Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (53232 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by 1Sharon(f): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
What was he wearing? All you men need to dress decently

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by 1Sharon(f): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
alezzy13:
Lol! Our air headed trolls are having a field day. See them grinning like sharks.

Nonetheless the fact remains there are always two sides to a story.

Yes. The guy was probably asking for it

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by SmartyPants(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

Haha haha So in a heterosexual relationship there is no presumption of ulterior motives?? So why are girls being raped if there is no ulterior motive? What do you advice girls not to wear certain clothes or bisit guys at certain times or accept certain gifts from guys if there is no presumption of ulterior motives? Keep making excuses for the nonsense that you do.

I meant to say no presumption in homosexual relations. If you read my post in context you would have grabbed that.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Bahddo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

Are you saying women should not cry victimization when it happens to them? I want to understand your point now.
I'm saying if one is upset because the rape victim is a woman, make it clear that they are upset because the rape victim is a woman. Not write epistles about how they hate rape, and then make jokes about it when the victim is a man.

Hating the fact a woman/man got (or almost got) raped is not exactly the same as hating rape. Let's all make it clear which we actually hate.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by 1Sharon(f): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fesomu:
Man trying to rape a man through his anus that produces his shits.. Pathetic

What did the man expect when he refused to dress decently?

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by MarieSucre(f): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bahddo:
I'm saying if one is upset because the rape victim is a woman, make it clear that they are upset because the rape victim is a woman. Not write epistles about how they hate rape, and then make jokes about it when the victim is a man.

Hating the fact a woman/man got (or almost got) raped is not exactly the same as hating rape. Let's all make it clear which we actually hate.

Then you should not be telling me this but telling this to yourself and other guys on nairaland who also are guilty of not caring about tape victims till they're male who are raped by other men like in this case.

Male victims who are raped by women are also laughed at by you men.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

Said while using a noble phone to show his foolishness.
u are really dumb shocked no apologies
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Bahddo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

Then you should not be telling me this but telling this to yourself and other guys on nairaland who also are guilty of not caring about tape victims till they're male who are raped by other men like in this case.

Male victims who are raped by women are also laughed at by you men.

she's gone Captain Obvious again. I mentioned this in a previous post, and you still deem it necessary to inform me about it.

The guys here aren't condemning the rape but the homosexuality involved. The others (like me) are highlighting the absurdity of making sarcastic jokes about rape, a crime which you claim to hate. That's clear to anyone who truly read the comments.

NB: you know nothing about me, don't act like you do. I don't hate crime only when a person of my gender is the victim.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Jaqenhghar: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

It's sarcasm uncle. The girls are saying exactly what men say when we complain about rape. Get the message behind it.
Actually the poster is Aunty wink
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Now he knows how females feel when they are being sexually assaulted or raped tongue
#I AM A FEMINIST

2 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
This can only happen in South West where students visits during excursions to see humans with cone-shaped heads
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by MarieSucre(f): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bahddo:
she's gone Captain Obvious again. I mentioned this in a previous post, and you still deem it necessary to inform me about it.

The guys here aren't condemning the rape but the homosexuality involved. The others (like me) are highlighting the absurdity of making sarcastic jokes about rape, a crime which you claim to hate. That's clear to anyone who truly read the comments.

NB: you know nothing about me, don't act like you do. I don't hate crime only when a person of my gender is the victim.

I'm happy we are on the same page. Stick to hating crimes irrespective of gender all will be well. I don't need to explain the sarcasm of the comments from women in the original post directed at those men who do that. You're far too intelligent for that.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Twoclans(f): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
lefulefu:
Abegii.. The guy dat almost got raped is probably gay as well . A fellow dude offered to take u out and suggested u spend a night with him and alarm bells no ring for ur head. Any guy who claims he's straight but he's having a suspicious close relationship/friendship with a gay is a suspected homo as well.

I thought guys go out easily to drink and maybe watch a match without having to suspect the other . When did things get this bad. shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Saviour22:
there is no country like Nigerian angry Nigerian is the greatest country in the world agure with ur spirit.

P. S what I wrote means am not leaving Nigerian for any country
tongue

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Analysiscorner: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:
oh yes, the white race is far ahead and better than the black race.
Any issue with that?
Are you on weed?
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:
oh yes, the white race is far ahead and better than the black race.
Any issue with that?

But that's not true. The white race seems better because their circumstances are usually better.

Even black ajebutters do very good too. It's all about circumstances.

(Genesis 3:20) "After this Adam named his wife Eve, because she was to become the mother of everyone living."

(Acts 17:26) "And [God] made out of one man every nation of men to dwell on the entire surface of the earth, and he decreed the appointed times and the set limits of where men would dwell"

Thus, the basic genetic code for all human is the same, across the races.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Tedassie(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

"Said while typing on his smartphone, using internet, on top soft mattress, under fan/ac made by another race.
lmao...are you serious right now? mehn! that reasoning is so backward...
in 2018? someone who is thought to be a global citizen by virtue of socialization and civilization,still thinks this way?
Going by that argument:
you shouldn't be using a phone either
you shouldn't be wearing clothes,shoes,wristwatch,undergarment
you shouldn't use tooth brush&tooth paste
you shouldn't use sanitary pad,you shouldn't use tissue paper etc,etc because according to you they are 'made by another race'

Mention anything or concept whatsoever in our contemporary world today,that is deemed to be the product of a solely,original idea that by virtue of it being original;it cannot and should not be adapted or replicated by other persons or even modified to fit a purpose?
Take for instance,the animal skin worn by prehistoric people(of African tribes)will you tell me that through time,people of 'another race' have not improved upon it to something the entire world comfortably use now? Time is not static,so is evolution in human societies. So long as there is interaction in human societies;information and ideas are being communicated,books are being written,migration and emigration etc it's inevitable that ideas,cultures,inventions,belief-systems etc are being transmitted from one society to the other whether we know it or not.

Now having the misguided opinion of another race being better than you based on the fact that you are a beneficiary of virtually most of their innovations in today's world is just self-limiting,entertaining such mentality hampers growth and development of a race on soo many levels. Anyways,i'd suggest you educate yourself on the "Inventions/Innovations of African&Afro-American People"...ignorance is no longer attractive.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by ezeagu(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
AgricSalt:

But that's not true. The white race seems better because their circumstances are usually better.

(Genesis 3:20) "After this Adam named his wife Eve, because she was to become the mother of everyone living."

(Acts 17:26) "And [God] made out of one man every nation of men to dwell on the entire surface of the earth, and he decreed the appointed times and the set limits of where men would dwell"

LOL at you using 'their' book.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
AgricSalt:

I can't believe you are arguing with THEIR bible, THEIR religion. The one they brought to you! Lmaoooooo grin

This just made my day grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by HallaDaTruth: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
lovelygurl:

Oh, get lost! Pleeease! You don't have to tell ME about black pride. I'm proudly African, but that won't stop me from criticising it. I refuse to be one of those people who'd rather lie to themselves than face the truth. If you are embarassed by the truth, then make a change!
Don't quote me and send me some propaganda shit. Africa is the poorest continent- FACT!
Does that mean we are stupid - NO
Does that mean that can't change - NO

Until then, Africa will remain the poorest continent.

Oya, come and catch me
You too get lost with your mentality
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by HallaDaTruth: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tedassie:

lmao...are you serious right now? mehn! that reasoning is so backward...
in 2018? someone who is thought to be a global citizen by virtue of socialization and civilization,still thinks this way?
Going by that argument:
you shouldn't be using a phone either
you shouldn't be wearing clothes,shoes,wristwatch,undergarment
you shouldn't use tooth brush&tooth paste
you shouldn't use sanitary pad,you shouldn't use tissue paper etc,etc because according to you they are 'made by another race'

Mention anything or concept whatsoever in our contemporary world today,that is deemed to be the product of a solely,original idea and so by virtue of it being original;it cannot and should not be replicated by other persons or even modified to fit a purpose?
Take for instance,the animal skin worn by prehistoric people(of African tribes)will you tell me that through time,people of 'another race' have not improved upon it to something the entire world comfortably use now? Time is not static,so is evolution in human societies. So long as there is interaction in human societies;information and ideas are being communicated,books are being written,migration and emigration etc there's no denying the fact that ideas,cultures,inventions,cultures,belief-systems etc are being transmitted from one society to the other whether we know or not.

Now having the misguided opinion of another race being better than you based on fact that you are a beneficiary of virtually most of their innovations in today's world is self-limiting,entertaining such mentality hampers growth and development of a race on soo many levels. Anyways,i'd suggest you educate yourself on a "Inventions/Innovations of African&Afro-American People"...ignorance is no longer attractive.
God bless you, its a shame dat one low self-esteem lady started this whole crap .

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Twoclans:

I thought guys go out easily to drink and maybe watch a match without having to suspect the other . When did things get this bad. shocked
my fellow paddy can take me out for a drink.there's nothing to dat..i can also take my paddy out for a drink. But for a fellow guy to suggest i spend a night with him in his room...cmon!cheesy... A normal man will suspect him. Same way a dude will be suggesting in a joking manner u have a shower with him..dat one is a full blown homo.anyway i dont make close friendship with homos. If i found out u a homo i will cut all close connections with ucheesy.there is one thing thing about them.when u close friends wuth them and they know u straight they still want to turn it to a sexual thing.a man whose not gay has no reason being a close friend to a homosexual. Ps ..sweden just scored against d german machinescheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Like say Germany wan go house at group stage. There are performing poorly this time around.
lefulefu:
my fellow paddy can take me out for a drink.there's nothing to dat..i can also take my paddy out for a drink. But for a fellow guy to suggest i spend a night with him in his room...cmon!cheesy... A normal man will suspect him. Same a dude will be suggesting in a joking manner u have a shower with him..dat one is full blown homo.anyway i dont make friends with homo. If i found out u a homo i will cut all close connections with ucheesy. Ps ..sweden just scored against d german machinescheesy.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
lovelygurl:

I can't believe you are arguing with THEIR bible, THEIR religion. The one they brought to you! Lmaoooooo grin

This just made my day grin grin

There is a living proof that All Scripture is inspired of God, (2 Timothy 3:16) who is Jehovah, the Creator of the ends of the earth. (Isaiah 40:28)

So technically, the Bible is our own, because it is from our father
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Tedassie(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
God bless you, its a shame dat one low self-esteem lady started this whole crap .
If you look at it critically,that is the mindset that's holding us Nigerians back.

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by NnamdiN: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pataricatering:
! It makes sense die ! Rape is rape !
I'm not disputing that. I also saw it from their angle, i.e you get raped no one believes you, everyone blames you but not the rapist. But this is an entirely different scenario
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by boiz2men(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
pocohantas:

Pseudo-patriotism cheesy

Not everyone thinks life is better on the other side of the ocean.

I particularly think that Nigeria is a very free country. Other than the personal income tax that my company pays and the indirect tax on commodities. I don't pay tax. The average hustler in Nigeria can afford an accommodation anywhere he hustles (even in Lagos). But overseas, they spend so much on levies, tax, bills and all what not. My friend living in the UK pays about 1000 pounds monthly for accommodation and her total income monthly isn't up to 1500 pounds.

The fact that I will choose Nigeria over anywhere else isnt pseudo patriotism as you termed it. I would only choose overseas if and only if I am offered a very good job.

I cannur go to school, have a license and certifications and be washing plates and cleaning toilets for one racist all in the name of finding green pastures...
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by pocohantas(f): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
boiz2men:

Not everyone thinks life is better on the other side of the ocean.

I particularly think that Nigeria is a very free country. Other than the personal income tax that my company pays and the indirect tax on commodities. I don't pay tax. The average hustler in Nigeria can afford an accommodation anywhere he hustles (even in Lagos). But overseas, they spend so much on levies, tax, bills and all what not. My friend living in the UK pays about 1000 pounds monthly for accommodation and her total income monthly isn't up to 1500 pounds.

The fact that I will choose Nigeria over anywhere else isnt pseudo patriotism as you termed it. I would only choose overseas if and only if I am offered a very good job.

I cannur go to school, have a license and certifications and be washing plates and cleaning toilets for one racist all in the name of finding green pastures...

This isn't about thinking life is better on the other side and your illustrations. Anyway, you didn't see the thread it started from.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by boiz2men(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
pocohantas:

This isn't about thinking life is better on the other side and your illustrations. Anyway, you didn't see the thread it started from.

Oh.. I was responding to your response on that dudes comment of not living Nigeria... Didn't know it was an extended discussion.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by pocohantas(f): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
boiz2men:

Oh.. I was responding to your response on that dudes comment of not living Nigeria... Didn't know it was an extended discussion.

Yea,it is an extended discussion.
How are you doing?
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by boiz2men(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea,it is an extended discussion.
How are you doing?

I'm cold. You promised me vegetable soup onr time. Why have you not waybilled it angry
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by pocohantas(f): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
boiz2men:

I'm cold. You promised me vegetable soup onr time. Why have you not waybilled it angry

LOL, wear sweater, then wrap yourself with blanket grin. It is true o, I still have it in mind. You'll get it, when you least expect it smiley.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / Wedding Photo Of A Couple Kissing As Boy Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.