Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,201 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (53221 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Tedassie(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:
oh yes, the white race is far ahead and better than the black race.
Any issue with that?
Yes. There's no such thing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Tedassie(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:

Is this suppose to be a joke?
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Lol...sh!t is fake as Bleep
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Tedassie(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
is it not true
Typical low mentality

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by PrincessB1(f): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2018
Its time we recognize that both gender are vulnerable.
Enough of the sarcasm

4 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2018
pocohantas:
It is not like I am supporting rape, in fact I hate rapists...but these slaykings have it coming.

Take them out and they'll drink almost one crate of beer on your head. They'll still follow you to your house and wear just boxers, displaying all their manhood. Yet, they expect nothing?

Is he your father? Or your brother?
Don't you know it is blood running through his veins?

If you don't want your butt drilled, stay in your house!
I know menists will come and talk nonsense here.

Lmaoooo grin
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2018
This thread is just tooo funny grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
There's fucking nothing wrong with being a gay.

You choose to dig pussy and he choose the anal hole?

What the Bleep is your fucking business with what he chooses to do with his bleeping life?

Nigerians are the most gullible and hypocritical set of people on planet earth.

I don't think it's about being gay, but rather about how people tend to blame rape victims

3 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2018
cityofindustry:
Did you really say this or you just being sarcastic?

Have you travelled outside Nigeria and made friends with whites and black to come to this conclusion?

Or you came to this conclusion based on what you read in books or the internet ?

But what she said is right the white race IS far ahead the blavk race. I'm not saying they are more intelligent, but when it comes to infrastructure, economy, politics etc., they are far ahead. That's the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by barallanee(f): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Dis can be so irritating
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by barallanee(f): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Dis can be so irritating undecided
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by HallaDaTruth: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:
oh yes, the white race is far ahead and better than the black race.
Any issue with that?
If you have data, watch this video and RESET YOUR MIND : and stop embarrassing yourself. Before you reply or argue with me. Just watch first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSuUXdNdYxo
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Olifiz(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Both the homo, the homee, the house Dey slept and all those twitter posters all of u are madt....
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by HallaDaTruth: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2018
lovelygurl:

But what she said is right the white race IS far ahead the blavk race. I'm not saying they are more intelligent, but when it comes to infrastructure, economy, politics etc., they are far ahead. That's the bitter truth.
Black People PLEASE WAKE UP, AND RESET YOUR MIND

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by David160(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2018
I don't think that 14yrs is enough... It should be 21 or even life..... That gay rapist should be executed

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Black People PLEASE WAKE UP, AND RESET YOUR MIND

Oh, get lost! Pleeease! You don't have to tell ME about black pride. I'm proudly African, but that won't stop me from criticising it. I refuse to be one of those people who'd rather lie to themselves than face the truth. If you are embarassed by the truth, then make a change!
Don't quote me and send me some propaganda shit. Africa is the poorest continent- FACT!
Does that mean we are stupid - NO
Does that mean that can't change - NO

Until then, Africa will remain the poorest continent.

Oya, come and catch me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2018
PurplePatch:
Crazy world dominated by crazy people. Homosexualism is devilish. Say no to homosexuality. sad

It's not. It is caused by chromosome in-balance
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by onward4life(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Bob lisky
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by SmartyPants(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Khd95:
These women have some points angry grin

Not really. In opposite sex relations there is a reasonable presumption of ulterior motives but there is no such presumption in same-sec relations unless and until clear evidence of homosexuality may be demonstrated by one of the parties.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by VictorRomanov: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
There's fucking nothing wrong with being a gay.

You choose to dig pussy and he choose the anal hole?

What the Bleep is your fucking business with what he chooses to do with his bleeping life?

Nigerians are the most gullible and hypocritical set of people on planet earth.

Is that what you understand from everything?
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by ImaIma1(f): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2018
pocohantas:
It is not like I am supporting rape, in fact I hate rapists...but these slaykings have it coming.

Take them out and they'll drink almost one crate of beer on your head. They'll still follow you to your house and wear just boxers, displaying all their manhood. Yet, they expect nothing?

Is he your father? Or your brother?
Don't you know it is blood running through his veins?

If you don't want your butt drilled, stay in your house!
I know menists will come and talk nonsense here.

I wonder what the guys have to say now. This is a man chopping another man's money. Why did he sleep over if he didn't want to get down. Did he say "no". Or he said "no" but his actions were saying "yes".

This is so awesome!! A guy experiencing what girls do everytime and get bashed for cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by freeze001(f): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
1StopRudeness:

So u can say this as a lady..??

Later, u feminist will come and say sleeping at a guy's house, even naked, after u have chop is money is not consent for sex....if I say thunder will fire u now...u will say this guy is too harsh...

But that is the point. If y'all realised the evil of rape or sexual harassment and criticised perpetrators squarely without blaming the victim, there'd be no tables to turn. The ladies would also squarely attack the perpetrator in this case without batting an eye.

Since y'all like to blame the woman for even being female like that's an automatic and perpetual permission for men to grope, harass and rape, then this is what u get. It's a vicious cycle.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by freeze001(f): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Klinee:
For your mind you ladies are making a joke? Nonsense mumu joke! Making this barbaric act a laughable something is more devilish!

Oh! It's barbaric now? But when a lady is on the receiving end it becomes a man's world and she's the offender for being female abi? Well guess what, the gay is also a man. It's his world too!

8 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by freeze001(f): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
sanpipita:

Really every gender is guilty of this, see how guys here are pissed by this story but flip the 'victim's gender you will see same people make jokes off it, humans need to learn to be emphatic regardless of gender, we are all vulnerable

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by freeze001(f): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nwakannaya1:
I just hope all these girls will see it the same way if a girl was the victim, not that time we will start hearing, did I force him to take me out? Does visiting you transform to being a sexual object?...
We know grin grin grin grin

It is already the case for women as they're mostly always on the receiving end of both harassment and such nasty comments making it her fault that an idiot couldn't respect himself.
Thats the point of those tweets n comments..

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by MarieSucre(f): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
freeze001:

Exactly!

I just love your replies. My sister I'm going to follow you right now. Give it as e dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by spiritedtete: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Enough of this sarcasm... in a normal world a guy will buy his fellow guy drinks... take them out and have fun gisting about life and opportunities.

So no big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by MarieSucre(f): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
SmartyPants:

Not really. In opposite sex relations there is a reasonable presumption of ulterior motives but there is no such presumption in heterosexual relations unless and until clear evidence of homosexuality may be demonstrated by one of the parties.

Haha haha So in a heterosexual relationship there is no presumption of ulterior motives?? So why are girls being raped if there is no ulterior motive? What do you advice girls not to wear certain clothes or bisit guys at certain times or accept certain gifts from guys if there is no presumption of ulterior motives? Keep making excuses for the nonsense that you do.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by MarieSucre(f): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
lovelygurl:

Oh, get lost! Pleeease! You don't have to tell ME about black pride. I'm proudly African, but that won't stop me from criticising it. I refuse to be one of those people who'd rather lie to themselves than face the truth. If you are embarassed by the truth, then make a change!
Don't wuote me to and send me some propaganda shit. Africa is the poorest continent- FACT!
Does that mean we are stupid - NO
Does that mean that can change - NO

Until then, Africa will remain the poorest continent.

Oya, come and catch me

Thanks for telling him the truth. Talking trash about pride while using a smart phone and internet made by another race.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by ImaIma1(f): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Best thread in a while. It is nice to see guys acting constipated cheesy.

You guys that are not finding it funny see how it is when you always bash any lady that reports rape or attempted rape.

"Why did she sleep over if she wasn't interested" "what was she wearing that made the guy touch her" "when she was eating and drinking what was she expecting" "we needs to hear the other side of the story"...this is the funniest one cheesy

Now your fellow guy has chop money and refused to drop his pants and bend over.

How does it feel like to be at this side of the table?

If this thread was about a lady chopping and crying "rape", this thread would have reached 15 pages by now with guys bashing her. Now they are hiding like rabbits.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by MarieSucre(f): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tedassie:

Typical low mentality

"Said while typing on his smartphone, using internet, on top soft mattress, under fan/ac made by another race.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by MarieSucre(f): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bahddo:
'every gender', but not everyone.

An example... Some ladies assault men (strangers) physically on the streets and go scot free (passers-by would say 'leave am, na woman'), but if a man tries assaulting a lady, fellow men around would beat him up and women would insult him.

Ladies are just generally less sympathetic when it's a man on the receiving end, while many men would sympathize with and help female victims. It's starting to feel like gender wars and not hatred for crime.

Guys are generally less sympathetic uncle. Should I quote all the threads of women crying rape ever posted on nairaland and all the comments of the guys who shut them down versus that of women who shut men down, so that you'll know the real statistics of hatred.

Thank God you said in your comment that it is fellow men that will beat up you men when you assault women. So you accept you're each others enemy. How exactly is that now the fault of women?
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by MarieSucre(f): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nwakannaya1:
I just hope all these girls will see it the same way if a girl was the victim, not that time we will start hearing, did I force him to take me out? Does visiting you transform to being a sexual object?...
We know grin grin grin grin

This is what we have been saying since. Everybody you quoted above is what we have been crying out about. Hope you'll put yourself in our shoes now the tables have turned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys / Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.