Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Said It We’ve Proved To Them That Our Jersey �� - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Said It We’ve Proved To Them That Our Jersey �� (344 Views)

I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole / EFCC Charges “yahoo Boy” For Blasphemy, Defendant’s Lawyer Said It Was Password / My Jamaican Friend Said It Ws Blacks That Taught White People How To Walk, Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Said It We’ve Proved To Them That Our Jersey �� by miccent: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
The Super Eagles tonight crushed their partner, Iceland in the second session of the gathering stage at the 2018 Russia World Cup.

The twoI said it we’ve proved to them that our jersey ��2 fine 0
Oya where is that oga that promised me 50k if Nigeria qualifies
Show urself now objectives were scored by Nigerian forward, Ahmed Musa in the 49th and 57th moment of the diversion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6QEJxOXWZo

#m #smart #thisisnigeria #f #a #s #t #b #j #k #i #q #ad #adidas #adult #addmeonsnapchat @asholaart #asholaart #art #artistsoninstagram #arianagrande #advertising #advertisement #advertisingagency #advertisementph

Re: I Said It We’ve Proved To Them That Our Jersey �� by miccent: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Are you impressed?
Are you a true fan of the Super Eagles?
Rock the Eagles Jersey and Let Rate It (Rock & Rate)

Snap a cool picture wearing the Super Eagles Jersey.

Send it to bizrule67.myjay@blogger.com

Subject: Your Name Or Nickname (#IRockTheEagles)
Eg. Adeola Oluwole-#IRockTheEagles
Adez-#IRockTheEagles

If you wish to describe or write any other caption for you pictures it is aspected, that should at the body of the message.

(1) (Reply)

Crime : Plateau: Journalist, 500 Others Returning From Burial Ambushed Near Kura / Make $200 To $400 Every Month Using Google Admob And Adsense App Advertising / Findajobinnigeria: CEO Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.