Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Apology To Super Eagles Thread - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Apology To Super Eagles Thread (545 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / The Super Eagles Thread:mutiu Adepoju Advises Nigeria How To Silence Lewandowski (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apology To Super Eagles Thread by Rossikki: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
OK OK, we know you feel a slight shame for writing off the Super Eagles after the Croatia game, calling them all sorts of unprintable names. You feel a bit guilty now that you've seen the real Eagles..... But no probs. On this thread you can have Closure to the whole issue. Simply register your humble apology here, and all will be forgiven.

Up Eagles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apology To Super Eagles Thread by youngest85(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Argentina 5 vs 1 nigeria
Re: Apology To Super Eagles Thread by Ytea(f): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
I'm sorry I called you guys models instead of footballers. I thought it was only jersey you know how to showcase. So sorry for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Predict Nigeria Will Win Iceland (photo) / WORLDCUP 2018: World Cup 2018 Beind The Best And Worst World Cup Tournament / Top 10 Goals Of The World Cup Group Stages So Far!..vote Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.