Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' (40062 Views)

Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by engrelvis(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerians n Africans! Yr mother is a witch n she allows u to grow up.she would v finish u off when u were small
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by jerflakes(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2018
IamEmem:

My friend, the questions should be
1) did they abandon their mother for 17yrs?
2) did they ever visit their mother on her hospital bed when they were informed of her critical state?
3) did they contribute to their mothers ware fare during the period of her ill health?

If the answer to the above is positive, then they killed their mother.
From the story, she loved the twins above her siblings cos she prayed to have them. So she must have died of excessive thinking and depression.
May God not give us kids that will abandon us.

The important question are:

Were you there?

Are you in their shoes?

Did you experience what they experienced?

Why can't you wait till their mother is buried, then you'll hear their own side of the story?

Is that too hard to do?

6 Likes

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2018
omooba969:

Why u com carry their matter for head like gala. undecided

Lol tire me too... Awon aunty ELERAN carry the matter for head

1 Like

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2018
That poor woman. RIP
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by oscar1000: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Even if their sister's report was all lies, how could you abandon the belle that nursed you over another man's foolishness.
its quite bahd, now she is dead, lets see how successful yuh myt be
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by BluntBoy(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2018
alignacademy:

Family matters...always delicate...

A burial is at hand; why should siblings be more concerned about social media battles?

There is more to this story

The twins' side of the story should help clarify issues...

Bro, Andre, one of the twins, posted about his mother's death and pretended to love her. It is good he and his brother were exposed. Imagine abandoning a woman for 17 years and quickly posting a heartfelt message when she died. Hypocrite!!!
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by adesina746: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2018
sandra50:
Mamuzee twins God will punish you two..Amen.your children will treat you worse than you treated your mother.so you killed your mother just because of what one hungry pastor told you..you will release your mistakes and it's already late.

And for the pastor..you death is near..your cut will soon full..so you lied to them that their mother was a witch even though you know their songs are wack just so you could collect the little money the made from their nonsense music?their mother was watching over them from feuds like your and you used the brainwash method to distance the woman from them?this is why I hate pastors.

So for the past 17 years you guys abandoned your mother did things get any better?fools.
You will never ever blow and you will never find favour nor forgiveness from anyone.
Madam you read a story online , u dont know if its true or not you are already taking sides and laying curses please sister be careful o so what is not yours will not fall on u.

1 Like

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by BluntBoy(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2018
jerflakes:

If my mother does something that will make me abandon her, I will not hesitate to abandon her

So, wait for their own side of the story

It's their life, not yours

Simple

You are not being sincere.

It is their life, but you are here commenting on it. Hypocrite!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:
Why is it that it is the CHILD(REN) THAT ARE LOVED MOST BY THE MOTHER WHO WILL END UP BEING WICKED TO THE MOTHER?

I Know what i am saying!

My late mum was a typical example. Loved my lil sister to bits but my sister even beat her when on her sickbed!

I just don't get it!

My sympathies on your loss

But look at this case

Don't you find it odd how no one seems to see the undertones of sibling rivalry and discord?

Until the twins give their side of the story, it's too hasty to condemn them.

Dysfunctional families have their own unique challenges...

2 Likes

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by 9jaown(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2018
kcowen:

How come immediately they took a Bible and said if their mother have evil intention she would die within a week, she fell sick and died. There's something we don't know that they know
mumu!! Heartbreak. I dy suspect you sef to be pastor. A son will swear for his mother and you expect her to be ok. You know what’s depression to an old lady, HBP. Honored da father and da mother for your days will be long on earth. No dy type rubbish here oh. Don tell you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2018
234GT:
If you have ten children and two decide to hate you, please free them, be happy and assume they are dead.
There are barren people who are very happy and doing well.

It is not easy even if you have 100. The thought of being treated in such an embarrasing manner by the same twins carried in her womb for nine months, went through labor, cared and nutured for is enough to send someone imto a state of shock and because of the dead helthcare system i n Nigeria, she couldn't get the help she needed. Now that the poor woman is dead, let us and see how their dead music career will come back to life. I hope this will haumt them for the rest of their miserable lives.
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by BluntBoy(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2018
Folashade2016:
Who are they and what do they do for a living

check my SIGNATURE

They are a mamuzee and they sell otapiapia for a living.

#indomiegeneration#
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by DrHighchief(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2018
Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, D bang d bangalee, Phyno, tiwa, danfo driver, techno, kizz D l know but Mauzee I don't know....Pls who r they?
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by adesina746: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2018
234GT:

My OWN happiness comes before anything. I am going to have only two children and I am planning my life in such a way that I'm never going to expect one Kobo, I mean one Kobo from my children at any point in my life.
I know I would need their physical presence at some point but if they choose to be irresponsible, I won't lose my happiness over that.

My Brother God fit give you 10 o. No conclude yet o grin
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by ahamonyeka(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Samusu:
Let's wait for their response before baking/roasting them alive
which response so,you can act what the idiots are acting?
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by Realdeals(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2018
The twins are indeed wicked, but the woman we were made to know had 10 children, out of which mamuzee and the sister that narrated the ordeal are 3, where are the remaining 7?
Two others from the story are living abroad and the remaining five probably in Nigeria, they are more than capable in relieving the old woman of the suffering, I think something is fishy in the whole issue.

1 Like

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by ikorodureporta: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Twinz & wahala sef... I hear say dem be aj pikin dem. Most of thoz marllehr there are regarded as witches cheesy
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by IamEmem(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2018
jerflakes:

The important question are:

Were you there?

Are you in their shoes?

Did you experience what they experienced?

Why can't you wait till their mother is buried, then you'll hear their own side of the story?

Is that too hard to do?

True is was not there. I will never wish mysel to be in their shoes or experience hatred for my mother.
The odds are against them from the story of Daddy showkey and this sister. I CAN TELL YOU, YOU WILL NOT HEAR THEIR SIDE OF THE STORY.
Selah!!
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by crafteck(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Pataricatering:
so obvious that they are talentless hacks looking for something or someone to blame for their failure ! The poor woman died of heartbreak ! So sad !
na so ma sister, most people go just be like music or nothing, they only see wizkid, davido (bro chioma), etc, they forget about the thousands struggling to no avail to make it in music, den no go find work do...
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2018
showkey was spot-on after all!

shame on those dudes.
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2018
All these singers and calebs...they will take out their girlfriends and sidechics on expensive foreign trips to Dubai,dublin,paris etc. They will buy assurance for their sidechics and girlfriends. But the mama wey suffer for dem...wey fry akara for street dey use d money to train dem and make dem be what they are now...they will ignore and forget her.ur own blood mother oooshocked. Any man spending millions on his girlfriends and sidechics while his mother lives in penury is a cursed man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by sddiamond: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2018
No matter what your mother do to hurt you, don't abandon her. The twins are evil and should be disowned completely.

jerflakes:
The twins will comment after their mother is buried

All those judging them now will be judged in heaven

How can you conclude that they're guilty, after listening to only one side of the story?

Smdfh

1 Like

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by morakakin(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mother fuckers. angry
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by Akinpelumusibau: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Till this age of my 30years plus, One foolish man of God go come tell me say na my mum wey be witch wey make me never get money till now. The kind slap wey i go give such man of God heheh. Am i too blind to c the economy of the country?

1 Like

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
BluntBoy:
Some useless pastor(s) must have told them to avoid their mother.

whats the difference b/w our pastors and native doctors? Abegii ...many of our pastors are nothing more than scams.
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by Folashade2016(f): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

They are a mamuzee and they sell otapiapia for a living.
#indomiegeneration#

Na you be indomie generation. #Nonsense
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by motionz: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
sandra50:
Mamuzee twins God will punish you two..Amen.your children will treat you worse than you treated your mother.so you killed your mother just because of what one hungry pastor told you..you will release your mistakes and it's already late.

And for the pastor..you death is near..your cut will soon full..so you lied to them that their mother was a witch even though you know their songs are wack just so you could collect the little money the made from their nonsense music?their mother was watching over them from feuds like your and you used the brainwash method to distance the woman from them?this is why I hate pastors.

So for the past 17 years you guys abandoned your mother did things get any better?fools.
You will never ever blow and you will never find favour nor forgiveness from anyone.
Who is this mumu idiot wey the post rubbish here. Im sure youre a victim of child abuse
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by LoveThemChubby(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
sandra50:

I guess Nigerians can hardly say anything these days without mentioning pastor. What has pastor got to do with the children's behaviour? The story says the mom went will two pastors to their house. Where was it mentioned that a pastor told them that their mom is a witch??
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by delishpot: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
When God gives you people children, rejoice and be happy and don't start insisting on the one you believe you want. Many people gave birth to the fire that destroy them because they never said thank you lord for the one God has done rather they start finding faults. Plus if your wish comes to pass take good care of it with the fear of God. Spoiling children because you had them in pains doesn't cut it. May comfort locate the bereaved.
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
I have never heard anyone claim their father is a wizard, Our mothers don suffer!
I wonder if the over 150 million poor Nigerians should blame their mothers
But can you really blame a pastor for an adults stupidity? I highly doubt it
In the case of the Mamuzee twins, 2 heads are definitely not better than 1

1 Like

Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by tiredoflife(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yeah the motherly love card
She didn't abort u
She didn't kill u when u are young
Bla bla bla bla
Na only pikin wey never go him papa farm for village no go understand why them need to wake up early to enter road dey go farm

While it seems they look wrong in the eyes of many
Sit back and reason
Why would two grown up sons abandon their mother
There are many things I ve seen in this life
Yes she won't kill you
But she can render u useless in life and still form innocent
Not all who call u son truly love u
Re: Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' by opomulero(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
I know something well well that:
We have parents d good ones and we have parents d bad ones.

Eph 6:2 said honour ur fada and mother etc etc

Eph 6:4 said fada do not provoke ur children to anger etc etc

The bible is so complete, if my parent provoke me to anger, just to leave and be observing.

We have seen true life story of cases like this where after all its most times d parent fault.

1.God wont give u twins that will be d cause of ur death, let us look inwards to this case critically, there is a shady path either with the twins or d way d mother got them.

2. Parents have a lot to do in the success of there children.

I know of a family that things were not actually going on with the children, 1 day d eldest went to there parents and told them papa, mama we ur children dey suffer we no like as we dey come here every time come dey leave on ur pension we are ashamed, please help us pray for us, we want to do good things for u as our colleagues dey do 4 dir parents.

There parent response: we are not tired taking care of u or children come we will always give u what u need. Na so dir papa raise hin voice say i no fit hang on top tree cos one pikin no succeed o, i av money come take.

With these responses yawa come gas among d 3 children say see wetin our parent say and d 3 xhildren decided to neglect there parents and find a way out of there problem, fast forward, 6 months to this action dir papa died of stomach ache or something, when dir mother started her own sickness she called on the eldest and told her some secret things about how she and there papa started there lives and what they went through and how they consulted traditionalist etc etc to be short, they had a convenant then that non of the children will be well to do so that they can live long and the children should b within reach.

We thank God today things are really improving 4 them but d mama don get partial stroke. D story long sha.

This issue of mumu twins and dir mother will teach we parent a great lesson.

Lets wait for their own side of the story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” / Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers / Sound Sultan Buys Phantom Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.