Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! (16597 Views)

Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited / School Of Hard Knocks Or Going To School : Which Pays Of The Most? / Comandclem Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by sojapikin(f): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
Mobil has finally agreed to pay King CLement Uwemedimo ( and all registered Patentees) royalties accrued to them over the past 11 years. That is a huge amount of money.  Are you a registered patentee?
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by toxbod: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2010
If they have agree to pay comandclem, where is the proof of this statement. Is it in a forum?,meeting?, at court?, on newspaper? or where & when was the agreement reached. Pls, give need a substantive proof of this statement.

toxbod@yahoo.com
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by rotimiland(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2010
please let us know the fact. dont play with the case. if you have any more info  that mobil has agreed, i am a patentee, post it here. thanks
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by emmmyyax(m): 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2010
@sojapikin if na true give us detail,   hallelujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool, sojapikin u fit send message to my mail:emmmyyax@yahoo.com. better stil if you are on face book give me the name you use. thnx
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by Iranoladun(f): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2010
Are people not tire of this Comandclem royalty/patent saga?

Poster Where is your source of informatio?

Is this another fraudulent claim to cash in on some people greed?
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by jamace(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2010
Mobil has finally agreed to pay King CLement Uwemedimo ( and all registered Patentees) royalties accrued to them over the past 11 years. That is a huge amount of money. Are you a registered patentee?
No source for your information?
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by invisible2(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2010
More people will still fall for this grandmother of all 419 games, carry on commandclem, get more patentee monies into your account, you have won the case because the fools are paying you now, mobil can go to blazes and you will be billions richer because of the ignorance of these morons. Good intellectual contraption though!
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by Bigsolo88: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2010
I can't say precisely, but there wil smile on d face of every single patentee very soon
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by shimfe(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
Make una no worry the payment can only be delayed but not Denied.

We shall have cause to rejoice anyhow,
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by mackengift: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
ama patentee i called one of there agent a week ago and asked about anyrecent development and he said that since we have done verification in delta state that a text message will be sent to us concerning payment and i have been with then since 2008 because i believe.
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by BRMJANE(f): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
there is no truth to that but they is a certainty that the money will be paid pretty soon.
King is presently in UK negotiating on the method of payment. the money will be paid after they reach an agreement on which currency
it should be paid in. THIS IS AN INSIDER INFORMATION, SO YOU ALL SHOULD BE A LITTLE BIT PATIENT.
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by shimfe(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2010
nice one guys.pls keep em comin.
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by mazawaza: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2010
i just got the gist yesterday. please you guyz should keep me informed because i barely get info. ebonycrew@yahoo.com thanks smiley O! b4 i 4get, tomorrow the 5th is comand annivasary and they are marking it @da civic centre in calabar(confirmed)p
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by invisible2(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2010
More patentees should register, and please the old ones should fill another form and submit with N5000 as soon as possible.
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by opasa: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2010
where is your source man?please can any one give me the latest on ccnl, thanks
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by martking01(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pls can someone with a confirmed info on this contact me on my email: olajidealabi91@yahoo.com or on facebook.com/unicorn3221. thanks.
Re: Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! by Peezzy(f): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2019
Iranoladun:
Are people not tire of this Comandclem royalty/patent saga?

Poster Where is your source of informatio?

Is this another fraudulent claim to cash in on some people greed?
after 8 solid years, has anything meaning come forth from this comandclem?

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Fortune Teller. (qna) / 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem / Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.