Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (53233 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by HeWrites(m): 5:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerian women have reacted to the story of a man who was almost raped by a homosexual hairstylist in Lagos.

Men reacted to the news with outrage and worried that men are not safe anymore. But women have pointed out that this is what they live through on a daily basis, yet, rather than empathise, men blame them.

Now that the tables have been turned, women are blaming the victim for allowing himself to be in a situation where he almost got raped.

Previous Thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4576771/author-arrest-gay-hairstylist-almost

Read tweets below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/ladies-react-to-the-news-of-a-man-who-was-almost-raped-by-a-gay-hairstylist.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 23, 2018
Crazy world dominated by crazy people. Homosexualism is devilish. Say no to homosexuality. sad

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Khd95(m): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2018
These women have some points angry grin

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2018
That guy needs to be arrested and flogged...am sure they must have drank,enjoyed the most of the day together before the guy suggested sleeping over and also he would have notice traces of the guy interest in Him....

Awoof is the Cousin of Barawo...aall na thief

34 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Macnnoli4(m): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2018
That Nneka O. just reminded me that women are not safe too. Even the decent ladies are getting raped too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by charijee(f): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Those ladies gat no chills, especially Nneka O. cheesy Very sarcastic comments grin.....the table has been turned indeed

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by ClassRep001: 6:38am On Jun 23, 2018
There's fucking nothing wrong with being a gay.

You choose to dig pussy and he choose the anal hole?

What the Bleep is your fucking business with what he chooses to do with his bleeping life?

Nigerians are the most gullible and hypocritical set of people on planet earth.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Amarabae(f): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2018
The guy trying to play victim is very stupid.
You chopped his money,
He told you to sleep over, you accepted,
Is he your relative?
He gave you a sign and you should have understood it.
Nonsense.
The table Don turn.
Ndi homo, be harassing them
Let them know how it feels
grin grin

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Baawaa(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
There's fucking nothing wrong with being a gay.

You choose to dig pussy and he choose the anal hole?

What the Bleep is your fucking business with what he chooses to do with his life?

Nigerians are the most gullible and hypocritical set of people on planet earth.
Educated mad soul,I greet you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:
The[s] guy trying to play victim is very stupid.
You chopped his money,
He told you to sleep over, you accepted,
Is he your relative?
He gave you a sign and you should have understood it.
Nonsense.
The table Don turn.
Ndi homo, be harassing them
Let them know how it feels
grin grin[/s]
shut up! angry Are u not the same lady who says that the white race is better than black race? Ode

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Amarabae(f): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2018
Saviour22:
shut up! angry Are u not the same lady who says that the white race is better than black race? Ode
oh yes, the white race is far ahead and better than the black race.
Any issue with that?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae post=68738361[s:
oh yes, the white race is far ahead and better than the black race.
Any issue with that?[/s]
stop quoting me angry

8 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by ba7man(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Saviour22:
Guy.....minus sentiment.........dem pass us. sad

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2018
ba7man:
[s]Guy.....minus sentiment.........dem pass us. [/s]sad
was I talking to u undecided

42 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by tetula123(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2018
same way a dude was like "come sleep over at my crib, I am spending the night alone today "
mogbe I go tell woman to come sleep over guy man go tell me same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by ba7man(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Saviour22:
was I talking to u undecided
Wait, let me find out from the gods....but Oyinbo better pass us. tongue

22 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2018
ba7man:
Nope.....but Oyinbo better pass us. :P
them better pass u I understand cry now go ply wit ur toys child tongue

25 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by ba7man(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Saviour22:
them better pass u I understand cry now go ply wit ur toys child tongue
If I give you visa to their land, swear on your dad's balls that you won't abandon your life and scamper there on the next flight.

N.B. Your dad's balls is not one of my toys. grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2018
ba7man:
If I give you visa to their land, swear on your dad's balls that you won't abandon your life and scamper there on the next flight.

N.B. Your dad's balls is not one of my toys. grin
there is no country like Nigerian angry Nigerian is the greatest country in the world agure with ur spirit.

P. S what I wrote means am not leaving Nigerian for any country
tongue

9 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by ba7man(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2018
Saviour22:
there is no country like Nigerian angry Nigerian is the greatest country in the world agure with ur spirit.

P. S what I wrote means am not leaving Nigerian for any country
tongue
Doesn't change the fact that the white folks have their countries better run, planned and developed than ours.

The earlier you accept the reality, the better.....so you can make your own efforts to change the status quo.

22 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by austyn0(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2018
tetula123:
same way a dude was like "come sleep over at my crib, I am spending the night alone today "
mogbe I go tell woman to come sleep over guy man go tell me same.
Maybe he is afraid to sleep alone or bored...No just see the negative side of it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by dominique(f): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2018
A case of prostitute/client negotiation gone wrong. If the hairdresser had offered him better pay, he would have pocketed the money, collected the D and we won't hear pim. Shameless oloshos everywhere

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by pocohantas(f): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2018
It is not like I am supporting rape, in fact I hate rapists...but these slaykings have it coming.

Take them out and they'll drink almost one crate of beer on your head. They'll still follow you to your house and wear just boxers, displaying all their manhood. Yet, they expect nothing?

Is he your father? Or your brother?
Don't you know it is blood running through his veins?

If you don't want your butt drilled, stay in your house!
I know menists will come and talk nonsense here.

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by ZoeyJ(f): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Saviour222:

tongue
Is this suppose to be a joke?
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:

Is this suppose to be a joke?

Pseudo-patriotism cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2018
I almost got molested for no fault of mine, we have too many people with warped sexuality, he only bought me pepper soup once angry we met at a joint.
pocohantas:
It is not like I am supporting rape, in fact I hate rapists...but these slaykings have it coming.

Take them out and they'll drink almost one crate of beer on your head. They'll still follow you to your house and wear just boxers, displaying all their manhood. Yet, they expect nothing?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Fesomu(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Man trying to rape a man through his anus that produces his shits.. Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Jaqenhghar: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2018
touchè
LOL
The shoe is on the other foot. Nice responses

6 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Daeylar(f): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"We need to hear the other side of the story"

[img]https://media1./images/2e603accd46cf8127e78780e1c1b796b/tenor.gif[/img]

These women are not playing grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Daeylar(f): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Jaqenhghar: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2018
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
Tell em sis

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / Wedding Photo Of A Couple Kissing As Boy Looks / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.