yourself about one useless unity. After the match, you go back each and blame politicians. Even the politicians are spending money on the super eagles. Even Kenyan tribes that don't like each other come together when it is time for football.
Nigeria must split.
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Story. That is not enough for reason why we should be in the same country. Stop deceiving yourself about one useless unity. After the match, you go back each and blame politicians. Even the politicians are spending money on the super eagles. Even Kenyan tribes that don't like each other come together when it is time for football.
Nigeria must split.

relax we're not talking about splitting now
we're talking about football being a uniting factor around the world
especially in Nigeria that is torn cool
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by Edu3Again: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gentlemen, shall we continue living in the past?

I am Igbo 1000% and would rather live with the Yorubas than the Fulanis.

The Yorubas don't kill us.

The Yorubas Fayose & FFK went to support Kanu in court!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf9io2IWjw0

When the Northerners wanted to kill Aguyi-Ironsi, his Yoruba host refused to give him up so he paid with his life.

When OBJ became President he paid Ironsi's wife her pension that she had been denied.

OBJ made Ironsi's son his Chief of Army Staff.

When Herbert Macaulay was alive, Zik was his right hand man. Zik even gave the Eulogy at his burial.

That OBJ did not die in prison is all to do that Andy Ubah an Igbo man refused that OBJ should be injected with Yar-Adua.

That GTB is open to day is Becos Alex Ekwueme an Igbo man was VP; pushed for GTB to be granted a license.

Lemme tell you something, the Fulani despise both Igbos & Yorubas.

Until we start working together the fulani will continue to rule us.

I beg Igbo people tell me how many times that the Yorubas have gotten together to kill igbos?

I beg Yorubas please tell me how many times the igbos have got together to kill Yorubas.

Igbos & Yorubas please tell me how many times the Fulani have gotten together to kill you?
Only God can give an accurate figure as it has happened so many times.

Can we now see who the enemy is?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by DrGoodman: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Nigeria must split.

Wonders shall never end grin are you really a yoruba person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by DrGoodman: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

relax we're not talking about splitting now
we're talking about football being a uniting factor around the world
especially in Nigeria that is torn cool

uniting you for fulanis to slaughter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:

uniting you for fulanis to slaughter grin
that's the work of politicians

because politicians are doing nothing because the disunity it's causing is to their advantages
so them (fulani herdsmen) seeing killing as their right
so we should stand against those politicians
we know who and who already

God bless you
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by zombieHUNTER: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
I know say una no go happy cus say na abokii score.

Don't kill yourself over nothing bro. cheesy

To you football is about who scored?
Olodo
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
we're human first before tribes religion and the rest

that's why i hate Buhari with all my soul for killing innocent people and watching innocent die while he do nothing
Re: The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

To you football is about who scored?
Olodo
don't mind the kid
he's just an ordinary troll cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO / Is It A Crime To Be An Igbo In Nigeria? Femi Fan Kayode Queries / Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.